Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she did go out for lunch then they must’ve been seen by someone. Even leaving the house, there must be neighbours on this page who’d spill the beans 🤔

Reactions: 14
The only flaw with that is real world stuff. Like baby ballers. There are enough people out there in the real world seeing ronnje to know he’s the age she says he is.
but cc2. A baby is easy to hide. Especially in a lockdown. She only lives 5 mins from mad ma. It’s easy to slip in and out with a baby. Ronnie can’t blab. The cling on niece is a liability but there’s part of me that thinks she’s so desperate herself that she would play along to have one up on her peers.
And people really don’t care or notice. Wearing face masks and big coats can disguise a lot of things and people. This is the perfect time to go a bit unnoticed.
To be fair, she could take the new baby out all swaddled in its pram and people would think it’s Ronnie.....

Reactions: 15
Also today, boys go out on an adventure, you stay at home to do your make up in preparation for a lunch date. Just stay in and at least have a a sausage sandwich ready for when they return and sod the make-up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ that was quick. Only took an hour for her to post a pick of her make up, leave, order food, eat food and then come home again.

An HOUR. She went maccy d's drive through didn't she 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well atleast she’s lightened her foundation shade, our soph who’s never had any work done!
8449973C-999E-4C88-B672-E4F3E97DE6B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Christ that was quick. Only took an hour for her to post a pick of her make up, leave, order food, eat food and then come home again.

An HOUR. She went maccy d's drive through didn't she 🤣
How can people believe this crap, clearly pre records but pretends its real time wake up sheep🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s pissing me of now, she’s fake af, I’m honestly ashamed that I bought into all this bollocks in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Full face of makeup to go ‘out’ for lunch.
more like you’ve no content and ur chucking pre records out.
Why do people lap her life up? It’s boring

Reactions: 18
I actually clocked it straight away because it looks suspiciously like a side view of the one in my bedroom. A blue and white Dr Brown’s warmer.
I had one of these and it’s much bulkier than the thing in her picture. I still think it’s something like a Febreze bottle.

Reactions: 1
If eye bleeping was a career she would certainly suit it the amount of times she did it in that video. Proper pro in that field is our Soph. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeezus friggin nora, was that make up she was plastering on or polyfilla? Too much Sopha, too much. You don't need that much slap o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.