Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely does cos she always post a story when they mention her... I think Corrie was first and then hollyoaks... she was straight on bleating about it

Reactions: 5
She’s not going to have any control over the photos at Stacey’s wedding. Joe, we are relying on you, son.

Reactions: 44
well I don’t know about anyone else but this is who she reminds me of.......stuff of nightmare from my childhood..... that lip

Reactions: 66
I'm so confused about the lip and the eyes.... Did she leave her eye make up on?! Why is the skin a different colour!

Reactions: 6
Or the shit she's about to cook for their tea

Reactions: 3
If Soph had put on 2 stone a few weeks back ck but is still in size 8 and 10 clothing. Oweeee ow ow ow. She is gonna neee more than fadge spray!!! And that walk she did laat night.... Yup get use to it. That baby is gonna be a bonnie lad. Now it's my legs that are crossed

Reactions: 3
They probably had to wait that long, because if he is anything like his Daddy Inch, they probably couldn’t make out if he was a girl or a boy until then

Reactions: 11
I bought the whole kit too. Myself and my husband had a very romantic date night with the ‘Peri Prep Your Bits’ (I was desperate for no more stitches second time around in case anyone was wondering… it worked! No stitches with my second!)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.