Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
She still looks heavily filtered in the video, I think she’s recording the filtered videos on Snapchat saving them to her phone and uploading them to Instagram.

Reactions: 28

Bridges21

Wondered how they could all be asleep when the do sweet FA... Then realised that Sophs the only one awake... They've gone to sleep cause they're tired of her bs 😂

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Stay in keep yourself and others safe and play with your son.Oh,and put your mud kitchen away,the winds picking up.
Screenshot_20210507-123202_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

MaldonMalaise

Never mind the potting table, that bath board has me creased. Who on earth can have a plank full of clutter like that sitting over their bath with a two year old in the house? Mine would make a beeline for it and bring that all crashing down within seconds. 😂

• Haha

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’
Will that be the excuse for keeping it quiet, blame an exclusive deal clause🙄🙄🙄
If you go and look at the reveal photo on her grid the photographer is tagged. I've gone for a snoop for clues. The photographer has done pieces for both New and OK magazine recently-ish. Could be on retainer for OK given the frequency of work for them.

Cash Cow 2 has lived up to his/her name already. An OK Magazine deal is real and I'll eat my hat if it's not true.

ETA: Spied Ron's newborn shoot is on display in her studio. So 100% the photographer Hinch will use. You wouldn't find someone new if your first child and maternity shots were done by the same person.

Last edited:

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Wonder why nobody’s ever heard anything about her neighbours
Probably had to sign and NDA.

Sorry, long time lurker, first time poster, totally sick of her shit now. How the rest of the world haven’t seen through her yet is beyond me.
She isn’t even a good role model for women.

• Heart

Hinchstergram

Don't get me wrong, Soph is probably a good mum, it just doesn't come across as she's always behind the camera, but the difference between her and Ladbaby mum (Rox) is night and day, Rox is more relatable, you can see she's hands on with the kids, her house isn't like an unused show home, and her in the style clothing range knocks the spots off old grey towers!!! Rox should have the 4 million followers not Soph.

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Yes, but it’s the fact that she’s heavily pregnant apparently, so maybe she needs to at least try minimise contact before she has to go into hospital where there are sick people, and other new mother’s and tiny baby’s that she’ll be around to reduce the risk for others. She’s been here, there and everywhere. People in the NHS have worked their bum’s off this past year, so she should at least be seen to be trying to make sure she’s Covid free. 🤷‍♀️
My middle daughter is 33 weeks pregnant. She’s been told, unless it’s something you have to do, such as pick up other child from
school etc, then please keep interaction to an absolute minimum. No unnecessary trips to B&M or round family gatherings. Definitely no lemon picnics with another covidiot. But hey what do we know. She’s Sophlo the pregnancy queen (of 180 months)

alba24

Chatty Member
‘Why’s no one interested in my brows?’ BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TIRED OF YOUR SHIT SOPHIE

• Haha
  • Heart

GinMoon30!

I use Elvies, and my husband calls them my iron boobs/ bionic boobs ( lovely nicknames :ROFLMAO:) as when they are on there are glowing lights that show through your bra and top. Unless she has a super thick bra/ top on (or they’re turned off!!!!) I’m not sure.
Just playing devils advocate, still don’t like her 😂

ETA. She could be wearing the milk collection cups or the non electronic pump (because you know, who couldn’t live without having ALL of the products, ridiculous show of wealth :rolleyes:). Money can’t buy you taste, the slippers outside says it all. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
instead of a potting table that she’s just whacked some plastic flowers on, why didn’t she get the kid a mud kitchen? More useful than what she’s just bought.
He's already got one but I don't think it's ever been near mud. Blended Cheerios for Ronnie's messy play.

• Sad
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
seriously how do the sheep still follow her? The fact her potting table blew over and she just discarded it speaks volumes of the kind of person she is. She could have used that as content and fixed up her potting table which many would do, much more relatable but no, she whacks out the bank card and spend £100 on a new one to display fucking plastic plants. Absolutely madness.

• Haha

Dortssx

If that’s the ‘real her’ then why doesn’t she embrace it and be herself instead of hiding behind this pedestal persona that she sits upon. People would rather you be honest and chavvy than a fake liar 🤥

hope Ronnie is enjoying nursery soph and hope the new baby mag deal makes you enough money for your untiliteee rum. ATV

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
What to do in the rain 🤔 how about Tesco, home bargains and b&m, you haven't been for a few days think of all the new tat you might be missing ...

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
For a cleaning sensation who only shines her sink, washes the drawer of her washing machine and pines (not cleans) the toilet, she never ever irons does she?!. I follow LQOC and in fairness she shows everything, some are pre records but at least she’s a cleaner. What Sophie is I have no idea

Likylockyloo

Right her latest story! I’m sorry why is Jamie’s asleep in the day more like he’s been up looking after a baby all night, so princess peach can sleep!

When she swings that camera round to Ronnie there is no bump!!! You can see the tops of her legs.

God she’s getting on my nerves now!

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Sorry I can’t keep up with this thread 🙈 is ronnie meant to talk now?? My cousins baby same age says some words
My neice is a month older than Ron, my sister in law sent me a video of her singing the alphabet to herself as she played with the alphabet fridge magnets. My neice goes to a childminder 3 days a week, she also has free access to her toys. They even built her a play area in the cupboard under the stairs, it has her little kitchen in it, with strip lights around the walls. You never see Ron have access like that, it is all on her terms when he can and can't play with toys, and when he can she's got a camera shoved in his face, either with music playing over it or her manic laughter in the background. She shows more affection to the dog than her own son.

• Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Must be nice being able to have no job and sleep on the sofa in the afternoon Jamie xoxoxoxo absolute pair of fucking melts

• Haha

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Playing around with her new fake brows, when will she announce there’s now two cash cows?!
OH MY GOD I’m howling!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I came on here feeling very shitty, just sick of bringing up two kids with no family support and really struggling today and this place has just had me in fits of laughter! 🤣 You guys are the best and absolutely hilarious .... thanks for turning my mood around ❤

• Heart