Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She laying the groundwork to connect this baby to baby A isn’t she? You can see it coming. It’s making me nervous.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Need to get out the out the house! Girl, you have been told to rest for a starter. Get Ron's raincoat on him and let him splash in puddles ffs.

Reactions: 14
How do we spend rainy days? Well with two young children let me tell you it involves rain coats and walks. Can guarantee you her day will involve shops and things she wants to do.

Reactions: 29
Get out the house???! She’s had all week to get out the house and do something 🙄 some of us have been at work mon- fri so have no choice but to wrap the kids up in waterproofs to get out the house on a rainy Saturday.
She’s actually ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I thought her doctor told her to take it easy (not that she needs to).. why does she need to leave the house ‘heavily pregnant’?

Reactions: 14
Same. I said it in jest initially months ago but it would explain so much

- Ronnie has no toys
- Ronnie hardly there unless “performing”
- So clean and tidy 24/7 not like a normal house
- Not scared to share their address
- Everything is so staged

They probably live in Barbados on a billion pound yacht.
Long time lurker, first time poster. Used to be a fully fledged fan but I became suspicious and went hunting. Found Tattle. Haven’t looked back. Totally agree! I have formulated this theory too. It’s akin to an office or a stage... plus we hardly ever see the goodnight Henry / morning feeding / cooking stories anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
On a rainy day, my two wrap up with a brolly and go puddle jumping around the garden while I wave at them from the locked patio doors with my hot coffee.

Grinch will probably be visiting a farm with all the animals hiding from the rain, then she'll put a complaint in to the manager and threaten to shame them on Insta.

• Haha
On a rainy day, my two wrap up with a brolly and go puddle jumping around the garden while I wave at them from the locked patio doors with my hot coffee.

Grinch will probably be visiting a farm with all the animals hiding from the rain, then she'll put a complaint in to the manager and threaten to shame them on Insta.
She will be going shopping. No doubt about it. She will post about a cosy hot chocolate from the cutest little place - ie Costa at the local shopping centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought her doctor told her to take it easy (not that she needs to).. why does she need to leave the house ‘heavily pregnant’?
I have SPD and have been home all week in pain, so I do feel like I need to get out of the house.
But I also have a 3yo, so getting out will involve wellies, puddles and a raincoat!
No doubt she'll end up hunting some bargz in B&M and Home Bargz... On a busy weekend, when it's raining and everyone else has to shop because they've been working 🙄 Poor Roo will be dropped at Mad Ma's or made to carry a biskit barskit around the shop cause he just LAVS it!

Reactions: 15
What to do in the rain 🤔 how about Tesco, home bargains and b&m, you haven't been for a few days think of all the new tat you might be missing ...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same. I said it in jest initially months ago but it would explain so much

- Ronnie has no toys
- Ronnie hardly there unless “performing”
- So clean and tidy 24/7 not like a normal house
- Not scared to share their address
- Everything is so staged

They probably live in Barbados on a billion pound yacht.
I have always thought this lately 🤣 but thought I was thinking too much into it but the house just doesn’t feel lived in to me. Also the change from grey slyly happening makes me laugh as it means the sheep are going to get fleeced again for biskitttttt colour schemes now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry if it's been said, but this whole obsession she's got going with Azaylia is creepy.

She hasn't decided what to do yet because she's reading suggestions on Tattle and searching for the appropriate pre-record on her phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She hasn't decided what to do yet because she's reading suggestions on Tattle and searching for the appropriate pre-record on her phone 🤣
Quick Jaime those tattlers know we are going shopping for bits for the new house! Grab Ronnie and put him in a raincoat. Stand him next to a puddle with a tree in the background and take a photo. We can tell everyone we went to the woods and had the best time ever splashing in puddles all day. I’ll wear a mask, wear my black hat and take the moon bump off so we can go shopping in peace. Yeah dump they kids at my mums I’ve pumped enough milk with my Elvies to leave little reggie there for the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just wondering which wall Inch is going to screw that potting bench to on Hinch Farm 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.