Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did that with sound off. But I think she uses the silly filters when she’s worried she will show a lack of bump.

Eta -was she wearing that outfit last time she did that filter?

Reactions: 8
Oh I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets irritated with that stupid hinch carry on, all her stupid sheep saying “I’m hinching my house”, eh no your cleaning your house you annoying bints, that prat did not invent cleaning, she doesn’t even seem to clean much and when she does it just the same things over and over so maybe spraying everywhere with febreeze is hinching but it’s sure as hell ain’t cleaning
Ahaha I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s what inspired my username 😤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Incoming of a story full of sheep’s messages saying how hilarious she is and that they love her ‘ahh soph you crack me up’ ‘love it your are so funny’ 🙄😂 duck off you dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought she was wearing grey earlier when cleaning her windows? Changes clothes more times than the filters on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry for that last post I’ve been having problems posting and everything keeps going glitchy I can’t even log out to log back in as it won’t let me

Reactions: 4
Just had a thought - imagine all the personalised stuff that will be sent when the new baby comes with it's birth date on it(whatever date she says)...all go straight to the tip if she's being fibbing because the date will be wrong. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How much time and money does she spend on herself?
When my 2nd was born I was lucky if I had time to shower each day inbetween looking after a newborn and an active 3 year old.
Don't understand how they can sleep at night knowing they're fleecing the vulnerable, no conscience or morals.
Soph won't have that struggle because Inch will do it all for her. Do the night feeds, get Ronnie up in the morning, get both Ron and baby ready for the day all while Princess Soph lays in bed, Inch will put baby 2 in her arms so she can take a photo saying she was up all night with the little one then inch will take him away.
If their money suddenly dried up, no ads coming in and he needed to go back to work tomorrow she would be f*cked. There is no way she could look after a 2 years old and a newborn by herself.
I had a friend who was so clingy to her husband. He worked 3 jobs then when she had a baby (her 4th baby, his first.) she demanded he stay home and help her. He did what she said and that was it. They live off benefits and are always together. 24/7. She was very controlling of him though, she wouldn't let him go out by himself, he wasn't allowed to see his friends anymore, she didn't like his family, etc and eventually he had no one but her. Of course she was allowed to go on nights out, cheated on him at least 3 times that she told me about, kicked him down the stairs while she was heavily pregnant because he wanted to see his brother. I eventually walked away from that friendship because of tit she did to me, said about me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Our safe space but she didn’t go 🤨
I was thinking the same? My husband gets on really well with my parents but it’s unusual for him to take the kids round without me. He’s take them to his mum’s. Why didn’t she go with Inch? Strange!

Reactions: 14
Dear God, what is she doing on those new stories?! 🤣 Wasn't she wearing a mint green top earlier while 'cleaning the windows', now it's a beige top. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well tonight I've had to scrap melted wheat straw off my oven because my 12 year old daughter thought she could use the wheat straw plates in the oven. Not only did she melt the only pink plate we had in the set that was my one but she's created a god awful smell in the house. Something for Soph to look forward to when Roo and CC2 are older and want to make their own dinners. 🤣🤣

20210509_175951.jpg

There is a photo of it. Please ignore the cat fur and the dirty oven door. I don't live in a Hinch home, I live in a real home. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.