Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad he’s getting sensory play but don’t pretend you do this all the time eh Soph.

I didn’t listen with sound on. Was she counting with him? Eg “one scoop in here...” or playing out a role play eg “hello I’ve come to the cake shop. Please can you make me a cake. I think I’d like a pasta cake please”.
Or was she cackling at him? Please tell me she was talking nicely to him.
Nope.. Some sort of cackling but with the decibels turned down..
Poor Ron never even looks at her as she's going in with her big spoon..
Doesn't encourage him ever 😠
Very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Because it doesn't play in to the whole woe is me thing she has going on, she rather have people think she has bad anxiety (I'm not saying she doesn't suffer, just weird she uses this card alot when she has something to show off). Plus these videos come across quite bitchy and are only on trace page for us lot. Tbh I think it's very unprofessional to have that on her page. Just shows trace uses hinch to her advantage. Wonder if people use her because hinch goes there?
Absolutely agree with this! Her ‘army’ are a strange breed who like to think she’s poor little Soph who stays in the house all the time with her hubby and child and dog just cleaning and playing with make up. If she was her true self she would be more normal but it wouldn’t fit the fake persona. They wouldn’t like her.

Reactions: 10
Let me guess, in a few stories time we will see her or ronnie hoovering up the mess with her handheld shark. She just LOVES it!! So satisfying guysh!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Nope.. Some sort of cackling but with the decibels turned down..
Poor Ron never even looks at her as she's going in with her big spoon..
Doesn't encourage him ever 😠
Very sad
Let’s hope after her token filming, Jamie took over and engaged with him more meaningfully.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Tattle: Ronnie plays in the garden or the garage with Jamie.
Hinch: here's a rAnDoM activity I LAV to set up for Roo! We just LAAAV raiding the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can't she just leave him to play, why does she have to film it then stick her oar in to do a fake slow motion scoop of some rice crispies. I genuinely think everything she posts now is for tattles benefit. I wonder if she comes on, writes a list of things that has been mentioned and thinks "right that's my content for the week".
Why does she have to edit so much - those cases are popping all around - why not just a 30sec clip? What has she cut out? Why?

Reactions: 10
What’s with the creepy giggling she dubs in over the schmaltzy music? It’s skin crawling.
Nice to see Ronnie getting some proper playtime but that’s her giggling not him and it’s bleeping weird.

Reactions: 21
Never known anyone less like a gardener than Hinch with her new potting bench which she'll never use. Why has she hung up those untouched gloves, and put another new pair in a tin bucket underneath when the bench is outside and they'll be soaked at the first drop of rain, ditto the trowel. All for show and as fake as her fake lips, fake flowers and fake grass.
It’s been raining all morning down south 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just finished reading a book; The baby group; about an influencer who gets her life turned upside down by what turns out to be a friend!! Made me think of Sophie more than one time, the amount of info she gives away, how she swans about etc!!

Also, I saw a real celebrity, Sheridan Smith, post a pic of her child with her nan, she blanked out the child's face & does not use the child for content! Guess what, she doesn't need to, because she's a REAL celebrity!!

Reactions: 37
Why does she have to edit so much - those cases are popping all around - why not just a 30sec clip? What has she cut out? Why?
Ah it actually does! I was so busy listening to see if she interacted in a meaningful way ( she didn’t) she’s clearly cut bits out that weren’t Instagram suitable 🙄

Let’s hope after her token filming, Jamie took over and engaged with him more meaningfully.
We can hope, but I wish he'd say enough is enough in Ronnie's case, he's such a beautiful little boy, I want to give him a big cuddle myself 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I live not far from the tiny little hamlet of Maldonia and I can safely say that it’s not just raining today, it is absolutely positively chucking it down! Why on earth does she feel the need to leave the house? I thought she always said that she hates going out because of her fake anxiety and her favourite place to be is at home with “her boys” yet all of a sudden she cannot possibly stay indoors when she’s 9 months pregnant and it’s like Armageddon outside! Why can’t she just act like a normal person?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
We know she doesn’t hardly do anything with RonRon because it would be filmed and posted and it’s few and far between, oh well at least he will get plenty of stimulation at nursery

Reactions: 9
Well I don’t know what it’s like in the tiny village of Maldonia but it’s quite stormy here again today. Thinking perhaps a la Wizard of Oz their house will just blow away so they will absolutely HAVE to move!! 🙄
43CC3E4B-4E4B-43A8-8DC5-42D1AAC00E08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Im only snooping at her a while, before the pandemic did she go out, do things, meet friends?
Their lives seem really boring and just just because of lockdown.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad he’s getting sensory play but don’t pretend you do this all the time eh Soph.

I didn’t listen with sound on. Was she counting with him? Eg “one scoop in here...” or playing out a role play eg “hello I’ve come to the cake shop. Please can you make me a cake. I think I’d like a pasta cake please”.
Or was she cackling at him? Please tell me she was talking nicely to him.
Couldn’t hear a great deal of chatting over that stupid Peter rabbit music. Did hear a loud cackle though

• Sad
  • Haha
I thought she had it removed? 🤔
I’ll change it to someone who restricts their calories 🙈
But even the photos before she was never massive! Cannot even go down that rabbit hole again 🙈🙈🙈
She says it's been unclipped but her diet says otherwise, fridge is full of what are known as 'slider foods'.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.