Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she chose the potting bench and “greenhouse” to be destroyed so that when she moves house on Friday she can say guyyyyzzz you’ll never believe it my new farm has its very own greenhouse and potting shed! I made a wish and it came true!!!!
😂Just like Stacey. What a surprise guyzzz but mine's bigger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has obviously had a witch fit & smashed stuff up then blamed the wind, gale force winds here last night & only a deck chair has blown over, looks like a trip to boozers & mingers is on the cards today for some extra content before the sproglet is born!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This house move has obviously been brewing for a long time. “Mum said go try a big house out first so we went to dawwwsiiitttt to stay in a huge mansion with a pool but we only showed you the fields and the tractor”. That was their trial run - a how big can we go. For all we know they stayed there two weeks instead of one. Who knows.
She’s alleging she came back from Dorset, found out she was pregnant and then started to contemplate the future.

I would hypothesise the other way around. She found out she was pregnant around End of may/June depending whether we believe she didn’t realise she was pregnant straight away. She freaked out about it (Ron’s birthday live). She said I don’t want to do this. I can empathise - I got pregnant quickly after my first and freaked out. Jamie placated her and said it’s ok what would make her happier about having another child. She stamped her feet and said I want a bigger house. So they started planning the idyllic dream. They tried the Kent house but Sophie rose said it was too small. They tried to dawwwwssittt house and Sophie rose said it was jussssttt right but too far away.

They began their search for the perfect house. Naughty Covid was putting a spanner in the works. Sophie rose had a clever idea. Why not wait until we’ve moved house to reveal the baby? No one will care if we’ve bought a £3mill house if we put a newborn in it. Think of the photoshoots Jamie!

So they hatched a plan. They secretly got the garden Astro turfed in October. They touched up some of the paint work round the house. They revealed the pregnancy in January but in a cryptic way to buy more time. They made the bedroom with an en-suite a bit neater by Turning it into a nursery. All to distract the sheep.

But then her nemesis Ss had a much smoother and easier house move. Now it just looked like Sophie rose was copying her. So they bit their tongues hard and did everything they could to make sure they came across as the most caring, generous, lovely people to ensure no one could accuse her of being jealous. They planted all the seeds nice and carefully for their followers. But the house still wasn’t ready. The pregnancy was going on too long to be believable. Sophie rose started to panic. But what if she couldn’t have her perfect reveal?....
So when she announced in January, not only did she say she had less time to go than she'd been pregnant but she said she'd been keeping it quiet for months.

I wonder if she had the baby around the time her Tesco shite started appearing in the shops and that is the real reason she couldn't announce our promote it. I think she dictates her own timeline with everything. She's a control freak.

Stacy showing where her utility room is gonna be it looks massive. Hinch will definitely be moving out soon. And she’s even going for that oak look in her kitchen which hinch is desperately trying to do

Reactions: 14
"guyyyyyzzzzzzz the wind has ruined my potting shed area, we are going to have to move to get away from it" camera pans to new house with proper greenhouse bigger than Stacey's............ she really is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The inconsistency from the fan photo is what throws things off... is the fan photo correctly dated? What if it was taken much earlier than when posted? Agree with other posters who said that the weird poses with cushions & bizarre angles are all linked to pre records. presumably she recorded loads when had the time / energy so that during later pregnancy with all the unknowns of labour date / energy etc, she could still post and get her cash moneyyyyy

Reactions: 4
Anything you can do I can do better. I can do anything better than youuuuuuuuuu

Is what I hear when I read about Grinch and SS. It’s so false and ridiculous.

I feel so sorry for Ron. He deserves so much more. They don’t need a big house! They don’t need a greenhouse. She buys fake moss pmsl

Reactions: 5
Stacey’s food shop refill story.... ‘no one does it like you’👏😂
Why do they copy each other, it’s so bizarre watching adults tip cereal into a Tupperware box🥴, I’m amazed at what these two find exciting.....

