Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mucking.fuddle

she has really made me feel absolutely shit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish bitch!!
Don’t feel rubbish, she lives off the dust out of her hand held shark (not an ad) and half a tin spag hoops a week. Having gas and air will be her heartiest meal for months. You are nourishing your baby and a blossoming pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing. I can tuck my nipples In my socks, it’s a badge of honour. Best of luck with your pregnancy xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

LT2201

VIP Member
Her eyebrows make me want to claw my neck off. Her brow person needs shot, they're an absolute abomination. They're about 10 years out of date!

Edited to add why does she use micellar waters, plural? Like why do you need more than one bottle at a time? She's only got one face!(although that's up for debate)

• Haha
I keep thinking the 2 jugs comment is in reference to the garden centre statue's jugs.
And last nights belly shaking because in past threads we wanted to see nails on bump?
--
Never with my 3 did I jiggle my bump like that, neither has my daughter with her 2 bubbas.
We cradle our bumps, stroke, rub the sticky out elbows or bums. Caress them through the bump. Laugh at the hiccups. (Video them as they squirm. ) we cuddle with the older child, read them books about a new baby joining the family etc. I find all this missing content odd.
There's my Friday night musings as I wait for my tea to cool down a bit. As you were kiddos. atv

• Heart

Hann98

VIP Member
She’s an absolute Dick. Why is she still using baby A? Who does she think she is. I bet and can guarantee it’s her reason behind hiding CC2 and she’s make herself out to look like a good person. I genuinely can’t believe how many people follow her and admire to be her. She’s a manipulative cow and that’s being kind

Sorry for the 0320 am rant my son is up, don’t worry soph some of us actually tend to our children’s needs instead of plastering them all over social media

All the vest. Dick.

• Heart

Aliceinw0nderland

I cant fuckin cope with her no more!
Hi Sophie 👋👋👋👋👋👋
It's obvious you're on here getting your next "relatable" content.
Now go wipe your face in your £200 face creams.
I'm seriously done with her and her 3026384 month pregnancy.
The bump, the no bump, the prancing around like a horse then saying you're uncomfortable. If you're uncomfortable, start by resting like your doctor said 2044 weeks ago, not dancing around in your slippers and going to have your nails done.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So the makeup artist that she’s currently “obsessed” with has alopecia therefore doesn’t have eyebrows and so uses the tattooed ones (and looks incredible in them) but Hinch already has those ridiculous monstrosities magic markered onto her face so how on earth does she think she’s going to put them over the top? Answer: she doesn’t. She’s just bought something else for the sake of buying it that she’s never going to use! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
Jesus take the wheel
100% my favourite phrase, use it on probably a daily basis😂

Also I'm assuming we'll never see the azalea plant again that she coincidentally bought before little Azaylia passed away? She really did buy a plant to create content around a dying baby. Jesus wept. She is actually spiralling out of control.

• Sad

abard

Look at me look at me see see my tree has new leaves when it has been mentioned on here that it is looking sparse on one side ! 2 jugs of water a day what the fook! Next thing a tornado will come through the back door and snap it in half and oh look here is another one !

• Haha

Boooooujie

Is she taking the piss 🤣 how are you ment to stick them on over hair and tattoos? I thought brow transfers were for people that shave their brows off or can’t grow hair for whatever reason 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Im only snooping at her a while, before the pandemic did she go out, do things, meet friends?
Their lives seem really boring and just just because of lockdown.
I’ve been here since little Ronnie was about 5 months old and I have never known her to take him out to meet up with another Mum friend (Not counting SS as we all think that’s staged).
If they go out as a family it’s to her mad Ma or sister. Inch definitely never allowed out to the pub to meet mates!
Sopha doesn’t go anywhere alone except, apparently, to get her nails done under cover of darkness.
In short - not very sociable and quite a boring life. Assume it’s their choice but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Still going with all that energy….she does nothing apart from pick up her phone! She does very little ‘proper’ cleaning. Her cooking is minimal. She always has the energy to pop to the shops or get her nails done though. She also has Jamie 24/7 for support.

Last edited:

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Well I don’t know what it’s like in the tiny village of Maldonia but it’s quite stormy here again today. Thinking perhaps a la Wizard of Oz their house will just blow away so they will absolutely HAVE to move!! 🙄
43CC3E4B-4E4B-43A8-8DC5-42D1AAC00E08.jpeg

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
2 jugs of water a day?! Poor Orla, she’s gonna die of water intoxication 😩 #FreeOrla

• Sad
  • Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
How does she have the energy?? FUCK Off!!

she really thinks she’s something special!! And if people are really sending her that they’re delusional!!
I did all sorts at past my due date…worked full time teaching up to 39 weeks…I do not think im Anything special!! I did not put a post online and in fact the people around me didn’t bat an eyelid!!
Some mums do really physically demanding jobs when pregnant, some are single parents and have zero help!! I’ve never seen anyone fishing for compliments as much as her ( and she really doesn’t deserve it either!!)

I can’t believe she thinks she’s doing above and beyond!! Unbelievable!!!!

• Heart

Katlen12

VIP Member
When she said ‘why is nobody interested in my brows’, while slamming down her hand.

I can imagine this is a regular occurrence in that house ‘Jaymeee, why is no one interested in my grid post 😡

BECAUSE YOU ARE BORINGGGG 💤

• Haha
  • Heart

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Super Kate to the party!!
But I think that's vid that Tracey posted on her daily release from the loft is the real Sofa. 0 anxiety, full of herself, parading in front of the camera, and not the shy persona they have invented to lure all the sheep into their clutches.