Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually meant to say earlier she didn’t spend much time playing with him cos moments later she unfollowed two accounts. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

But back to bump spotting in metal bowls please 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that looks like I postpartum bump to me 🤔
Edit - it looks like she’s wearing a nursing bra with her stomach out 👀
View attachment 564731
Yes I thought the same about just being in a bra and leggings pulled up high? I wont comment on a bump because maybe the bowls curve has an effect on how that looks. Is she sitting on something really small though? That must be uncomfortable no matter what the situation 😅

Reactions: 12
I never really bought into the theory that she’d already had the baby, surely someone would see them and say something but there are just too many inconsistencies now, I don’t know what to think

Reactions: 12
I don't comment on much of what she does anymore because I don't care enough to "dislike her", I just came on to say those videos of Ronnie made me feel really sad this morning 🥲 just let the boy play without having a camera in his face. Nothing she does is real or authentic, it's all for the gram. I get that's how she makes her money, but let the boy play in peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Because it doesn't play in to the whole woe is me thing she has going on, she rather have people think she has bad anxiety (I'm not saying she doesn't suffer, just weird she uses this card alot when she has something to show off). Plus these videos come across quite bitchy and are only on trace page for us lot. Tbh I think it's very unprofessional to have that on her page. Just shows trace uses hinch to her advantage. Wonder if people use her because hinch goes there?
oh yeah she definitely does. If it wasn’t for Hinch, trace wouldn’t have the amount of followers she’s got and she wouldn’t have her own range.

Reactions: 8
Yes I thought the same about just being in a bra and leggings pulled up high? I wont comment on a bump because maybe the bowls curve has an effect on how that looks. Is she sitting on something really small though? That must be uncomfortable no matter what the situation 😅
She certainly is.... She's sitting on Inch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ! Every week she’s trying new products on her face! She needs to give some chance to work.
On the beg for an Elemis collar now though I see 🤦‍♀️
Il be raging if Elemis send her free products!!!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel like she is trying to style her stories and content more like SS?

Reactions: 13
I live not far from the tiny little hamlet of Maldonia and I can safely say that it’s not just raining today, it is absolutely positively chucking it down! Why on earth does she feel the need to leave the house? I thought she always said that she hates going out because of her fake anxiety and her favourite place to be is at home with “her boys” yet all of a sudden she cannot possibly stay indoors when she’s 9 months pregnant and it’s like Armageddon outside! Why can’t she just act like a normal person?
Part of me thinks if the baby being here is a red herring, that she's trying to pop when she's out and about. The drama queen in her wants there to be headlines "cleaning sensation mrs hinch goes into labour IN TESCO/A GARDEN CENTRE!!" and then she'll be all "after this we had to call him Basil didn't we?!"

She's so desperate for a "funny" or "relatable" birth story. The problem with this is, some of her cult followers may wake up and go "wait a bleeping minute, my sister/my friend/I'm pregnant and I've been so worried about if they/i can get vaccinated etc and they/I've been doing my very best to isolate as much as possible to ensure their/my trip to the maternity ward is as safe as possible for everyone involved, if they're/I'm doing it I'd expect other mothers to be to do so!" Unfortunately there will be a big chunk that will go "so glad ur safe bub, my labour started when I was cooking dinner, what am I like, we're so random! Be my friend"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Keep thinking about what a wind tunnel her garden is, blowing over and breaking all her furniture all the time, that she just has to replace! ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Quite easy to go with all that energy when you’re no longer full term pregnant 🙃
Don’t doubt she is probably tired towards the end of pregnancy, but it’s probably far easier to keep going when you do absolutely nothing all day every day apart from sit on the sofa and shine your sink. If she was out at work every day I’d have some sympathy. But a stay at home husband and an influencer job, aren’t really conducive to being tired and thinking her situation is comparable to most women’s situations.

Reactions: 32
Hinch has been reading tattle 👍🏻
View attachment 564768
I dunno hun, try working full time on your feet for 9 hours a day, commuting and still running a household.
I might then JUST have a little more respect.
Sitting on your phone all day isn’t hard work, and the picture contradicts everything you say about Ronnie terrible 2s... he’s asleep every time you show him!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.