Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over that rapping, almost as bad as when she went live on rons birthday. Worrying behaviour!
Does anybody have a video of this? I’ve never seen it but heard it’s legendary (not in a good way 🤣)

God she looks gaunt
She actually looks unwell, I believe she is mentally unstable. She just doesn’t know what direction she is going does she

Thread suggestion:-

“Mum look a real tractor” said no one ever.
Not even a tractor 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Best friends for life’ 🤢 bleeping sheep are unhinged. It’s a couple of two year olds who’ve met a handful of times. Get a grip!!!

wonder if the sheep will start attacking each other over something trivial in the comments soon 🤭
You could see they were so strange with each other when she was at SS house, when you are a parent you can see these things instantly, those kids don’t even know each other, the interaction was cautious with Sopha wanting it more than anyone, you could tell she was desp for them to be interested in each other and they just weren’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ She is so desperate 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm wondering if she'll take maternity and move throughout that. Come back in a few months time and show all her Hinchers her new place.

What's worse is I think they'll except it. She'll get messages about how much she deserves it and how she's superwoman for moving house with a toddler and a new born.

🙄
She can’t. Instagram is cutthroat.

If she leaves for a significant amount of time, she will be replaced by a newer version. The new “fad” will be younger, trendier, and more relatable and she knows it.

My guess is she will try and reinvent herself to appeal to a different audience, maybe a wealthier more classy audience so she can flog her expensive hair and make up stuff rather than cloffs. It won’t work though because those ladies will either a. not know who on earth she is or b. won’t want to follow the B&M cleaning lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ron & Hen is never happening 🙄
Ron & Rex will never happen 🙄

Go and rip off someone's content, because you are like a stuck record.... 😑

Reactions: 21
Yep 100% moving… cannot bear to let Stacey have something better then her can she… little miss I’m gonna stomp my feet until I get my own way!

Reactions: 36
duck off you killed off your fish within weeks and your dog is obese. How the duck you be at home thinking you can run a farm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The “Hinch Farm” dream is back in guyyys, including an alpaca. That bleeping book she’s reading 😭. She needs help. Serious psychological help.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's had a very busy sunday reading tattle. Didn't someone make a comment about her never showering and tada she's had a shower!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.