Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these 2 pictures are from Christmas Day and that’s definitely a 20wk scan pic, so work your way back 20 + wks brings you to around conceived July so she would of been 40wks around 2/3 wks ago 🤔 that’s if my calculations are near enough ?? But we can never believe a word she says anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️
If that scan was done on day Dec 23rd. 40 weeks would be this now if counting the weeks on my fingers are right. 👍

Reactions: 6
This is unusually soft for me so bear with me, but the amount of makeup she wears and the RIDICULOUS filters she uses is really sad. She's not an unattractive woman, she's very normal looking albeit on the glam Essex side of things, but I feel quite sad for her that she feels the need to hide what her actual face looks like. I'm always shocked when I see fan pics of her because she looks like a completely different person. Mrs H if you do read Tattle I genuinely hope you gain some confidence because woman to woman, you don't need all the filters etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry I'm a bit Winslet, but why's she going out for Lunch at 3pm? Maybe I'm just greedy witch, but that's far too late for me. And for Ron? He'll probably be having his tea a couple hours later, then it'll be bedtime?

I sniff a pre-record be she's currently calfing in layyyborrr.

Reactions: 20
This is probably coming from a place of jealousy, well not really actually because I have half of this but it winds me up that she has all this high end beautiful makeup and hasn't a bleeping clue what to do with it. The ABH dipbrow she has on her brows is to create hairstrokes, not bleeping paint on your eyebrows. Watch a makeup tutorial you tit. I'll do it for free and I'm not even a bloody MUA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I may have missed it in the sheer volume of make up she just applied, but no eyebrow transfers?
I thought she just laaaved them ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[/QUOTE]
This is unusually soft for me so bear with me, but the amount of makeup she wears and the RIDICULOUS filters she uses is really sad. She's not an unattractive woman, she's very normal looking albeit on the glam Essex side of things, but I feel quite sad for her that she feels the need to hide what her actual face looks like. I'm always shocked when I see fan pics of her because she looks like a completely different person. Mrs H if you do read Tattle I genuinely hope you gain some confidence because woman to woman, you don't need all the filters etc.
Ma and Sam are zero make up fans.Her eldest half sister always loved it.Ma often refused to take her out unless she scrubbed it off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
New theory. Mr Lazy is going along with Ms Slob’s BS and doing all the parenting alone so that when he divorces her in the next year he can take half of everything and get fully custody because she does duck all. Clever game 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi this is my first post but has anyone read this? And the comments by "Henry Wilkinson" #

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she could've squeezed a little bit more filter today don't you think??!!! 🤪 who at 9 months ++++++ pregnant could actually be arsed to put that much make up on just to go out for lunch?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who could even be bothered to go out for lunch at 3 in her condition🤔

Reactions: 21
How can someone wear so much makeup that they actually end up looking 10 years older than they actually are???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.