Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
The way she constantly uses Ronnie for content is getting more and more concerning the older he’s getting. Every time she proclaims that he “loves” doing something he never actually looks like he’s smiling or laughing or enjoying himself. I don’t think he’s devoid of emotion because we see him interacting with Jamie at times when he looks really happy so I don’t think he’s got anything wrong with him (not that it would matter if he did) I’m sure it’s just the fact that he constantly has a phone shoved in his face instead of being able to look at his own mother. And once the new one comes along he’s not going to get a look in. Poor little love.

Reactions: 36

Nmml

she has really made me feel absolutely shit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish bitch!!
Please do not let this c*unt make you feel bad. I’m still in my 16/18 granny pants one year post partum and it is totally normal. Our kids love us no matter what size we are. I’d rather my kids were snuggling up to a marshmallow than a skeleton ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

pollytrolley

Never posted before but getting fed up of her! I'm really finding it hard to believe that the potting table was beyond repair simply by being blown over... any other person would surely just pick it up and tighten the screws or try their best to at least mend it!?
Also, new nails by trace but none of her content today features them so far???? I'm actually gobsmacked by the amount of pre recording she does!

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Someone else spotted it but it does look like something hanging out the top of her trousers/top gap when she’s bent over side on. If anyone fancies slowing it right down....
If I ever go missing I want you in charge of the investigation 🔎 I'd be found in no time and judge would love the book of evidence presented 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chatty Member
there is no way J-unit is just asleep in the middle of the afternoon, fucks sake, ronnie is obvs asleep and she's over there like
"Jaymeeeeeeeeee, pretend to be asleeeeeeeeep so i can post it to the gram wiv dat song from that disney fing."

honestly, what a fucking life.

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Yeah sure Sopha, you looked so uncomfortable jiggling your belly and prancing around in slippers ‘yesterday’ 🙄

• Haha

gggg_o

What a load of rubbish. I saw that potting table and greenhouse after the “wind” blew them over. They were absolutely fixable. The greenhouse was basically plastic so she could have just put it together. The only thing broken were the pots. Still, not sure how the wind managed to make such a mess as they were against the wall down the side of her house. Admit it hinch. It wasn’t that you couldn’t fix it, you just wanted to replace it. If that was me I would have just drilled a few extra screws in it and given it a paint

Attachments

Last edited:

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
OMG Mr Doodle and I are cracking up about that poor drowning olive tree! We holiday a lot in Greece (pre COVID obviously) and for 6 months of the year it’s 28c+ (Up to 40c) with almost zero rainfall and the olive trees have been growing for hundreds of years!! 😂 Knock yourself out with your 2 pints of water a day Sopha!! Geeeeeezus, Mary, Joseph and the wee Donkey - does she ever read up about anything?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
Oh yes, I forgot about the Maldon Hurricane that only targeted Grinch's house. Any excuse to buy more shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Dizzybird

Aw bless her. Where does she get all her energy from. Have I missed something. She sits on her arse and does a bit of cleaning if you can call it that. All pregnancies are different I had triplets at 30 weeks and from 20 weeks I was on bed rest due to complications. I went back to work when they were 8 months old. There’s only myself and my husband we have no help and we work around each other. I work 20 hours a week he does 45. I got pregnant with my last little one when the triplets were around 5 months old. I worked till 38 weeks and was running around after 15 month old triplets. I was exhausted but just cracked on with it. Luckily my husband does more than his fair share. This last year with lockdown it’s been lovely to actually spend time with my husband and kids because normally we can go up to 3 months without having a day all together.

• Wow

RLdeletedme

I'd kill for her "broken" potting table. I'm disabled and starting to grow things this year in a raised bed. It would be great to sit at in my wheelchair. And it's just gone in the bin 😭

I looked at her new one on Amazon. £110. So, so unrelatable.

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
It’s the facetuning of the face for me...how you gunna shorten your own head while telling people ‘the best you can do while being the best you’
593A21BE-DA51-4776-AF46-D41FA66A3C8C.jpeg

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I live not far from the tiny little hamlet of Maldonia and I can safely say that it’s not just raining today, it is absolutely positively chucking it down! Why on earth does she feel the need to leave the house? I thought she always said that she hates going out because of her fake anxiety and her favourite place to be is at home with “her boys” yet all of a sudden she cannot possibly stay indoors when she’s 9 months pregnant and it’s like Armageddon outside! Why can’t she just act like a normal person?

• Haha