Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her idea of a farm is probably just a house with a big garden. So she’s just gonna have an alpaca running round it 🤣 give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pmsl!!! Setting her arse licking fan girls up for the big move. Theyll love her even more, see her as an actual celebrity who can afford such lovely things. I don't get the attraction.

Reactions: 16
Never mind reading up about Alpacas, she needs to read up about looking after children as she really hasn't got a clue how to deal with little humans.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Long time lurker but have to put my 2 cents in… sorry for long post!

Baby math JUST adds up, December she said “pregnant for longer than I have left” “been holding for months and months” so has to have been at least 4 months in Dec, we’re now in May so if she can’t drag it out any longer.
Regardless I don’t think anybody truly cares either way - why waste your life playing games and obviously feeding drama for clicks, why not be as relatable as possible and create actually helpful content for your followers? ‘1st pregnancy vs 2nd pregnancy’, ‘pregnancy during lockdown’, ‘how firstborn is dealing with it’ etc etc

The account is one constant advert that’s blatantly all preplanned and highly strategised, which is fine, you do you hun but someone with such a huge platform has such a missed opportunity to create something actually helpful and meaningful and instead tries to flog as much tat as possible. She wouldn’t get half as much flack if it wasn’t so obvious it was just about money at this stage - calling herself a celebrity couple says it all...

Totally disagree with all these influencer mums who spend all day shoving a camera in their kids face for content, plenty of other accounts manage fine without showing their children whatsoever. And we wonder why kids are growing up with social media complexes. I’d be very disturbed if she floods the page with baby content that’s “ad” and swipe ups after the birth announcement.

Not convinced there’s much left in the tank for her, you can only watch someone wipe their sink and bake Jus Rol so many times 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my, definitely moving soon. Somebody save the Alpacas from her .
There's a lovely Alpacca account on Twitter that I follow...I'm not going to name or 🔺️ them because I'd hate to give this silly cow ideas.
...just to add I HATE this manifestation tit. My old manager used to do it (the secret) and I'm like, if you want it, you've got to WORK and pay for it. Funny enough she was just like grinch. A total narc, who thought she was owed everything and was as lazy as duck..

Reactions: 20
What’s the betting that the new baby will be revealed on the house move to gain multiple likes and comments from the Instahuns?

Reactions: 10
Oh my, definitely moving soon. Somebody save the Alpacas from her .
Oh my... she can’t cope with things now ffs, she needs to be able to handle kids first without adding to that! She really has lost the plot... being able to afford things is one thing , only if you are up to the job... she has an overweight dog that rarely gets a walk, and a child she doesn’t have a bond with...
She is definitely unwell!!!

Reactions: 13
God she makes my eyes roll the way she talks in riddles and clichés and constant Google/LIFTED/pinterest 'inspirational quotes' desperate to keep her sheeples hooked on her 'next step' 'dreams come true' I'm only here because the theory's have been bloody hillarious (and she plays to every single one she's obsessed!) during a very long boring lockdown, in reality I couldn't give care less about boring old Soph & her lap dog Jamie or if they move house or own amimals 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Tractor is as real as her;
• Eyebrows
• Lips
• Lashes
• Grass
• Potted trees
• pergola plants

What did I forget? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s already bought a farm hasn’t she? She’s not gonna bang on about something that may not happen. This way her hincers get all excited and then when she springs it on then they will tell her how much she deserves it (why, though? She does duck all) not realising they have actually paid for her to get it.

Reactions: 16
Couldn't keep FISH alive.

Yet reading up on keeping alpaca's. Christ above this is why I stopped watching her so much but it's like a car crash....just can't look away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you IMAGINE if that psychopath buys alpacas in her new grey ‘farm’. She couldn’t look after the bloody fish, let alone livestock!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t been on here in ages but I cannot deal with how mad she is. Really. Hinch farm? She was obsessed with her house and said she’d never move (not that long ago!) and now she’s all about a feckin farm like what the duck?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.