Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trigger warning: I mention my experience of body image issues and ED at the bottom of this post.

I totally agree, she is sooo pretty in my opinion, she really doesn’t need all those filters and editing at all!

One thing I will say: I see a lot of comments on here about her appearance, eg. Likening her to a giraffe, commenting on her nose, her hair etc. Perhaps it’s not fair to judge as an outsider but I think someone who filters and edits so much clearly can’t be happy with their appearance, so by commenting these things about her, doesn’t that add fuel to the fire that is her self-perception and esteem

Obviously I get these comments aren’t being left on her personal account or to her inbox, she would have to actually come looking for them. But for me, surely commenting on someone’s appearance like that - on things she cannot change - makes us as bad as when she shared that meme about Tulisa? (That wasn’t directly on Tulisa’s account or in her inbox, so I’d like to think the two situations are somewhat comparable).

I also obviously get that we have seen her love the camera and the photo shoots and hair and makeup so there is the element that all the woe is me about her height is purely a play-up for the gram, but taking that out the equation, surely we don’t need to be commenting negatively about an aspect of someone’s physical appearance that they cannot change? I was always told that if a person cannot change something within five seconds then don’t comment on it at all, eg. If someone has food stuck in their teeth then tell them as they can change that, but if they have wonky teeth then don’t as they cannot change that. It’s the same with comments about Sophie’s height likening her to a giraffe and also her nose for me, it just doesn’t sit right.

I know not everyone will agree with me and that’s fine - we don’t go for the jugular with one another every time we don’t agree like the crazed Hinchers do 😉 also sorry for the essay 😅

Edited to add: I’m speaking as a 20 year old female in recovery from Diabulimia (I’m type 1 diabetic). If anyone isn’t familiar with this it’s where type 1 diabetics eat but don’t take insulin as this causes rapid weight loss, but is also EXTREMELY dangerous. For this reason I like to think I can relate a lot to anyone suffering with body image issues or EDs etc. I apologize if this is triggering for anyone to read, I know we support one another here with our experiences. I will add a trigger warning ar
Beautifully put, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A few people are saying ‘why do people care what size she is’ or that we shouldn’t be discussing her weight.

I think people are annoyed because she has (for the most part) quite an impressionable group of followers who this could negatively impact. There also really is no need for her to tell us what size she is (apart from inflating her own ego).

*This might be an unpopular opinion*, but, she has put herself in the public eye and stuff she puts up will be discussed regardless. This is just the other end of the double edged sword of social media. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 45
Has she really just had new nails when her baby is due any day now? I can't even wipe my own backside with false nails on never mind change and dress a baby with them on .. absolute selfish woman

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just been doing my most hated cleaning job - the kitchen window. Balanced precariously on the worksurface trying not to chip my ceramic sink, it struck me that she never gives advice on things like that and how to make it easier.
I know her kitchen doesn't have a window behind the sink but the vast majority of houses in the UK do.

I've seen other cleaning accounts use their mums home to demonstrate things when theirs doesn't have the same layout but never Hinch. Actual cleaners show these things in their clients homes but have never reached the heights that Hinch has.
The more I think about it the more convinced I am that she is purely a P&G stooge.

Reactions: 20
I reckon if we check her neck she’ll have a “made in China” stamp or something!

All feels so ingenious!!

I just can’t get my head around why she acts this way, and I find it upsetting that some people are literally wanting to be her, and she’s feeding unhealthy/false information and not using her platform for good! I really hope she can get some help for herself tho, as I do strongly feel there must be some underlining mental health issues here!
I reckon if we also checked her hairline, there may also be 666 😂

226162v2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or 28. Nobody cares but why feel the need to mention what size you're wearing when clearly heavily 'pregnant'. Very strange woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She had her nails done and then at 21.33 said hohoho merry Christmas I just want to get him out now, then she is outside her car and they say she will go into labour tonight....it’s on the nail girls video
Anyone have a link,?

I dont get what's gone on as on her highlights shes really interactive with Ronnie when he was under 1 and now not so much

Reactions: 6
A few people are saying ‘why do people care what size she is’ or that we shouldn’t be discussing her weight.

