Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Braggles991

What do we reckon? Baby reveal this weekend at 7pm?

In other news... First day back at work for me after 5 months 😁😁 I'm as excited as when Hinch and inch see pound signs

Reactions: 34

Needacuppa

VIP Member
You know what’s really grated on me today. Her size 8 posting. Firstly I’m not about body shaming, but I think what annoys me, is the face that she hasn’t worked hard for what she has achieved with her weight loss. She paid to have a gastric sleeve, there’s no real willpower required. I’m not knocking my anyone that’s has done that, or has one. Go for it if it makes you happy. But she makes out that it’s her achievement. It’s not really. Then she has all the loose skin taken off her arms. Again, fine, wonderful, no issue with that, but you didn’t work for any of it. Am I wrong thinking that? I went from a 12 to an 8 and it took months of work. Weight loss is work. But then posting about how tiny she is to all her sheep, is piss poor in my opinion. We all know you’re slim, that’s also fine, be slim. But there are a lot of vulnerable women following her and aspiring to be her, and unfortunately a lot of them don’t have the ability to think rationally and literally copy everything she does. She’d have been better off posting her pic, without mentioning her size. She’s really no advocate for mental health is she. Rant over
Exactly this!!!

Shows a potting table and places plastic flowers on it.... Im done!!! She really is a daft TWAT!!

• Haha
The video of her singing the lullaby with the dog was just weird! She looked like she was about to snog the face of the dog! 🐶

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I was still wearing size 8 tops when I was full term, and I never bought any maternity wear but I thought that the whole point of maternity clothes is that you buy your usual size and the cut of the clothes is adjusted to fit the bump. I wouldn't therefore expect her to be buying anything other than her usual size.
Yep. Agree maternity wear is usually your normal size but in maternity shape. I also just bought sized up tops to give a nice loose top over my bump. I suppose the point is - why does she need to share this number with us?

• Heart

TJAYHUDDS82

Dear Grinch
* - Your boring everyone with the cc2 saga stop it and give birth ffs, elephants are pregnant for less time than you are,.
* - Stop trying to promote shitty cheap tat to your followers, that thing inch dick built today will be at tip next week.
* - instead of stalking tattle all day, try engaging with your child and be a mother rather than shoving your phone in his face constantly and talking to him like a fucking lunatic, he won't learn a thing if you learn him your shitty language,.
*- stop smothering your overweight dog and take its fat arse for a walk
* - stop the jealousy thing with Stacey, she's more famous than you are, don't cry everytime she does some thing new, try and be happy for her .
*- I hope you break a nail wanking your taps, so that poor baby doesn't get injured

Night all, off to supermarket for a crate of carling and a bag of popcorn fior the big reveal of cc2

• Haha

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
she has really made me feel absolutely shit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish bitch!!
Don’t feel like shit. You’re growing a whole human. I agree that her mentioning what size she had on was completely unnecessary and all for show. If she needs validation from complete strangers, that’s her issue, it’s actually sad. Be happy in yourself and know that your body is doing what it needs to for the new arrival x

• Heart

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
She’s a12 year old kid in an adult body😏😏
This!!!!!

She reminds me of my 11 year old self playing at mummies and daddies, in a world that is perfect in your head, where no one messes up you house or leaves their dirty socks on the floor. I mean who hangs up gardening gloves outside when it’s going to pish it down all day tomorrow.

This is one long fantasy in her head and the enablers around her mean she never has to grow up.

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is why she’s not done any official photos in her loungewear?? I’m assuming that’s what she has on?

Katlen12

VIP Member
I know you meant peasants but I can't stop laughing at pheasants 🤣
I know 🤣 I just realised how much my autocorrect hates me. We can all be pheasants together!!

Just stay away from the Hinchliffe’s as I don’t think they’re pheasant people 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Re ronbots lack of toys
I think she's buying him a new one once a week, he's allowed it in HER lounge till the following week when it's binned and a new one appears that way the sheep are thinking lucky Ron he's got everything, they haven't got the brains to work out it all disapears
Could be. I’ve always thought:
1) Ronnie is barely there between nursery & ma Freda’s
2) When he is there he’s either in the garden playing with jamie or in the garage playing with Jamie - out of the way - I reckon his a lot of his toys are kept in the kallax out there. It’s a half arsed playroom.
3) when Ronnie is in the house the toys are in the basket with the lid so he can’t freely access them. They get one or two out at a time.
4) when Ronnie is in the house it’s tv time on the sofa with Pringles and his bottle.

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Well the lady who does Elemis on QVC has shared Hinch’s stories. Deffo an undeclared ad then. She’s a knob.
This is what amuses me.

If you ask a load of young hinchers what they think of QVC, they will say “eurgh I’d never buy anything off there. It’s a shopping channel for old ladies!”

Yet they don’t seem to realise that Instagram is just a shopping channel for a younger target audience!

Influencers are no different to the women on QVC they just make a lot more.

• Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
Hinch has been reading tattle 👍🏻
View attachment 564768
I dunno hun, try working full time on your feet for 9 hours a day, commuting and still running a household.
I might then JUST have a little more respect.
Sitting on your phone all day isn’t hard work, and the picture contradicts everything you say about Ronnie terrible 2s... he’s asleep every time you show him!

• Heart

Drc24

Morning soph, in reply to your story i would suggest removing the moon bump and looking next to you.. ATV

• Haha

Happyluck

Cue a post with snapshots from her sheep ‘hehe soph you’re only supposed to water it once a week’ followed by her saying she’s still learning guyzzzz and a shit quote

• Haha

Bla bla bla yawn

I reckon Ronnie is a right terror you know and I’ll tell you for why - I don’t think Hinch has ever put the work in. So those of us who are parents/carers know how hard things such as sleep training, dropping naps, giving up a dummy, transitioning to use cutlery and cups etc. etc. can be. Sleep training absolutely nearly broke me. But I reckon as soon as anything was too difficult or too much effort for Hinch she just gave up. Hence Ron being swaddled and seemingly needing to be walked to sleep. Ron throwing strops out of frustration. I also think they use screen time/iPad as childcare.

**I’m not slating anyone who doesn’t sleep train/give up dummies or anyone who uses an iPad! We all know you have to pick your battles with a toddler. I’m just saying I think Sopha does whatever is easiest but in the long run it’ll make life more difficult.

LT2201

VIP Member
Why can't she just leave him to play, why does she have to film it then stick her oar in to do a fake slow motion scoop of some rice crispies. I genuinely think everything she posts now is for tattles benefit. I wonder if she comes on, writes a list of things that has been mentioned and thinks "right that's my content for the week".

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Quite easy to go with all that energy when you’re no longer full term pregnant 🙃
Don’t doubt she is probably tired towards the end of pregnancy, but it’s probably far easier to keep going when you do absolutely nothing all day every day apart from sit on the sofa and shine your sink. If she was out at work every day I’d have some sympathy. But a stay at home husband and an influencer job, aren’t really conducive to being tired and thinking her situation is comparable to most women’s situations.

Reactions: 32