Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megan Rose

Maybe Ronnie stayed over granny’s so dad picking him up ? She lies so much trying to figure it out is to time consuming for me the important Hutus she lies and lies and misdirects and stages so much it’s beyond me why or how she has followers at all.
Hutus ? I think I meant thing is 😂

Reactions: 5

sunisshining

Chatty Member
A friend of mine just had a bump and sibling photo shoot. Very very sweet. It made me want to post here again how I’m shocked she hasn’t done one. Not wanting to share my friends photos I thought I’ll get one off Pinterest. I look on Pinterest and this is one of the first to show up. Looks familiar right. Just thought that was interesting. Nothing is accidental with her.
Is this her and Ronnie?

Rose28454

VIP Member
Think she’s in labour her stories this morning just show a loading circle ( when a story is trying to load )

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
the Adventures of ....
Hen & Ron
Ron and Rex

this will change when Reg comes along

I’m pretty sure she’s begging for a publication with penguin on some new books 🤔 as she’s obvs ran out of new ideas!
She chuffing better not call him Reggie, that's my nephew's name

Maximus14

Dear Soph, thanks for the lash stories, so glad it gave you the opportunity yet again to stare at yourself on a screen. Thankfully, I'm really not arsed what my lashes are doing so will decline your suggestion to drop over £100 on falsies :rolleyes:
How much!

Homebird44

VIP Member
Shit there's all sorts missing now! That cage heart shelf thing she got at a... boot sale? Charity shop? That she just laaarved so she got it. The butchers block table thing, the stools are now tall chairs aren't they? For the pointless breakfast bar thing she had put in at the height of the pandemic?
I move things around but from room to room, not completely gone. I don't fill my house with pointless tat from Huns R us so I appreciate the costs and take my time when decorating. The odd few quid on items here and there is ok but she's getting rid of so much, all that landfill.

SandyB

The many faces of our soph - should get sponsored by facetune, botox & filler companies because the results are there! View attachment 566425
Oh wow. I k so we all change and improve ourselves as we grow. But a lot of these are recent. I know she’s put out that pic before of her heavier, jt you do t see many of her younger aka before Insta

She’s just mentioned the home hinch home?! Wasn’t this mentioned on tattle only yesterday? 🤔
I thought EXACTLY that, who won the bingo?

paula1234

VIP Member
If you’re being induced, they won’t let you go overdue
When you say overdue what do you mean? Due date? Or 42 weeks? If due date then yes they do. If 42 weeks I think they normally book just before at a very late push but she already stated in her book they wouldn’t let go to her due date in another pregnancy

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
A thought just occurred to me. Do you remember the lock-up she showed ages ago, well did we ever get any answers as to why she was there and what 'exciting things' were coming up? She never followed it up or even showed inside it. Or was it to do with her Tesco range and she had all her crap stashed there? 🤔
She always seems to leave stories untold. Half-arsed-Sopha.
It was in a warehouse wasn't it? I remember that... Wonder what happened

SandyB

Been out since 6am a lot of time without any signal in middle nowhere. Can someone give. Quick rundown please ? Super tired