Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re ronbots lack of toys
I think she's buying him a new one once a week, he's allowed it in HER lounge till the following week when it's binned and a new one appears that way the sheep are thinking lucky Ron he's got everything, they haven't got the brains to work out it all disapears

Reactions: 12
Re ronbots lack of toys
I think she's buying him a new one once a week, he's allowed it in HER lounge till the following week when it's binned and a new one appears that way the sheep are thinking lucky Ron he's got everything, they haven't got the brains to work out it all disapears
Could be. I’ve always thought:
1) Ronnie is barely there between nursery & ma Freda’s
2) When he is there he’s either in the garden playing with jamie or in the garage playing with Jamie - out of the way - I reckon his a lot of his toys are kept in the kallax out there. It’s a half arsed playroom.
3) when Ronnie is in the house the toys are in the basket with the lid so he can’t freely access them. They get one or two out at a time.
4) when Ronnie is in the house it’s tv time on the sofa with Pringles and his bottle.

Reactions: 33
2) When he is there he’s either in the garden playing with jamie or in the garage playing with Jamie - out of the way - I reckon his a lot of his toys are kept in the kallax out there. It’s a half arsed playroom.
3) when Ronnie is in the house the toys are in the basket with the lid so he can’t freely access them. They get one or two out at a time.
4) when Ronnie is in the house it’s tv time on the sofa with Pringles and his bottle.
I agree... I can imagine he’s shipped off at every given opportunity. That’s why he’s always “taking a nap” but everything is just shoved outside into the playhouse to keep it dry and out the way.
Never thought about the garage being a playroom. Good point!

Reactions: 20
I thought her doctor told her to take it easy (not that she needs to).. why does she need to leave the house ‘heavily pregnant’?
She doesn't listen to any advice ....ever 🙄 this is the same woman, who was pregnant at the peak of the pandemic and covid cases were soaring, was still going out unnecessarily and breaking lockdown rules without batting an eyelid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
This!!! All damn day long.

Said it before, I’ll keep saying it. She is the least maternal person I’ve ever seen. For all her shite, filtered Insta stories, she is so disconnected with her son and this baby too. They’re just accessories for her to flaunt on the ‘gram when it suits her. I was grateful for every day my babies were safely tucked away. I’d have loved to have got to a lovely big bump like hers, but we never got past 34 weeks. She has absolutely zero insight into her own luck and privilege, and it’s disgusting, particularly when she continues to post such vulgar stories about baby A!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I’d also say for someone who is full term pregnant, naturally very slim. The bump would be “all bump” it seems to move about a lot if you get what I’m saying! ETA the hohoho clip I mean
She is not naturally very slim though, that a gastric band for you 😂

Reactions: 18
Stay in keep yourself and others safe and play with your son.Oh,and put your mud kitchen away,the winds picking up.
Screenshot_20210507-123202_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every time I see screenshots from her night round Trace’s I keep thinking it’s Olivia from Love Island. It’s all the work she’s had done on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't get why she didn't share these on her own stories, seemed like she was having a good laugh and showed a different side to her. Which was actually quite nice to see. (OK, I will show myself out after saying that! 🙈🙈) Many people would probably relate to her joking around like that.
But nope. Likes to keep the Hinch business professional with swipe ups and tat.
Because it doesn't play in to the whole woe is me thing she has going on, she rather have people think she has bad anxiety (I'm not saying she doesn't suffer, just weird she uses this card alot when she has something to show off). Plus these videos come across quite bitchy and are only on trace page for us lot. Tbh I think it's very unprofessional to have that on her page. Just shows trace uses hinch to her advantage. Wonder if people use her because hinch goes there?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is not naturally very slim though, that a gastric band for you 😂
I thought she had it removed? 🤔
I’ll change it to someone who restricts their calories 🙈
But even the photos before she was never massive! Cannot even go down that rabbit hole again 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Sorry I can’t keep up with this thread 🙈 is ronnie meant to talk now?? My cousins baby same age says some words

Reactions: 2
I’m glad he’s getting sensory play but don’t pretend you do this all the time eh Soph.

I didn’t listen with sound on. Was she counting with him? Eg “one scoop in here...” or playing out a role play eg “hello I’ve come to the cake shop. Please can you make me a cake. I think I’d like a pasta cake please”.
Or was she cackling at him? Please tell me she was talking nicely to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m glad he’s getting sensory play but don’t pretend you do this all the time eh Soph.

I didn’t listen with sound on. Was she counting with him? Eg “one scoop in here...” or playing out a role play eg “hello I’ve come to the cake shop. Please can you make me a cake. I think I’d like a pasta cake please”.
Or was she cackling at him? Please tell me she was talking nicely to him.
Just laughing and wheeeyyyy
Disguised by music of course

• Sad
Reactions: 16
5) two 4 hour naps 😂

Reactions: 9
It really does pull at my heartstrings seeing Ronnie on insta. I’ve never seen a child look so miserable and lost all the time :(

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Why can't she just leave him to play, why does she have to film it then stick her oar in to do a fake slow motion scoop of some rice crispies. I genuinely think everything she posts now is for tattles benefit. I wonder if she comes on, writes a list of things that has been mentioned and thinks "right that's my content for the week".

Reactions: 33
No need to film your child playing Soph, just leave him be. Drives me insane.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.