Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this!! Absolutely no need to mention sizing when she’s pregnant!! Very weird. Putting a message out to 4 million people “I may be very very pregnant but still smaller than most of you”!! Sure that made lots of followers feel good about themselves this morning…. Not 🙄🙄🙄
Careful guyyzzzzz you will be the reason poor little Soph felt such anxiety to the point she hides her CC2 behind pillows. P.s thanks Sophie Rose for making normal pregnant people who haven't had a gastric band inserted feel utterly disgusting you sick sick species

Reactions: 22
Where are these questions she wanted sheeple to ask about the nursery?
I think she said on Monday to put in their questions and she'll do a nursery tour at the weekend. I'm half convinced she's going to reveal the baby at the weekend while touring around the nursery (again 🙄)

Reactions: 21
Another thing.... She is no longer 'struggling to breathe' wasn't she really breathless at one point!!!! And this has got better as she has got bigger??? Odd!!! 🤔
Normally gets better when the baby drops.

Reactions: 8
Not enough people are commenting on Sophs weight/size. Because of the issues she had with Ronnie regarding her weight. So she has to illicit it. She always needs a reaction be it negative. I am sure most of her followers are just as concerned this time round and not said so she is bringing it to the fore!!! She is so unwell and very dangerous. Im sure BEAT are not happy when celebs emdorse such negative body images. It may be normal for Sophie but people aspire to be like her... Thats where the danger is. She should know... She had a gastric band to deal with being overweight!!

Reactions: 21
I was still wearing size 8 tops when I was full term, and I never bought any maternity wear but I thought that the whole point of maternity clothes is that you buy your usual size and the cut of the clothes is adjusted to fit the bump. I wouldn't therefore expect her to be buying anything other than her usual size.
Yep. Agree maternity wear is usually your normal size but in maternity shape. I also just bought sized up tops to give a nice loose top over my bump. I suppose the point is - why does she need to share this number with us?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m so behind on bumpgate now, I saw it was missing on Tracy’s post and the next it’s back on her feed. She’s defying medical science with a bump that size that can suddenly go completely flat when she sits down.
And why is she telling us what size clothes she’s wearing? Who gives a duck

Reactions: 25
Not to defend her but lockdown restrictions have been lifted, we are able to go out and about. Also apart from last night I’ve not seen her without a mask, happy to be corrected on that though.
Exactly, my social media is full of people having house parties and no masks.

Reactions: 3
How tall is she? I’m 5 foot 11 and never comment on my height? I don’t understand why she mentions it all the time? Is she over 6 foot?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never realised Instagram shows you which hashtags people are following..... her list is exactly what I thought it would be 🤣

Reactions: 9
How tall is she? I’m 5 foot 11 and never comment on my height? I don’t understand why she mentions it all the time? Is she over 6 foot?
She claimed in her book that she was 5’10 but on her stories the other week she said she’s 5’9. She thinks she’s 6’6 the way she gets on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.