Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinchs new post has made me cringe so hard I think I may be dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think when she does reveal the new baby we all should completely ignore the news and post about the weather for a few days. She just thrives on attention. The sheep will have tears rolling down their faces at that load of shite. Your not a teenager you clown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So relatable, to all those heavily pregnant women worrying about how their eyelashes look 🙄

Reactions: 10
I think she knows her time is up & her content is now tit! All she has left is the birth of that child to keep her sheep looking, 6 months time she will be yesterday’s news x

Reactions: 15
Seriously, what the hell did I just watch?! Is she pissed? Stoned? Christ almighty 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This bit is my personal fav, very passive aggressive hun. Was this after reading tattle after being caught out yet again for being dishonest? Off you pop, perform for the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please tell me Sofa and Stacey aren’t bringing a book out of the adventures of Ron and Rex

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else totally get the ick when she said she was listening to their own podcast?? Jeez, all the podcasts out there she could have chosen, but nope, goes for her own scripted voice :sick: :rolleyes:
YES! She will never give a shout out to someone else, because that would deflect attention away from HER.

Reactions: 12
Can I just say I've got a feeling Jimmers is going to take Ronron for a big boy hair cut soon. Just got a little feeling. Last time I had a feeling and didn't say anything it happened. Can't remember what it was hut it was really obscure so just putting down a bingo card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They aren’t even good captions, or put together very well. It’s just plain odd and desperate.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.