Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Adventures of ....
Hen & Ron
Ron and Rex

this will change when Reg comes along

I’m pretty sure she’s begging for a publication with penguin on some new books 🤔 as she’s obvs ran out of new ideas!
She chuffing better not call him Reggie, that's my nephew's name

Reactions: 5
What did she do on Ron's birthday?
She went live on instagram, promised ron she would. Really shakey, looked like she wanted to cry, really unstable strange behaviour. It’s how i found tattle because i thought there was something so off about it

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She went live on instagram, promised ron she would. Really shakey, looked like she wanted to cry, really unstable strange behaviour. It’s how i found tattle because i thought there was something so off about it
I still can’t believe that none of us managed to record it 🤦‍♀️!! It was a car crash I had to stop watching because it was so cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zoph babes. You forgot to tag Ronnies dad and little Rex has one too - hth 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
I’m due in 6 weeks and thought my pregnancy had gone reasonably fast. But waiting for hinch to have her baby feels like time has stood still.

Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe that none of us managed to record it 🤦‍♀️!! It was a car crash I had to stop watching because it was so cringey
I know! I just went back to the thread & found screenshots
F3643FA3-8519-44E0-A0A8-633117318871.jpeg
6E9B2FF7-478C-4CFA-8BAD-5AE022C4D012.jpeg
B90707BF-E2EF-47A7-8E29-D03822220102.jpeg
44F0F685-BDE4-4A3C-965B-16304EE496E4.jpeg

Also, while on the thread of ronnies 1st birthday, i found this. Can anyone remember what the hint was when she went live? @HinchesSousChef

7F7D5878-16BD-48D8-AF55-DD469B88D6E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s just something about posting your child to your millions of followers for views and to obsess over that’s never sat right with me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 45
Does a toddler even live there?! How can she have all this “low lying fruit” everywhere with a toddler?!

!View attachment 566767
I am totally here for cc2 being a toddler who is into EVERYTHING. Its a grey biskittt mausoleum with no joy or atmosphere, so bring it on. 😁 Messy hand prints, being loud, runs everywhere, climbs things...and breaks stuff. Like little kids do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And last time ran in opposite directions!
Exactly! How can two under two year oldies possibly be ‘besties for life’? It’s totally bizarre. Ronnie shows no interest in Rex, Rex shows a confused fascination of Ronnie.

Reactions: 24
I cannot beleive I'm about to write this but

If she scrapped everything else and just had content like this I'd actually be here for it 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20210509_195432_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210509_195505_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'll see myself out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Roo logo / branding that’s been noted. With the oo’s joined does anyone else think CC2 could begin with O? This would mean she joins their names end / start. Or am I reading too much into it?

Reactions: 6
She literally spends her entire life contradicting herself. One minute she’s obsessed with various makeup artists on Instagram and nicking ideas off Pinterest and the next minute she doesn’t know what to do with herself when she has to sit down and “rest”.
Just do what you do 95% of the time Soph when your arse is glued to the sofa and your face is stuck in your phone. That IS what normal people class as “resting” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.