Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this!! Absolutely no need to mention sizing when she’s pregnant!! Very weird. Putting a message out to 4 million people “I may be very very pregnant but still smaller than most of you”!! Sure that made lots of followers feel good about themselves this morning…. Not 🙄🙄🙄
She’s a witch, a dangerous one.... and very very shallow and materialistic

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She definitely has a very distorted body image which is why I think she’s been playing hide the bump, she’s clearly not comfortable with how she looks, I think calling out the size on what she was wearing is another element of this, she’s trying to prove that she’s still slim. It’s quite sad really

Reactions: 20
She definitely has a very distorted body image which is why I think she’s been playing hide the bump, she’s clearly not comfortable with how she looks, I think calling out the size on what she was wearing is another element of this, she’s trying to prove that she’s still slim. It’s quite sad really
And don’t forget the ever present shoulder out showing off those collar bones at every opportunity!

Reactions: 21
My middle daughter is 33 weeks pregnant. She’s been told, unless it’s something you have to do, such as pick up other child from
school etc, then please keep interaction to an absolute minimum. No unnecessary trips to B&M or round family gatherings. Definitely no lemon picnics with another covidiot. But hey what do we know. She’s Sophlo the pregnancy queen (of 180 months)
She’s vile doesn’t care about anyone but herself. Oh n Henry

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just been doing my most hated cleaning job - the kitchen window. Balanced precariously on the worksurface trying not to chip my ceramic sink, it struck me that she never gives advice on things like that and how to make it easier.
I know her kitchen doesn't have a window behind the sink but the vast majority of houses in the UK do.

I've seen other cleaning accounts use their mums home to demonstrate things when theirs doesn't have the same layout but never Hinch. Actual cleaners show these things in their clients homes but have never reached the heights that Hinch has.
The more I think about it the more convinced I am that she is purely a P&G stooge.
she hasn’t been a cleaning account for a while now, infact was she ever really a cleaning account at all? She told people about silly hacks and made things that most people had cleaned with for years insanely popular. She was all for the brand partnerships and that’s it, and now it’s really starting to show!

I was induced last year and I wasn’t asked to self isolate.
Same here

Reactions: 15
She’s quoting lyrics (in a strange voice) from Bowie/ labyrinth movie ‘you do, do what, remind me of the babe’ after nails. Saw people asking, seen that movie a billion times

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I personally think she's so insecure with her weight & body image, that by putting it on there, she's sort of reassuring herself that she's still small, and just because she's pregnant with a bump, she's still fitting in those sizes.
Her whole body image in her head is distorted because of the bump.
I agree, I think this is what caused her melt down when pregnant with Ron. She was doing her book tour, red flags were already spotted when she insited on no selfies at the tour days and instead hired a profesh photographer, but even with that in place, she didn't like how she looked (no filter or photoshop). At that point, it was obvious she wasn't eating properly, she was rake thin for a pregnant woman, book tour got cancelled and she went into hospital. Fake bump or not, at least this time, she looks a bit healthier, but quite clearly the issues are still very much there.

Reactions: 25
I use Elvies, and my husband calls them my iron boobs/ bionic boobs ( lovely nicknames :ROFLMAO:) as when they are on there are glowing lights that show through your bra and top. Unless she has a super thick bra/ top on (or they’re turned off!!!!) I’m not sure.
Just playing devils advocate, still don’t like her 😂

ETA. She could be wearing the milk collection cups or the non electronic pump (because you know, who couldn’t live without having ALL of the products, ridiculous show of wealth :rolleyes:). Money can’t buy you taste, the slippers outside says it all. ATV
😂 I had the elvie products and for me they are an absolute godsend - but costly and it is frustrating when influencers get such items for free! Working around two kiddos I did not have the time to plug into wires

Reactions: 6
Imagine what it must be like to live your life around tattle and trying to prove/disprove theories. We’re a gossip site love, we don’t actually care, it doesn’t keep us awake at night. It just gives us more to tattle about. The best part about this site, is even if the theories turn out to be wrong, we’re not about to lynch mob people on here. We’ll have a laugh and carry on calling you out on the next duck up. 🤷‍♀️. ATV X
Well said! Looking in here to get her content! 🤣🤣 what a sad life she really leads. She might have money to buy all her chavvy tat but that’s all she’s got now......

Just watched her on Tracintheloft nails Instagram. WTAF. I really can't see how she can lie about the baby. She must still be pregnant otherwise how is she going to explain to her sheeple that she kept the baby secret for X amount of weeks/months.

Surely people would think she was bonkers if she rolls out a 3 month old when last night she was supposedly wobbling her bump and this morning she's asking for tips on how to bring on labour? It's all so messed up. She really needs professional help I think.
Definitely needs professional help

Reactions: 11
Interesting, this was 6 weeks ago. I’m glad she’s enjoying her food but i still think it’s all to do with her own insecurities. Instead of embracing it, she’s been photoshopping/filtering & hiding it
7414531C-B3AD-4FF9-9DED-979E1D2C78CC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Until I see that baby birthed and her stating it was born post May 7th I won’t believe anything I see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My step daughter has been told she has to..
What she elective? I had reduced fetal movements and was induced within 48 hours. So no chance for a 10 day isolation period. But I wasn’t tested or asked to reduce contact. I suppose that was last year when we had only been in lockdown for 2 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.