Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We couldn’t fix it’ ....BULLLLLLLLLSHIT, any excuse for a trip to the dump and buy more tat!

Reactions: 48
Wanted to buy new garden stuff so smashed the old ones up and pretended it was the wind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Send it over to me Soph. I’ll fix it for you. It wasn’t that badly broken from the looks of it. Just give me 10 mins and it’ll be good as new.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she went to SS's she was covering herself with cushions and there was no editing so you could see her real face. Guessing she can't show the bump and the face then?! She also said when she announced that she was over halfway through her pregnancy, is this new money maker EVER coming out?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 17
This talk of covid rules are really annoying.

Some of you are getting a bit OTT just because she is out and about (per the guidelines) but seem to begrudge that because it's something you personally wouldn't do it.

Front line workers, the old and the vulnerable have all been vaxxed. She will also get a test before she is taken to the mother and baby ward.

I gave birth during the first lockdown before there was a mask mandate and any of these "isolate until you give birth".

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Never mind the potting table, that bath board has me creased. Who on earth can have a plank full of clutter like that sitting over their bath with a two year old in the house? Mine would make a beeline for it and bring that all crashing down within seconds. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck was with the writing 😂 it needs updating a bit to put the emphasis on the end of all her words

Reactions: 3
Don’t fit I’ve ever been able to fit my foot in a size 10 never mind a bump. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain CC2 to me ... I don’t really speak on these threads much as they go way too fast but when she does something ridiculous, I always come here.
I actually liked her before I read this thread; always thought she was really humble as I never really saw her posting designer brands or the fact she has a range rover wasn’t being plastered over the gram until I came here and realised I was being naive 😭

Reactions: 18
Can someone explain CC2 to me ... I don’t really speak on these threads much as they go way too fast but when she does something ridiculous, I always come here.
I actually liked her before I read this thread; always thought she was really humble as I never really saw her posting designer brands or the fact she has a range rover wasn’t being plastered over the gram until I came here and realised I was being naive 😭
Cash cow 2, Ronnie is her little cash cow 1

Reactions: 2
Never mind the potting table, that bath board has me creased. Who on earth can have a plank full of clutter like that sitting over their bath with a two year old in the house? Mine would make a beeline for it and bring that all crashing down within seconds. 😂
This is a stock image but this is the only bath caddy in my house 😂😂. Except mine isn’t all neat like that stock image. It’s overloaded with toys and my children tip it out into the bath and then cry because they no longer have any space in the bath. I once took a joke photo of my glass of wine wedged into that caddy with a toy shark poking out 😂😂.
Btw - it’s a munchkin bath caddy and the best invention in the world. Hope this helps ATB. xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yes, I forgot about the Maldon Hurricane that only targeted Grinch's house. Any excuse to buy more tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This talk of covid rules are really annoying.

Some of you are getting a bit OTT just because she is out and about (per the guidelines) but seem to begrudge that because it's something you personally wouldn't do it.

Front line workers, the old and the vulnerable have all been vaxxed. She will also get a test before she is taken to the mother and baby ward.

I gave birth during the first lockdown before there was a mask mandate and any of these "isolate until you give birth".
I find her selfish she was doing these thing before the rules changed

Reactions: 13
When she went to SS's she was covering herself with cushions and there was no editing so you could see her real face. Guessing she can't show the bump and the face then?! She also said when she announced that she was over halfway through her pregnancy, is this new money maker EVER coming out?!?!?!?!
I thought this too. She said she has less time to go than she has been pregnant. Surely the baby would be here already!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
If all that garden stuff is destroyed it’s probably because it’s cheap shite!! That or she wants new!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
‘I’m really uncomfortable now’

....really soph? Yeah you looked really uncomfortable last night.
View attachment 563193
She’s full of it! This is the real Mrs hinch - full of confidence. She’s fleecing her followers - everything she shows them is so untrue and fake. She’s conning them on a daily basis. Massive con woman. Would love JSP and Piers Morgan to interview her - they’d rip her to shreds!

Reactions: 24
My middle daughter is 33 weeks pregnant. She’s been told, unless it’s something you have to do, such as pick up other child from
school etc, then please keep interaction to an absolute minimum. No unnecessary trips to B&M or round family gatherings. Definitely no lemon picnics with another covidiot. But hey what do we know. She’s Sophlo the pregnancy queen (of 180 months)
It’s just common sense. But not for Sofa. It’s selfish to all those working in the NHS and patients alike. The fact that she promotes this behaviour to her sheep who copy everything is shocking behaviour. Good luck with your daughter and the new grand baby. Hope everyone has happy healthy babies, Sopha included 😊

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.