Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So she marked the Iconic as an ad on the roundup of cosmetic weaponry she has plastered her face in.

Naughty girl Soph - this is becoming unacceptable...

The ASA have already been in touch with either her and/or Iconic about her using filters on ads, she's been reported for it previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ole vesticles must be sgit in the sack if she gets her satisfaction from cleaning the window frame 🥴what a complete melt 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This may have been discussed but did she ever stick the eyebrow stickers on?? Or was that just another waste of money. All her sheep will have rushed out and bought them while she had no intention of using them on anything than her arm!

Reactions: 17
Sometimes I wonder if she hasn't revealed the baby yet, partly because she is waiting for the country to open back up a bit more and restrictions lifted (17th May) so that she can show on her stories (pre-recorded) of a big celebration, with much more people able to attend, without people accusing her of breaking rules etc. would definitely create more content for her too, organising the party for people she hasn't seen in months and months and month :rolleyes: and everyone in the grey palace holding the baby, the grazing table etc.

If you think about, how over the top Ron's baby shower was (her in her ball gown) and she wasn't able to do any of that, on her stories this time.
I think this is what she is doing as well x

Reactions: 5
813 likes on her recent grid post after 24hrs 🤭 soz I’m being a bit bitchy today but my period is due and my husband is pissing me off as is our sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just here, lurking and waiting for baby updates, didn't realise the third trimester was a year long. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Too close to home.
She jumped on Caroline flacks situation and Ashley cains baby
But not a peep about nicki Grahame! I wonder why....
Oh yes! I remember reading that Hinch fell into her mother's arms crying about Caroline... Was this true?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Kanye vest ushering her in, holding back the neighbours and paparazzi sopha with her massive duvet and sunglasses on with the wicked witch hat on.... I can see it now! , 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ASA have already been in touch with either her and/or Iconic about her using filters on ads, she's been reported for it previously.
When she’s doing her make up etc she really should show her REAL face , does she know she doesn’t actually look like that 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had a thought - wonder if this is mr hinch uploading pre records for her whilst she is pushing to make us think she isn’t having the baby

Reactions: 16
OMG guys, she definitely does read this doesn't she 🤣🤣 so many comments about her not cleaning (I for one) and then BOOM shes had about up the arse to wipe a window with the good old elbow grease... was trying hard not to squeal abit on my way home from work when I seen the post ha.... WHAT A TIT.

Also you lot have bought to my attention about the make up and using filter, my lord I never even realised how misleading that could be hahaha. Surely she knows that. I dont think I've ever seen her without a filter tbh, whether it's the 'perfect skin's filter or the 'smashed in the chops with a shovel' one.

I am started to think shes prerecording all this tit though, I dont know what's happened you lot got me wild thinking im in A12 watching her stories 😝

Reactions: 16
Less than 150k likes on her latest grid post. Maybe she will finally wake up and see that people are sick of children being exploited by their parents for instagram content.
And only 800 comments?? People are bored of you Grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.