Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a post with snapshots from her sheep โ€˜hehe soph youโ€™re only supposed to water it once a weekโ€™ followed by her saying sheโ€™s still learning guyzzzz and a tit quote

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So 2 yrs in a row wind has smashed up her garden stuff. Yeah right. Im not far away and my garden is more exposed than hers, the watering can got blown about and a few pots over but literally not strong enough to smash that up. Such a crock of tit. Wish her neighbours would speak up.
Wonder why nobodyโ€™s ever heard anything about her neighbours

Reactions: 5
I winced when she said that, it's a Mediterranean plant and is use to dry hot weather! Not sure it needs spraying either! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m sure she will do a repost shortly of all the Hunchers that have messaged her this information, and it will be a big cackle fest on how sheโ€™s still learning guyyyyz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder why nobodyโ€™s ever heard anything about her neighbours
Wasnt there a man once who wrote to the Essex weekly paper complaining about her deliveries? Never heard anything else after that, perhaps heโ€™s under the puuuurgoalhaaaaa ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Here she goes again... pointed out on here the plant was dying by someone and look what she's showing us haha. Altho I see dead leaves still ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jiimbobnojob having a little nap for himself while all the other pheasants out there, slaving away at work ๐Ÿ™„ must be exhausting doing nothing all day ๐Ÿฅฑ

View attachment 563654
I wonder what his mates say?

Actually how do they cope? Husband has weekends off which I can cope with, unexpected days off in the week or holidays say by day 4 maybe 5 I'm willing him to piss off back to work. I love him so much but he drives me instead. This would piss me off!

Reactions: 11
I canโ€™t wear trousers like the ones she is posing in, I have short little legs so I always manage to trip up the stairs & unbelievably my big toe gets caught in the opposite leg (Iโ€™m so clumsy) I stick to the elasticated trousers far safer for me ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 jugs of water & a bottle of zoflora is probably what Orla is being given everyday!

• Haha
OMG Mr Doodle and I are cracking up about that poor drowning olive tree! We holiday a lot in Greece (pre COVID obviously) and for 6 months of the year itโ€™s 28c+ (Up to 40c) with almost zero rainfall and the olive trees have been growing for hundreds of years!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Knock yourself out with your 2 pints of water a day Sopha!! Geeeeeezus, Mary, Joseph and the wee Donkey - does she ever read up about anything?? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've missed these threads so much. I lost my grandma at beginning of week and have so much other real life tit going on, so I can only pop on now and then but something that has never changed when I pop back is the laughs you can all give people!

Regardless if she's had the CC2, The theories, the names that get dished out for them, the support of each other, the well let's agree to disagree statements , and everything else always lifts my spirits.

One thing I'm grateful for from the grinch, is directing me to this page and finding like minded people. Who have really cheered me up. So ATV guys ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 78
to go back to the is she still pregnant query.
my baby was due 23rd May and I had my 12 week scan 16/11 and 20 week scan 7/1. I know this for a fact as both of those dates are special to our family. The announcement was done first week of Jan right? Which means sheโ€™d already had the scan before to have professional pics taken and edited. Which means that baby should be here by this week at the very latest (42 weeks). Unless her maths arenโ€™t great.
Also I have gone through the highlights and adjusted the pictures. Is it me or does the date look like it says 4/12/2020 or 14/12/2020If so this would surely be the 20 week scan and would mean that she has defo had the baby.... unless this was a 12 week scan, in which case she lied and thereโ€™s possibly another 3 weeks to go?
@HinchesSousChef thoughts?

Attachments

Do you think she has a regular show she watches? Iโ€™m sat here watching Corrie. Just wondering if she watches the soaps. Or any drama series really. Yeah they might watch the odd film and he watches the football. But you never hear that sheโ€™s looking forward to catching up with eastenders or whatever. My point is I guess, what on Earth do they talk about? They donโ€™t read books, magazines, watch tv, listen to the radio, watch the news. From all weโ€™ve seen. They must literally just talk to each other about tit theyโ€™ve seen online. tit they intend to buy.
Yawwwnnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you were about to pop why would you be wearing those light coloured clothes when you could start trickling at any moment ๐Ÿ˜‚ absolute bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They aren't up anymore. She deleted them.
They're still up for me, can the viewing settings be changed once the stories are posted? Maybe Trace and Hinch are playing detective and blocking certain people to see if they can catch any tattlers out when it's mentioned on here? Is that a thing ๐Ÿ˜†
I believe they had the gender scan at the usual 20 weeks then gave the envelope to her mum who then waited until her birthday to reveal. I remember her posting something about it on her stories.
Then the mother who most certainly didn't look in the envelope gave it to the cake maker??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.