Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again new to tattle and just catching up with some ppls thoughts. Plz note this is not for sympathy but I’m going through active chemo treatment atm and have been in isolation since the start of December 2020 for surgery and Chemo obviously due to my low immune system and Covid risks even with my vaccines I am only just seeing a couple of family members outside for walks. I don’t go into anyone’s house shops etc. But here we all watch a Insta Influencer and Brand Partner heavily Pregnant going into Stores, no mask when her nail technician does her nails and probably dozens of ppl in the last month getting theirs done by that very same person. I have made so many sacrifices with my loved ones in recent months and it’s been very difficult and tough at times but I/they had a responsibility to not put me in further health complications! Surely an unborn child deserves the same who cannot make those decisions for themselves! Apologies for the rant 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I don’t believe for one second that she bought that lash set herself. She’s not going to do a multi story ad for a business for free. Lies again!

What even is her account now? She doesn’t know if she’s parenting, cleaning, lifestyle, beauty. What is the aim? Just seems to be anything she can get her grubby, fake tanned hands on.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20210509_153327_com.instagram.android.jpg

The face you make when you hear the next 24k hit the bank after another undeclared AD

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
She’s desperate to cash in on the beauty market now too. It’s literally anything she can think of to flog.

Hinch is looking knackered on that lash advert. Very fatigued under the eye. Been having to get up in the night for any reason Sopha.... 🍼

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When I saw that I actually thought they were a great idea for someone who doesn’t have brows. I will probably get some for my mum as her brows never grew back after having chemotherapy. But I agree I have no idea why she even purchased them. They won’t stick to her skin if she has brown hairs. She’d have to shave her natural brows off. Instead of wasting money on stuff she doesn’t need, if the only reason for buying them was to see how they worked she could have said something like, for those with alopecia or hair loss due to chemotherapy I thought these looked great so thought I’d share etc Is it that difficult for her to think of other people whenever she sees something? She doesn’t have to actually buy it or need it herself to share something with her followers
Some other accounts to day has mentioned the fact that these brows are tit and pure shiny she slag hinch off for lying again and trying to make money off flogging shite!

Reactions: 13
I find it so sad she has all these fans. And the only ones she follows are either other cleaning accounts, little businessess, celebrities. I can't see a normal account.

Reactions: 4
Dear Soph, thanks for the lash stories, so glad it gave you the opportunity yet again to stare at yourself on a screen. Thankfully, I'm really not arsed what my lashes are doing so will decline your suggestion to drop over £100 on falsies :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's really pushing the beauty / makeup angle now isn't she? Soph it might work better if you had a shower and put actual clothes on rather than festering in grey on the sofa. And for the love of god will you do something with your hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.