Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corrrr she loves herself. And Soph... please don’t eat any boys. Lunch time was quite a long time ago now but you can’t be that hungry to want to eat boys.
What’s with the hand??? Has she stashed her doppelgänger under the dressing table? Is someone trying to escape???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi this is my first post but has anyone read this? And the comments by "Henry Wilkinson" #
That’s blatantly her or inch. Could even be mad ma. It’s funny how she mainly gets negative comments on these articles now. Her star is fading. She will probably get a few new followers and interest when she pops out the baby but then she will be back to her boring self again. I think If she does move that may save her but it depends what she chooses to share. I think lots of people would have been interested in seeing her extension in real time but instead she went on a little jolly and didn’t show anyone until it it was done. If she does that with her new place I think a lot of people will turn off.

Reactions: 13
Since when does a meal give a 9 month pregnant woman an energy boost and the need to clean?! It gave me heartburn and made me feel uncomfortable and shattered.

Reactions: 31
The window she cleaned looks exactly the same window she cleaned yesterday looking at the angle from which you look down at the car??

Reactions: 12
Tattle being trolled again. Yesterday many people mentioned cleaning her sparkling clean house so what does she do? Shows a wee bit of dirt...

Also few people mentioned neighbours at one had spilled dirt on her last year, cue ‘ Ron’s playing with neighbours’.
Bingo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t often comment on here. But I have got annoyed watching the latest ‘beauty and make up’ posts. I love skincare and beauty and enjoy spending my hard earned money on it. I like watching ‘professionals’ showing how to use and get the most out of products. What has annoyed me is watching Hinch, using these products, incorrectly and then tagging all these brands in order to get recognition from them. The use of make up wasn’t to make her feel better today, but to tag all those brands to get noticed. I really hope they ignore her as she would completely put me off buying any product. The amount of contour and shine and over use of concealer, along with all the filtering is just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh and them sonic scrubbers are 💩 I bought one because she recommended it ‘I know I’ll see myself out’ but seriously an old tooth brush will work just as well for a fraction of the price

Why didn’t she show the full job at least it’s content and cleaning and she’s doing something! Why stop after 3 seconds?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And that I s an awful lot of slap she piled on her face with a trowel for someone that ‘couldn’t be bothered to put any make up on’ .... if I can’t be bothered but feel I would scare people by not putting any on then would be a bit of tinted moisturiser and some mascara abs that would be it

Cleaning Windows again sofa 🥱
Why would you put all that makeup on and go out then after eating start cleaning the windows whilst Jamie talks to the neighbours........I’d love to be their neighbours lol, you could watch them all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This scatter gun approach to her account is just not working at all!
She’s supposed to be a cleaning account - promotes P&G but doesn’t really clean anything. All this SLO-mo and finger clicking with music over the top isn’t cleaning! I want to see a filthy bathroom cleaned properly with (ideally eco) products and explanations about why they work. And show the process from start to finish!
Tries to be a Mummy account - never shows anything of the reality of being a Mum. And plenty of others are doing it better and with real honesty. Having a stay at home Dad and parents on tap so you can faff about all day on IG isn’t real life for 99.9% of her followers.
Tries to be a beauty influencer (massive eye roll) whilst filtered to the eye balls!

It’s time to pick a lane and stay in it and do it honestly and transparently or just give it up!

Just my rambling thoughts again this morning 😁
And just like that, your wish is her command. She's cleaning her windows with a white cloth to prove they're dirty!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More like R is at mad ma’s & Inch is playing with the neighbour (because I don’t give him any attention anymore) ..so let me clean this window again to see if I can see them playing together 👀

No Jaymeeee!!!! I wasn’t spying !! We had a dirt alert 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's making a total mockery of pregnant women who actually do what they're told when they have a high risk pregnancy and sit on their bums or stay in bed. Does she not understand that her obstetricians will have told her this for a reason?? It's not just about her anymore but that little baby although this is if she even is still pregnant but then she's been saying she's meant to be resting for weeks now and clearly hasn't been.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.