Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is hard, but I think she’s sitting in a little stool and spread eagled because of the bump.

Reactions: 12
I’m going to say this one last time because it’s the thing that Sophie does that irks me the most.
Children. Are. Not. Content.
Leave the poor little boy play for crying out loud!

Reactions: 29
All the gear, no idea.
Great that you're interacting with him Sofa, but you could also make actual cakes with him.
"Put the sugar and butter into a bowl, one egg, two eggs, mix, mix. Shall we add the flour, can you help me put the mixture into the cases? Mummy will put them in the oven, because it's very hot."
Decorate them together, if this is too much work being 23 months pregnant, get an 'In the night garden' cup cake mix, you only need an egg! (freshly laid this morning from Hinch farm)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The way she constantly uses Ronnie for content is getting more and more concerning the older he’s getting. Every time she proclaims that he “loves” doing something he never actually looks like he’s smiling or laughing or enjoying himself. I don’t think he’s devoid of emotion because we see him interacting with Jamie at times when he looks really happy so I don’t think he’s got anything wrong with him (not that it would matter if he did) I’m sure it’s just the fact that he constantly has a phone shoved in his face instead of being able to look at his own mother. And once the new one comes along he’s not going to get a look in. Poor little love.
All the things/activities that Ronnie seems to "love" so much are rarely seen more than once - the bouncy castle , the slide ,toy washing machine, shopping trolley, his little mud kitchen (I'm sure there are many more!!) I'm sure this morning's activity will never be seen or done again 😅😂

Reactions: 20
Well the lady who does Elemis on QVC has shared Hinch’s stories. Deffo an undeclared ad then. She’s a knob.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine being so short on kids toys cos you've been to the tip too many times, that you have to dig out the pasta to aim content at Tattle. Behave :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well the lady who does Elemis on QVC has shared Hinch’s stories. Deffo an undeclared ad then. She’s a knob.
This is what amuses me.

If you ask a load of young hinchers what they think of QVC, they will say “eurgh I’d never buy anything off there. It’s a shopping channel for old ladies!”

Yet they don’t seem to realise that Instagram is just a shopping channel for a younger target audience!

Influencers are no different to the women on QVC they just make a lot more.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone watch Izzy Judd on IG? She will also have her phone out and in the kids faces. But she actually knows how to interact with her kids, she actually gets on the floor and talks to them and plays with them. It can be done. Hinch just doesn't know how to

Reactions: 4
That’ll teach me for spending Saturday morning playing with my children! You guys are on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the things/activities that Ronnie seems to "love" so much are rarely seen more than once - the bouncy castle , the slide ,toy washing machine, shopping trolley, his little mud kitchen (I'm sure there are many more!!) I'm sure this morning's activity will never be seen or done again 😅😂
That bloody bouncy castle, we only saw inch blow it up. Never saw again. Didn't even see Ronnie on it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.