Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Soph, thanks for the lash stories, so glad it gave you the opportunity yet again to stare at yourself on a screen. Thankfully, I'm really not arsed what my lashes are doing so will decline your suggestion to drop over £100 on falsies :rolleyes:
They are £100?? How relateable. I'll just go and buy some now. NOT!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Dear Soph, thanks for the lash stories, so glad it gave you the opportunity yet again to stare at yourself on a screen. Thankfully, I'm really not arsed what my lashes are doing so will decline your suggestion to drop over £100 on falsies :rolleyes:
How much!

Reactions: 5
tit there's all sorts missing now! That cage heart shelf thing she got at a... boot sale? Charity shop? That she just laaarved so she got it. The butchers block table thing, the stools are now tall chairs aren't they? For the pointless breakfast bar thing she had put in at the height of the pandemic?
I move things around but from room to room, not completely gone. I don't fill my house with pointless tat from Huns R us so I appreciate the costs and take my time when decorating. The odd few quid on items here and there is ok but she's getting rid of so much, all that landfill.

Reactions: 5
£100 for fake lashes kit ffs!! She knows her market, she’s not selling to her market! She’s manipulating them to spend money and it makes me sick!

Reactions: 15
The many faces of our soph - should get sponsored by facetune, botox & filler companies because the results are there!
B01B2D69-C3BB-4557-AFE9-D0D4FB7B516C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
View attachment 566393

The face you make when you hear the next 24k hit the bank after another undeclared AD
I'm the same age as her and that kohl eyeliner on her bottom lash line grosses me out SO MUCH. I've not done that since my aggro emo days in the early 2000s 😂
Kohl eyeliner is very dated now, especially for someone so vain. It genuinely puts about 10 years on her, and makes her look like a cheap chav!

• Haha
A bit late but she don’t need those stick on eyebrows 😂 hers are tattooed on. What’s wrong with her. Just buying buying buying. She legit has a problem. Seriously

You know what, If I was going to spend £100 on false lashes, I’d be sure to go to someone who is professionally trained and “support a small business” just like our sopha laaaaaaves to do.

I wonder how many mishaps the poor lash techs are going to have to rectify now....
I’ll just stick to my 5.99 eyelure thanks hun.
ETA
Anyone remember those magnetic ones she plugged around Christmas at £50/£60 a pop for the kit too!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So “apparently” she is sooooo very close to giving birth but it putting on false eyelashes that will last days and days?? I can’t think of anything worse than having all that tit stuck to my eyes in labour! Clean and comfy was all I wanted (25 years ago last time I did it so maybe things have changed?) 🙄

Reactions: 20
Speaking of vanity I've always wondered this, is her nose the result of a nose job or? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old coloured nails on in that video. So basically she's scheduled some posts to make it look like she's around when actually she's taken the day off

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.