Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pugster

Screenshot_20210507-113441_Chrome.jpg

Add to this now Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, of the lesser spotted chav species, now clocking in at 9,263 days pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
This ❤.
Before I had my 2nd I miscarried and then struggled to fall pregnant (felt like it took forever, in reality 9 month if that)
And honestly I was so OTT with bump always stroking her and talking and getting other daughter involved.
You'd think for someone that "struggled to conceive" in her own words the first time round she'd be more OTT with any bump she has.

Personally I'm not sure if she's had it yet or not but I do think what's she's doing atm is all for us tattlers!

Someone said before she's like a mean girl and I 100% agree!! She's the type that acts all lovely when people are watching- her case the sheep but as soon as back is turned - this case on trace stories is sly and gives digs until the one she's doing it too retaliates and she goes back to playing the popular lovely girl crying troll! Hate these types of people so much!!
Shes such a knobhead

• Heart

Lolnah

I'm kate to the lips party but HOLY SHIT her fish lips. That upper lip is an absolute travesty I'm howling

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
She hasn't decided what to do yet because she's reading suggestions on Tattle and searching for the appropriate pre-record on her phone 🤣

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
It really does pull at my heartstrings seeing Ronnie on insta. I’ve never seen a child look so miserable and lost all the time :(

• Sad

Therealist

VIP Member
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
I felt the same way when I saw her jiggling and grabbing it like that and I’ve been fortunate to never have been high risk!
She’s so detached. I don’t think she’s learnt anything from being a mum for two years. Maybe it’s because she hasn’t actually been one. Too many lapdogs/helpers

Reactions: 30

Sausage90

VIP Member
On a rainy day, my two wrap up with a brolly and go puddle jumping around the garden while I wave at them from the locked patio doors with my hot coffee.

Grinch will probably be visiting a farm with all the animals hiding from the rain, then she'll put a complaint in to the manager and threaten to shame them on Insta.

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
She's killing that tree with how much shes watering it 😭😭
It really needs to be given to tree people

• Haha

Bubblebutton03

Lying on your front at 9 months pregnant?? Been pregnant 3 times and that was impossible even with the smallest bump

Sazz1006

VIP Member
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!! 🤨
But of course she does, that Tesco prepacked ‘Best in show’ winning tomato! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

krw62

I'm sorry if it's been said, but this whole obsession she's got going with Azaylia is creepy.

Her potting table looks like a child’s mud kitchen. Another pointless purchase coz she doesn’t even do enough gardening to justify a potting table. Everything in her life of purely for show

Get out the house???! She’s had all week to get out the house and do something 🙄 some of us have been at work mon- fri so have no choice but to wrap the kids up in waterproofs to get out the house on a rainy Saturday.
She’s actually ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Angry

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Absolutely agree with this! Her ‘army’ are a strange breed who like to think she’s poor little Soph who stays in the house all the time with her hubby and child and dog just cleaning and playing with make up. If she was her true self she would be more normal but it wouldn’t fit the fake persona. They wouldn’t like her.
Plus she keeps saying she's not ready to go out places due to covid but proceeds to sit in traces business with no mask!!! Last I checked when going into a salon a mask is to be worn, never mind going into a household that's not your bubble!! #covididiot strikes again!!

BabyOctopus

Hm, bought a potting table and all the gardening tools, but never does any gardening? She buys everything fully grown and already potted from the garden centre...

Char2021

I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or 28. Nobody cares but why feel the need to mention what size you're wearing when clearly heavily 'pregnant'. Very strange woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29