Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know we only see a snippet but from what she shows Ronnie seems like a really easy and relaxed child. Remember when she said he hated getting dressed and would kick off but she showed inch dressing him the other day (when he was apparently saying mum mum) and he seemed really calm and didn’t look like he hated getting dressed at all. I think she says things for the sake of saying stuff. She’s heard of the term terrible twos and wants to be relatable so she throws that word out there. Most of the time she acts like hers the perfect little toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How sad that she had to use her child in this way. Stop filming him. No way does she play with him like this on a regular basis. Bet She’s on her phone the majority of the time and Nanny McJamie has to look after the dog and Ron. The house never looks like there is a child there. No toys, and even the bedrooms are boring and sterile. That home is devoid of joy and fun. They aren’t living their best life - they are living a FAKE life!

• Heart

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
All the "you can't do that at 9 months pregnant" stuff is getting tedious, we've established many many times that every pregnancy is different over the past however many threads yet it still gets thrown around the second hinch does something someone else happened to not be able to do 🙄. I do think she's possibly had the baby already for what it's worth, but not because she can get herself into positions others couldn't. (Also when I was in labour some of the positions people are commenting on were the only positions I could get comfy in, I was sat with my legs crossed between contractions for example because it relived the pressure on my hip).

• Heart

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I’m going to say this one last time because it’s the thing that Sophie does that irks me the most.
Children. Are. Not. Content.
Leave the poor little boy play for crying out loud!

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So has Inch attached the potting table to the wall then? That would be the logical idea surely, otherwise another "gust of wind" will blow this one over too. 🤔
And a hundred and five quid for that thing? She doesn't even do any fucking gardening!!!! Seen once and never to be seen again as always.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Send it over to me Soph. I’ll fix it for you. It wasn’t that badly broken from the looks of it. Just give me 10 mins and it’ll be good as new.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
How do we spend rainy days? Well with two young children let me tell you it involves rain coats and walks. Can guarantee you her day will involve shops and things she wants to do.

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
This talk of covid rules are really annoying.

Some of you are getting a bit OTT just because she is out and about (per the guidelines) but seem to begrudge that because it's something you personally wouldn't do it.

Front line workers, the old and the vulnerable have all been vaxxed. She will also get a test before she is taken to the mother and baby ward.

I gave birth during the first lockdown before there was a mask mandate and any of these "isolate until you give birth".
It’s fine to be out and about. But let’s face it, she’s had garden parties with every mate going, been to B&M, primark, everywhere she can get to. Sat in someone’s house to have her nails done, and never once thinks to say to her millions of sheep, that she’s not visiting loads of people because she wants to be a bit more careful for the sake of others. People behaving with no regard for others is what got us into the last lockdown. The fact that she promotes it and puts it all over insta is pretty poor for an influencer. If you do the job she does, you have to accept some of the responsibility that goes with it. She’s not had a vaccine, nor probably has anyone in her age group, so she can catch it and pass it on. The vaccine doesn’t stop others catching it, it just reduces the symptoms. I’m not having a go, but she needs to look at what she’s putting out there in my view. She’s within her right to do what she has been, but shouldn’t be so blasé whilst preggers with all these sheep copying

• Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
I have said that all along thank you for agreeing with my thoughts.
I used to say this jokingly but the more I think about it it would explain a lot. The only photos they have up on on the wallsare of their wedding or Instagram shots we’ve already seen.
Never any toys around. No real sign of a family home. All show.
She loves her mad mother so much but how comes there’s not even one pic up of her?
In a way I hope that is true and Ronnie is having a normal life elsewhere, surrounded by toys like he should be

Sloppys

VIP Member
I do think there's a big magazine deal for pictures etc...
I think this then I think is she really that famous? Although I suppose OK isn’t what it used to be when it used to pull in proper A listers is it? Oh I just don’t even bloody know anymore with the games she’s been playing.

Reactions: 28

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Do you think she has a regular show she watches? I’m sat here watching Corrie. Just wondering if she watches the soaps. Or any drama series really. Yeah they might watch the odd film and he watches the football. But you never hear that she’s looking forward to catching up with eastenders or whatever. My point is I guess, what on Earth do they talk about? They don’t read books, magazines, watch tv, listen to the radio, watch the news. From all we’ve seen. They must literally just talk to each other about shit they’ve seen online. Shit they intend to buy.
Yawwwnnnnnn.

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think they actually live in that house. I think its an “office” film set whatever.
Same. I said it in jest initially months ago but it would explain so much

- Ronnie has no toys
- Ronnie hardly there unless “performing”
- So clean and tidy 24/7 not like a normal house
- Not scared to share their address
- Everything is so staged

They probably live in Barbados on a billion pound yacht.

I can’t wear trousers like the ones she is posing in, I have short little legs so I always manage to trip up the stairs & unbelievably my big toe gets caught in the opposite leg (I’m so clumsy) I stick to the elasticated trousers far safer for me 😂

2 jugs of water & a bottle of zoflora is probably what Orla is being given everyday!
I’m 5’2” and a fatty, any trousers like that get longer with the waist size. Size 22 trousers but apparently I’m also supposed to be 8ft tall.

I’ve gotten my toe caught in the opposite leg of my floaty trousers coming down the stairs too and my whole life flashed before my eyes as I stumbled down the second half and I grabbed wildly for the bannister 😂

• Haha

Ijustdontbelieveit

Never known anyone less like a gardener than Hinch with her new potting bench which she'll never use. Why has she hung up those untouched gloves, and put another new pair in a tin bucket underneath when the bench is outside and they'll be soaked at the first drop of rain, ditto the trowel. All for show and as fake as her fake lips, fake flowers and fake grass.

• Haha

RamonaRiva

Just watched her on Tracintheloft nails Instagram. WTAF. I really can't see how she can lie about the baby. She must still be pregnant otherwise how is she going to explain to her sheeple that she kept the baby secret for X amount of weeks/months.

Surely people would think she was bonkers if she rolls out a 3 month old when last night she was supposedly wobbling her bump and this morning she's asking for tips on how to bring on labour? It's all so messed up. She really needs professional help I think.