Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got it right when she captioned the bottom left picture …let’s drive far away Rex says Ron😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m guessing the sheep didn’t give her the attention she craved after her rapping. She’s in need of an ego boost after that embarrassing Eminem performance

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell. I’ve just seen her latest story. She needs to get in the bleeping sea and fast. What a twit.
Why I thought this woman would be relatable is beyond me. She’s become a parody of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
£100 for that set. That she “just bought cos she’d seen others using”. Relatable.
Has she ever bought something because she actually lavvvs likes it and not because others are using it . At that price I doubt many of her followers can relate, especially at the moment when people are worrying about how they are going to feed their family or find a job. All that money for something she probably won’t ever use again unless it’s gifted she wants to pay for it 🤣now she’s posted about it she probably won’t look at them again. So wasteful

Reactions: 8
rest ha if only as an ‘older’ parent my third I was 40. My last day of work??? The day before I dropped! Literally....... then I was back at full time work 5 weeks later. Now that’s real life - no hubby to do ALL the childcare cos let’s face it she’s talked him out of working so he can be nanny Macphee. Oh I’ll bet he gets no time to himself I’ll be he feels claustrophobic- I mean what if he needs new gear does he have ask her for pocket money? Mother of god even I couldn’t not work and gave to ask OH for money every time I needed something- it’s called independence mate I’ll be you miss it!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Kept man how embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Those captions are so embarrassingly cringe on the Ron and Rex Photo.
I think my toes have curled so much I’m going to struggle to fit my buff tings back on 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does a toddler even live there?! How can she have all this “low lying fruit” everywhere with a toddler?!

!
BA2F9B2C-D2B1-47C5-B204-E8CEA8B0D95F.jpeg

Reactions: 30
I don’t know if her Hinchers know what an adventure actually is. Ronnie literally doesn’t go anywhere and the same can be said about Rex although Stacey did take him to the farm last week. But the way they are creaming their pants for an Ron and Rex adventure book is embarrassing. Do they not take their kids places so when they see Ronnie out in a field or at a park to them is that an adventure? By the time my son was Ronnie’s age he had been to numerous farms, chessington, legoland, Alton towers, London aquarium, Paris, Italy and a handful of zoos. And the ‘adventures’ haven’t stopped (well they have but that’s due to lockdown 🙈🙈). Hinch doesn’t do anything with Ronnie and when baby 2 comes along she’s gonna regret it coz a day out with one child is a piece of piss when you compare it to a day out with a toddler and and a new born.

Reactions: 21
I can’t get over how random her grid post is. She’s clinging on. She could have done a bump photo - she could have said “this could be our last week as a family of 3 - sorry 4🤦🏻‍♀️“ - you know with Ronnie kissing the bump. But nope some photos from a couple of weeks ago of her son with someone else’s son. I think she’s getting her tractor story ready. Here’s Ronnie on a tractor at Rex’s house. Next week Ronnie on a tractor at his new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
5F82BB9D-F174-44AC-8FB2-487218DD36BE.jpeg

“Here we go again, can’t enjoy anything without a phone in my face”

“Does your Mummy do that too Rex?”

“Yeah but it’s all for the gram”

“Mate why’s your mum hiding behind two cushions?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Eurgh why is it #ronandrex isn't it usually the oldest whose name is first? Or is that just something ive made up? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.