Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 jugs of water a day?! Poor Orla, she’s gonna die of water intoxication 😩 #FreeOrla

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes! That was when she went to the shopping village and had dan photo in Costa! But then the worm was apparently after all this? God she’s a nob
IF she wasn’t pregnant (knowingly) at the worm then im prepared to eat my words here. But i don’t think she thuds her tummy to the ground when she does that worm. I think her knees just about stop her. I think her doing the worm was a decoy. A “she can’t be pregnanT she was doing the worm”. She didn’t do it though. She just flailed about. But I’m prepared to be totally wrong but there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
to go back to the is she still pregnant query.
my baby was due 23rd May and I had my 12 week scan 16/11 and 20 week scan 7/1. I know this for a fact as both of those dates are special to our family. The announcement was done first week of Jan right? Which means she’d already had the scan before to have professional pics taken and edited. Which means that baby should be here by this week at the very latest (42 weeks). Unless her maths aren’t great.
Also I have gone through the highlights and adjusted the pictures. Is it me or does the date look like it says 4/12/2020 or 14/12/2020If so this would surely be the 20 week scan and would mean that she has defo had the baby.... unless this was a 12 week scan, in which case she lied and there’s possibly another 3 weeks to go?
@HinchesSousChef thoughts?
That has made my eyes hurt 🤣 tried so hard to see the date, sorry can't help with that one

Reactions: 5
Iv
Do you think she has a regular show she watches? I’m sat here watching Corrie. Just wondering if she watches the soaps. Or any drama series really. Yeah they might watch the odd film and he watches the football. But you never hear that she’s looking forward to catching up with eastenders or whatever. My point is I guess, what on Earth do they talk about? They don’t read books, magazines, watch tv, listen to the radio, watch the news. From all we’ve seen. They must literally just talk to each other about tit they’ve seen online. tit they intend to buy.
Yawwwnnnnnn.
I’ve just been sobbing over corrie tonight, poor Nina and Seb 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
I actually agree with it all. I always felt sorry for my husband when our kids were born as I felt I knew them before they were born whereas he was just getting to know them at birth. I was always so protective of my bump and talked to it. I think she’s only having kids for Jamie and for the gram. She hasn’t a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 20
I hate to defend her but spritz for bitz is great for healing section scars too
Oh is it? I didn’t know that! She deffo referenced spraying it... “down there” though 🤣 it did nothing for me if I’m honest. Total waste of a tenner 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
IF she wasn’t pregnant (knowingly) at the worm then im prepared to eat my words here. But i don’t think she thuds her tummy to the ground when she does that worm. I think her knees just about stop her. I think her doing the worm was a decoy. A “she can’t be pregnanT she was doing the worm”. She didn’t do it though. She just flailed about. But I’m prepared to be totally wrong but there.
That is true it was a dreadful worm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually agree with it all. I always felt sorry for my husband when our kids were born as I felt I knew them before they were born whereas he was just getting to know them at birth. I was always so protective of my bump and talked to it. I think she’s only having kids for Jamie and for the gram. She hasn’t a maternal bone in her body
I always thought this. Especially after reading this

51E5EC1E-4C24-477D-AA20-A069D18D0C95.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Caught up, nothing to add except she made a point of saying Jaymee was building her adult mud kitchen with Ron. No sight or sound of him in that story at all. Maybe he was hiding out in his playhouse trying to drown out the sound of her running commentary?

Reactions: 7
The bleeping amount of make up she took off on that story 🤢 she must put it on with a trowel and add some polyfilla for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We’ve not even seen Jamie give the bump a tender rub. For a couple who are happy to share every moment you’d think they’d want to cash in on soppy lovey moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Paid to advertise cheapo garnier to the chavvy sheep but uses high end Elemis on herself. Says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.