Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhGrinchy

Also just looking through when she was watering ‘Orla’ she had her old nails.. no blue and pink in sight 👀

Reactions: 5

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
GFC is crackers. Can tell she's a Hinchy arse licker. Looking at all the homeware stuffs that are bamboo or wooden. What's happened to being yourself.

shoegalxo

So 2 yrs in a row wind has smashed up her garden stuff. Yeah right. Im not far away and my garden is more exposed than hers, the watering can got blown about and a few pots over but literally not strong enough to smash that up. Such a crock of shit. Wish her neighbours would speak up.
Wonder why nobody’s ever heard anything about her neighbours

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It’s just common sense. But not for Sofa. It’s selfish to all those working in the NHS and patients alike. The fact that she promotes this behaviour to her sheep who copy everything is shocking behaviour. Good luck with your daughter and the new grand baby. Hope everyone has happy healthy babies, Sopha included 😊
Exactly for those who have no choice to go out, but she can stay at home so close to the birth as she has 24 hr care😏

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
to go back to the is she still pregnant query.
my baby was due 23rd May and I had my 12 week scan 16/11 and 20 week scan 7/1. I know this for a fact as both of those dates are special to our family. The announcement was done first week of Jan right? Which means she’d already had the scan before to have professional pics taken and edited. Which means that baby should be here by this week at the very latest (42 weeks). Unless her maths aren’t great.
Also I have gone through the highlights and adjusted the pictures. Is it me or does the date look like it says 4/12/2020 or 14/12/2020If so this would surely be the 20 week scan and would mean that she has defo had the baby.... unless this was a 12 week scan, in which case she lied and there’s possibly another 3 weeks to go?
@HinchesSousChef thoughts?
That has made my eyes hurt 🤣 tried so hard to see the date, sorry can't help with that one

I’m sorry but someone who is 9 months pregnant and about to pop doing that video about the table - she would not be able to lean in that close to film?? There’s a point at the end that she’s near the pointy end - if she had a belly she wouldn’t be able to lean in that close

you can see where her feet sit next to the table