Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of this is the filter she is using, I mean she definitely has had work done, despite what ma barker protests, but if you compare her last grid post, the one with stacey, and this photo she looks nothing like this!
3074D657-F67A-4BDA-AA8D-2C69D24C871D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Av aD no worKkK dun guyzzzz am allL naturaL

bleeping pull the other one, surprised she doesn't melt under the sun
This has got to be face tuned to narrow the face, no one has lips occupying 5/8ths of the width of their face unless they live under the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve got a nicely decorated house. My interior is pretty stylish in my opinion. A lot of colour! Anyway it’s also completely clear that I am merely an adult living within a toddlers house 🤣 her stuff is everywhere and yeah I’ve got storage solutions etc but I want her to just grab whatever toy she wants while playing.
I’m just looking around my floor at mo, I don’t have toddler but I do have a puppy and there are several toys strewn around

Reactions: 9
This has got to be face tuned to narrow the face, no one has lips occupying 5/8ths of the width of their face unless they live under the sea.
100%, like someone's just said the photo of her with SS was defo not filtered much if at all cos she looked like a different person. She filters the tit out of herself which is so upsetting really but she's defo had alot of work done regardless

Reactions: 22
She’s desperate to cash in on the beauty market now too. It’s literally anything she can think of to flog.

Hinch is looking knackered on that lash advert. Very fatigued under the eye. Been having to get up in the night for any reason Sopha.... 🍼
She's becoming like Katie Price -will sell anything thats offered to her no matter how shite it really is!!!💰💰🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This is where I get angry. I must be naive but I’ve recently followed few accounts who show before and after of filters, it’s unbelievable. I think Zoph is actually really pretty, and shouldn’t be showing herself In an unrealistic way. Or at least be open about it
It’s like this though, look how much space is between her nose & lips on the left compared to the one on the right.
E3B49702-A577-41A8-9177-AD8A00C7858B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She's becoming like Katie Price -will sell anything thats offered to her no matter how shite it really is!!!💰💰🤣🤣
I thought this. Massive body issues. Self esteem problems. And both will be devastated when they fade into obscurity one day and what will be left apart from a big house full of chavvy toot. Like 2 peas In a filtered pod

Reactions: 21
I feel you, we’re due a boy in sept and we have his name picked already and I’m just praying that it isn’t the name we have 🙏🏼
Baby boy due here in September too! It never even crossed me mind about her using the name we had picked, and now I'm panicking 🤦😂

Reactions: 10
So “apparently” she is sooooo very close to giving birth but it putting on false eyelashes that will last days and days?? I can’t think of anything worse than having all that tit stuck to my eyes in labour! Clean and comfy was all I wanted (25 years ago last time I did it so maybe things have changed?) 🙄
I know!! It must have changed so much I had a C section 15 years ago and wasn’t even allowed nail varnish

Reactions: 6
It’s sad that she can’t see how much nicer she looks on the photo from Stacey’s.

That’s enough of me being nice to her now, she’s still a prize class tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.