Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I use Elvies, and my husband calls them my iron boobs/ bionic boobs ( lovely nicknames :ROFLMAO:) as when they are on there are glowing lights that show through your bra and top. Unless she has a super thick bra/ top on (or they’re turned off!!!!) I’m not sure.
Just playing devils advocate, still don’t like her 😂

ETA. She could be wearing the milk collection cups or the non electronic pump (because you know, who couldn’t live without having ALL of the products, ridiculous show of wealth :rolleyes:). Money can’t buy you taste, the slippers outside says it all. ATV
😂 I had the elvie products and for me they are an absolute godsend - but costly and it is frustrating when influencers get such items for free! Working around two kiddos I did not have the time to plug into wires

Reactions: 6

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
New thread, hope it’s done right not done it before...

thread suggestion by our @HinchesSousChef

As you were!

Recap:

yesterday: posted some pre records and made some dollar for the cuntry house

today: trolled us with no bump/moon bump/ crunky snacks and if there is a cc2 in there then it’s squished to oblivion by her salad finger shoogling.
Where were the pics today? I’ve missed them.

Reactions: 5
Just to jump on the nails discussion. I have two children and had acrylics when I delivered both. In none of my midwife visits or anything like that was I ever advised to remove or cut them down, nor when my health visitors came round. Mine were born 3 years apart as well. So may be the same with Hinch, not that she would listen to anyone bar her mother.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
To be fair, the wind was fairly horrific here in Bucks - I called it a tornado more than once, as it felt like I was flying my (non fat) cocker spaniel’s like kites. Certainly strong enough to destroy the flimsy cheap tat in their garden 😂

You know what they say Soph. Buy cheap. Buy twice.
Or everyday in her case 😉😂😂😂

• Haha

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Full of shit.com
Or stop using other people for your own content. Com
If you're ever doing a website Mrs hunch there's 2ideas for you

guccigang

Chatty Member
I don’t get it with her to be honest. She’s been so secretive about due date, how far long she is etc and now all of a sudden every day she’s saying she just wants to give birth.
If she really didn’t want people knowing when she was due would she not just have started maternity leave weeks ago?
She might well be on maternity leave. Gleam can easily post lots of prerecorded content.

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
It’s been raining all morning down south 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know we only see a snippet but from what she shows Ronnie seems like a really easy and relaxed child. Remember when she said he hated getting dressed and would kick off but she showed inch dressing him the other day (when he was apparently saying mum mum) and he seemed really calm and didn’t look like he hated getting dressed at all. I think she says things for the sake of saying stuff. She’s heard of the term terrible twos and wants to be relatable so she throws that word out there. Most of the time she acts like hers the perfect little toddler.
To be fair my 16 month old used to absolutely HATE getting dressed. It was awful. This was only 2 months ago and now she literally picks up clothes all day long and asks you to put them on her.
She's a lot younger than Ronnie is and says around 18-20 words already. It shocks me that we've only ever seen Ron say mum mum

Samtastic

I know she's IG royalty and possibly thinks she is but I can't but laugh at the similarities between her and MeMe Markle.
Both are labelled narcissists, they have layabout hubbies, they have meltdowns more often than Mount Etna etc.

Princess MeMe.
Married 18 May 2018.
Had ArchieDoll 6 May 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time. 2020.

Princess Sofa.
Married 17 Aug 2018.
Had RonnieFury 20 June 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time 2020

and both have delayed telling anyone the date for the impending birth.
Curious.
2021 ? I'm confused enough

• Haha