Haha a farm, an actual farm? Best joke I’ve heard all weekend..It’ll be a couple of guinea pigs and a chavvy ‘Hinch Farm’ plaque on the front. Oh you are funny Sopha Rose

Who needs her little potting table and pop up greenhouse when the house you’ve just bought has “grown up massive ones”😉
Considering it’s a potting table and mini greenhouse whilst we are at it, where’s the compost that would have gone everywhere from out all the pots of tomatoes your growing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am loving the shade SS is throwing at Grinch this morning. I almost spat my tea out when she said she was building a utility room. 🤣 Ready for a Sopha mental break down in 3...2...1 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I’m sure someone on here said a few pages back I bet she uploads a story with her garden furniture broken because of the wind! And she has 🤣🥱🙃
Came on here straightaway to say the same 😂😂😂😂

I’d be more inclined to look at the houses that are STC on rightmove. This is a done deal. The big Manor House isn’t under offer. That’s the decoy house. She’s got a done deal with one of those other houses. Some of the cheaper ones look more up her street. No Reno work needing to be done and still plenty of land for her to play farms.
Play farms 😂😂😂😂

I live minutes away from LQOC and nobody local bats an eyelid when she's out and about. I doubt if many people round here know of her insta fame. In pre-Covid times I'd see her out weekly at least - I've never seen her approached by anybody. I don't think she's interesting enough.
Completely agree. No one I know has heard of Mrs Hinch. Given we know a large proportion of her followers are bought, she’s not even as well known on Insta as her follower count suggests. My teenage son (who definitely hasn’t heard of her) overheard me listening to one of her stories this morning and said “what is that voice” (while pi**ing himself laughing).

Can I match your LQOC to Martin Kemp and Shirley, our local celebs, who are also left in peace to do their shopping etc. Excluding one incident where my far too drunk for 7pm friend accosted him in the pub to tell him at length how much she loved him in Spandau Ballet before we managed to save him. Poor man, he was very gracious about being accosted by a flirtatious middle aged woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am loving the shade SS is throwing at Grinch this morning. I almost spat my tea out when she said she was building a utility room. 🤣 Ready for a Sopha mental break down in 3...2...1 🙄
Do you think she went and smashed up her garden? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Could it be either of these the new house?
Gosh I hope not. Both absolutely beautiful houses that she would totally destroy!

Reactions: 2
Soph can pop round mine for the day & see 1st hand how lovely it is living in a large country house, don’t worry Soph, I know your 12 mths pregnant but I managed it with 2 under 5’s whilst I was pregnant! Bring ya wellies & a waterproof, we only have real fires here (3) and all the wood needs moving under cover as it’s blowing a Gale and wet, you can cut it up later, you can use a mini chainsaw yes? Also, field mouse is on day 4 free rent in the kitchen somewhere, you need empty the larder out try find it as it’s chewed through no end of stuff! Everything you want Soph! Feel free sit on the lawn mower, I can’t afford a gardener so a good few hours on that will do, careful, it’s old so you feel like you may tit yourself when you get off! Mans work???? No sweetheart, my husband works almost 70 hrs a week so we can afford pay the bills, I work too!!
Urgh she’s a bleeping melt x
It honestly sounds like heaven. That wench wouldn’t appreciate any of it

So when she announced in January, not only did she say she had less time to go than she'd been pregnant but she said she'd been keeping it quiet for months.

I wonder if she had the baby around the time her Tesco shite started appearing in the shops and that is the real reason she couldn't announce our promote it. I think she dictates her own timeline with everything. She's a control freak.
Amazing! You should have wrote the line of duty ending 👏👏

Reactions: 2
The inconsistency from the fan photo is what throws things off... is the fan photo correctly dated? What if it was taken much earlier than when posted? Agree with other posters who said that the weird poses with cushions & bizarre angles are all linked to pre records. presumably she recorded loads when had the time / energy so that during later pregnancy with all the unknowns of labour date / energy etc, she could still post and get her cash moneyyyyy
I sort of think that this photo was set up.Apologies,can't remember who found it and the source.
However,I also wonder if the photo is a more realistic portrayal,perhaps she has been neglecting herself again and is severely underweight?
Might explain why she is hiding her bump at Stacey's.We know the shots are of how she really is because they are not filtered and she has a mask on in the "fan" photo so we can't determine if it's her real face.
Hope that makes a bit of sense 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.