Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the videos of her being weird another pre record. Not sure I saw the new nails. ATV x

Reactions: 7
Please tell me Sofa and Stacey aren’t bringing a book out of the adventures of Ron and Rex
I don’t think Stacey would lower herself to do that. She has enough else going on.
She normally does these stupid videos when she's due a breakdown. Grow up sophie!
It’s ridiculous and not even funny. Just makes her look like an idiot, ‘if I’m honest’.

Reactions: 13
‘Best friends for life’ 🤢 bleeping sheep are unhinged. It’s a couple of two year olds who’ve met a handful of times. Get a grip!!!

wonder if the sheep will start attacking each other over something trivial in the comments soon 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Av aD no worKkK dun guyzzzz am allL naturaL

bleeping pull the other one, surprised she doesn't melt under the sun
Omg, she has had even more done I think !! 🤣🤣 has she honestly said she hasn’t had any work done?! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
One of the many Aunties of Ron!!! 😳 I listened to the latest podcast (yep, someone had to do it! 🤪) and the way she was talking about the 4 million bots followers, of which are like aunties to Ron! She is delusional. Give that boy some privacy and security, you mad bint!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:-

“Mum look a real tractor” said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So dreading the name reveal. I’m a mum of boys and if she uses one of their names I will die a little inside 😭💔 she will totally ruin it for me 😂
I’m thinking he could be an Oliver since she purchased the cot called “The Oliver cot”. It could have been a cheeky hint.
That being said I don’t know if it will fit the agenda.
The adventures of;
Ron, Hen & Ol
Ronnie & Ollie

I’m sure whatever he is called we’ll see his name on many two piece outfits and baseball caps in the Hinch home this coming week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know we've not been playing the name game for a while. But Leo has just come to me. She's been laying on the "Henry is a lion" schtick thick lately.

And it's the sort of name i could see someone like her using. Doesnt fit well with Ron though. My front runner is still Benji, with Oscar and Arthur trailing behind cos they can't really be shortened neatly.

Reactions: 3
I’m thinking he could be an Oliver since she purchased the cot called “The Oliver cot”. It could have been a cheeky hint.
That being said I don’t know if it will fit the agenda.
The adventures of;
Ron, Hen & Ol
Ronnie & Ollie

I’m sure whatever he is called we’ll see his name on many two piece outfits and baseball caps in the Hinch home this coming week.
Trouble is, all his outfits would then say ‘OH’ if not his full name.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry I haven’t been reading. Could someone tell me why we think she was pregnant in June?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.