Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known anyone less like a gardener than Hinch with her new potting bench which she'll never use. Why has she hung up those untouched gloves, and put another new pair in a tin bucket underneath when the bench is outside and they'll be soaked at the first drop of rain, ditto the trowel. All for show and as fake as her fake lips, fake flowers and fake grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s an absolute Dick. Why is she still using baby A? Who does she think she is. I bet and can guarantee it’s her reason behind hiding CC2 and she’s make herself out to look like a good person. I genuinely can’t believe how many people follow her and admire to be her. She’s a manipulative cow and that’s being kind

Sorry for the 0320 am rant my son is up, don’t worry soph some of us actually tend to our children’s needs instead of plastering them all over social media

All the vest. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is such a terrible advertiser. She will be getting big bucks from Garnier to advertise their skin care and here she is promoting Elemis cleansers that “melt your make up away”. Ummm like the “micellor “ waters you mean??
Also can’t take skincare advice from someone who wears that much make up and doesn’t double cleanse

Reactions: 49
instead of a potting table that she’s just whacked some plastic flowers on, why didn’t she get the kid a mud kitchen? More useful than what she’s just bought.

Reactions: 8
instead of a potting table that she’s just whacked some plastic flowers on, why didn’t she get the kid a mud kitchen? More useful than what she’s just bought.
He's already got one but I don't think it's ever been near mud. Blended Cheerios for Ronnie's messy play.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He does have one but we’ve not seen it since summer last year, I’m sure there was a grid post about it but it’s no longer there. She blended Cheerios for fake sand and claimed she couldn’t wait to make mud pies as he gets older.. 🤥

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He does have one but we’ve not seen it since summer last year, I’m sure there was a grid post about it but it’s no longer there. She blended Cheerios for fake sand and claimed she couldn’t wait to make mud pies as he gets older.. 🤥
so got him one when he was a bit too little to really know what to do with it and now he’s getting older it’s gone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She’s an absolute Dick. Why is she still using baby A? Who does she think she is. I bet and can guarantee it’s her reason behind hiding CC2 and she’s make herself out to look like a good person. I genuinely can’t believe how many people follow her and admire to be her. She’s a manipulative cow and that’s being kind

Sorry for the 0320 am rant my son is up, don’t worry soph some of us actually tend to our children’s needs instead of plastering them all over social media

All the vest. Dick.
I think it is her reason. The other week when sadly baby A passed away I didn’t want to even dare say it here. It felt too awful to say. It still does. But the longer this ott grief goes on the bigger the awful feeling that she’s connecting her baby to this baby somehow.... really really hope We are wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on recent posts with our chavmeister friend. The fake flowers outside in basket 😂😂. The antics with nails. Tacky. She really has zero taste or style. Money cannot buy certain things in life and whilst she may have a big country house. I'm certain it will look like pure toot but funny to see. And love the touches like screwing the hook in to mudkitchen / potting shed and popping sink in. Shes just like SS now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she really just use Baby A yet again....leave the family alone!!!
It's so disrespectful now.

Reactions: 17
it’s unbelievable 🙄

looks like it may be another post from her management team or mad barker 😡

View attachment 564393
It's not. If you click, its the post that Ashley put up to announce baby A had died. I have no idea why Hinch is linking back to it now. It feels so odd to be re-linking to the announcement again.

She bought Ron an expensive mud kitchen that she's shown him using once. Not even with real mud, it was crushded up cereal or something like that.

Reactions: 7
Yep. Agree maternity wear is usually your normal size but in maternity shape. I also just bought sized up tops to give a nice loose top over my bump. I suppose the point is - why does she need to share this number with us?
I just used to turn my long leggings back to front, bum part stretched for my bump nicely👌 did it in all 3 pregnancies 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly don’t think they actually live in that house. I think its an “office” film set whatever.
Same. I said it in jest initially months ago but it would explain so much

- Ronnie has no toys
- Ronnie hardly there unless “performing”
- So clean and tidy 24/7 not like a normal house
- Not scared to share their address
- Everything is so staged

They probably live in Barbados on a billion pound yacht.

Reactions: 28
She is such a terrible advertiser. She will be getting big bucks from Garnier to advertise their skin care and here she is promoting Elemis cleansers that “melt your make up away”. Ummm like the “micellor “ waters you mean??
Also can’t take skincare advice from someone who wears that much make up and doesn’t double cleanse
If you’re paid to advertise something and say you use it all the time, at least spell it correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh so I see I mentioned baby A and how she's forgotten all about that and there's a post about her appeared last night. But Sophie doesn't come on here.

Her brows must be a result of her filters; look at this unedited pic of her on Stacey’s profile! Normal brows!! 🤯
Why in god's name would she think the filtered brows look better, in her photos they look like really badly tattooed ones. Like they aren't hair strokes just a block of colour.

Reactions: 6
Her brows must be a result of her filters; look at this unedited pic of her on Stacey’s profile! Normal brows!! 🤯
This is why is boils my piss that these “influencers” are allowed it seems, to use heavy filters to advertise make up, and put up tutorials. It’s so bleeping wrong.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.