I think people are annoyed because she has (for the most part) quite an impressionable group of followers who this could negatively impact. There also really is no need for her to tell us what size she is (apart from inflating her own ego).

*This might be an unpopular opinion*, but, she has put herself in the public eye and stuff she puts up will be discussed regardless. This is just the other end of the double edged sword of social media. 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. She's done it to inflate her own ego.

If she were a size 18 (not that there's anything wrong with that at all), I wonder whether she would have put her size on the post. What with HER body-shaming comments in the past.

• Heart
I dont get what's gone on as on her highlights shes really interactive with Ronnie when he was under 1 and now not so much
Because now he can actually do things so she’s lost interest and she can’t be bothered. When they’re under 1 they’re so easy and don’t require attention like a toddler does

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes, but it’s the fact that she’s heavily pregnant apparently, so maybe she needs to at least try minimise contact before she has to go into hospital where there are sick people, and other new mother’s and tiny baby’s that she’ll be around to reduce the risk for others. She’s been here, there and everywhere. People in the NHS have worked their bum’s off this past year, so she should at least be seen to be trying to make sure she’s Covid free. 🤷‍♀️
My middle daughter is 33 weeks pregnant. She’s been told, unless it’s something you have to do, such as pick up other child from
school etc, then please keep interaction to an absolute minimum. No unnecessary trips to B&M or round family gatherings. Definitely no lemon picnics with another covidiot. But hey what do we know. She’s Sophlo the pregnancy queen (of 180 months)

Reactions: 28
Hi everyone long time lurker and finally joined up. I came across this one day when she was crying trolls as I thought something didn’t add up and I have to admit everything you all say is spot on! The picture she posted today in the outfit isn’t the bedside crib meant to be on the side she’s standing ? I can’t keep up with the most mash of poor ore records.I’ve been a lurker here for a few months now and you guys are usually spot on! Xx

Reactions: 24
Perfect example of poor little Soph, who mocks mental health all while robbing people who may actually be suffering, crying wolf. She causes so many storms and has a paddy when it rains. She has on purposely played games about her bump, leaving her devoted fans to guess and check each day if the next money maker has been born. Utterly vile. I really don't want to even think about sweaty inch pounding his unborn baby's head thanks first thing this fine Friday morning. And I figure maybe the reason poor Won Won fails to speak is because he gets laughed at, or cackled over. Put ya phone down Sophie Rose, and focus on your struggling child
Inch would be nowhere near the head 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really suits pregnancy, i wish she'd see the beauty of it - i think pregnant woman are so beautiful. I don't care if she's a size 8 or not, weight doesn't define you. It's really sad.

Anyways, i don't really wanna think of Jamie giving it his all 🛏 BUT I swear when I was overdue it brought labour on, we had a right good night of it, husband was a right happy chappy and i woke up 7 hours later in labour. 👍
Get Jamie to rag you about a bit, works wonders

Happy Friday xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I personally think she's so insecure with her weight & body image, that by putting it on there, she's sort of reassuring herself that she's still small, and just because she's pregnant with a bump, she's still fitting in those sizes.
Her whole body image in her head is distorted because of the bump.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or 28. Nobody cares but why feel the need to mention what size you're wearing when clearly heavily 'pregnant'. Very strange woman.
Completely agree, if she’s marketing why not just say available in sizes X to X

she’s just a self absorbed twit

I personally think she's so insecure with her weight & body image, that by putting it on there, she's sort of reassuring herself that she's still small, and just because she's pregnant with a bump, she's still fitting in those sizes.
Her whole body image in her head is distorted because of the bump.
Agree,and also feel like she’s expecting a big bump pic to end up in the papers so if she points out her sizes they’ll be sure to quote her ‘heavily pregnant mrs hinch shows off her bump in an incredible lounge suit size 8/10’
Also the Tracey video-not sure what she’s saying as she’s sliding about but she leans over before getting to the car and says something something “...feel the pain”. Prat

Reactions: 7
Hey, first time poster here, it have been an avid reading for a long time.

Can someone please explain how Grinch has managed to lie on her heavily 9 months pregnant belly this morning on her stories (Notice her curtains behind her right shoulder in the photo - how is that humanly possible 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️) . Like what the duck?????
Ooo she digs gretal out when she is wound up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.