Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I’ve posted but as an 8 month Pregnant woman can she please just hurry up and announce that she’s had the baby. I want to be able to pick a name for my baby boy that the hinch army won’t copy.

Also am I doing pregnancy wrong? I’m not spending £100 on falsh lashes and fed my family a healthy home made casserole for tea last night. I suppose I do have to actually work for my money.

ATB Soph

Reactions: 35
66EEB4F4-ADDF-49AE-A101-03EBAA79207C.png

so who called this 😂 home hinch home pretty sure this has been mentioned not that long ago!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But didn’t she show the other day her pulling off her lashes while she was looking for Elemis freebies? Those were different

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you know what else is fun to do when the suns out?

POTTING PLANTS.

If only we knew someone with a potting table.....

Screenshot_20210509-163413_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s just mentioned the home hinch home?! Wasn’t this mentioned on tattle only yesterday? 🤔
Yeah I made a post when it was on the chalkboard of the Fisher Price adult range mud kitchen 🙄 and how gross and weird it was, it got a bit of a reaction and others posted about it so of course 2 days later she makes reference to it 🙄

Reactions: 14
I feel home Hinch home is going to lead us to the new house with a SS style sign?? I’m going in early with my bingo here 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This is so off topic but she never seems to shower or anything does she?? Like maybe once a month but it’s always to promote something?She never seems like it part of her day?? And don’t get me started on the cold baths 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You know what, If I was going to spend £100 on false lashes, I’d be sure to go to someone who is professionally trained and “support a small business” just like our sopha laaaaaaves to do.

I wonder how many mishaps the poor lash techs are going to have to rectify now....
I’ll just stick to my 5.99 eyelure thanks hun.
ETA
Anyone remember those magnetic ones she plugged around Christmas at £50/£60 a pop for the kit too!
My daughter has been buying from a small online retailer. Young lady has set up her own business and is doing really well. The eyelashes aren't expensive and she often puts little freebies in the parcels as a thank you.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.