Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GailPlatt

I read through these most days but rarely post. Someone a couple of days ago pointed out that when Rex was with Ronnie he seemed really unsure of him and it really made me think. As a first time Mum I hate comparing children/babies, but it’s very very clear that Ronnie is delayed and that’s ok.
I would have so much more respect if she addressed this to her followers. If she sat down and said you know what guys this is what it is. Showed us her taking the time with him to help him and then showing us his progress. That latest video of him saying MumMum, it’s clearly a new thing by their reaction, but I would appreciate that reaction if I knew it came from genuine happiness because the poor boy has been struggling. There’s no shame in his speech delay at all, but don’t hide it and make out like he’s something he isn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Show us how well he’s doing and how proud you are of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 185

Baybay1234

I was such a fan of Mrs Hinch, and then I came across Tattle completely by mistake,

I had a look and at first didn’t even want to believe what I was reading,
However I kept reading because slowly I was seeing Mrs Hinch unravel!

I can’t believe how fake and manipulative she appears to be.
I was totally deluded with it all, and I actually regret every penny I spent of my hard earned money on her books and other promoted items.
I thought she was sooo genuine I really did.
I have now unfollowed her.

From watching the posts the last week or so, I definitely think a house move is on the card and she is slowly brainwashing people to prepare for the big reveal.

Why can’t she just be honest????!!! She’s made it big time (from doing nothing) she’s lucky, embrace it, and stop pretending to be something else.
I would have much more respect for her if she didn’t play these games!

I would never comment negatively directly on her posts, and I actually can’t stand trolling but yet here I am but I think it’s important to point people towards what appears to be the truth.

She talks of anxiety and mental health … so why not with her 4mill following use the platform to help.
Instead of leading people with serious genuine mental health problems up a garden path of lies and deceit.

Mrs Hinch … disappointment is an understatement

• Heart
Reactions: 133

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
That video has just made me feel really uncomfortable - she shouldn’t be showing things like that. He blatantly isn’t saying MumMum - and trying to imply that he is, is just making a spectacle of him. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 124

xchloe96x

totally agree with this. also think it’s fair to say everyone commenting on his speech isn’t shaming her or him it’s coming from a place of concern. The little lad deserves the right help and support and we’re all rooting for him to get there!
We might not like Hinch, but we like little Ron 😀. X

• Heart
Reactions: 115

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She thinks people are trolling Ronnie. They aren’t. They are uncomfortable with her behaviour around him. The way she speaks to him, the way she shrieks and cackles at him, the way no moment seems sacred enough to keep private, the way she lies about what he can do or not do through manipulating videos/photos.

I’ll go back to when we were reminding ourselves of Baby ballers. She was the only person in those photos not engaging properly with her child because she was too busy with her phone. That is the issue we take with her.

The way she speaks to her son really really upsets me. It’s unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I don't know if this is harsh or not but my son is autistic. Diagnosed at 3 years old. He is completely non verbal but I see a lot of the same behaviours my son has in Ronnie. My son went through a stage of making sounds like mum, I didn't find it funny I was over the moon. But it was just sounds with no meaning and now he doesn't do that at all. I hope Ronnie is getting the correct support and guidance. I don't know why she is laughing at him, it makes me sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Nursery tour this week. Complete with final pan to that basket to contain a 4 month old baby.

Eta - I’ve been harping on about this for 4 bloody months now. Even I’m sick of me. I’m so sorry for all the misery I cause you all. Can’t wait until I can move past this - I’m too invested now 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

zeatrix83

VIP Member
In regards to her putting down on a list that she walked the dog and made dinner etc. I can completely relate to that. At the moment now I have terrible anxiety. And if I’ve put the bin out, made the family dinner I feel better seeing that I’ve done something. I have a list tomorrow that I’ll be ticking off that you may think of how pointless but it’s getting me through the day. Right now, I’m not good in the head and Mrs Hinch has been one of my triggers

As you were tattlers
I can relate to the lists. It's part of my anxiety, I've always wrote down to-do lists since I was a teen and honestly I feel so much better when I can tick something off.

Hinch sent my anxiety into madness though, I nearly ended up being put on a 72 hour hold because of how obsessed I became with cleaning and the decline in my mental health at that time. I felt not good enough, my house wasn't not clean enough, not perfect enough, i wasn't perfect enough, etc. I wasn't sleeping, I was constantly cleaning, mixing all the dangerous chemicals she was telling people to mix, etc.

I was thankful my mum saw the damage I was doing to myself and forced me to the doctors. I was crying in the waiting room because all I could think of was my 'dirty' home, that I was wasting time there instead of at home cleaning.

I was an extreme case, I have ptsd (sexual abuse as a child), severe depression and anxiety, and diagnosed OCD. I latched onto Hinch thinking her anxiety BS made me feel like she understood my struggles. Her sales technique of acting like your best friend drew me in. It has been nearly 2 years I think since I 'woke up' to it all and I dread to think what could have happened if I hadn't had my mum be there for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I just watched the second story of him babbling and when Jamie says is that on the wrong way he again says “mummum” showing he wasn’t saying it for mum to look but rather it’s him babbling. I agree with the other poster & I know we don’t see every second and I know all children develop differently but I would be really concerned if my son was at that babbling stage at his age (my son is a few weeks older than Ronnie & speaking much clearer and joining words etc for example he will say “here you go”, “mummy look”, etc etc.) I really hope she is getting him the right support and stops using him for content in my opinion it’s abusive.

Reactions: 95

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
I must say it sounds identical to my eight month old babbling and “saying” mum. Might even be doing it with meaning. Not what I’d expect for a child seven weeks off from turning two. I hope he is receiving the help to develop his language.

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Yel

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210504-170417_Instagram.jpg

Are moderators going to be prosecuted with allowing free speach? 😆 Allowing opinions? 🤣 Some of these hinchers make the most brutal dictators look sane. Mods are the first to remove anyone that gets abusive, and that's what gives tattle it's legitimacy and worrys them so much. It wouldn't be a concern if it truly was dark web, unmoderated and anything goes.

As if tattle would ever shut down 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Day one on Hinch Farm and the field is being astroturfed. Jamie has been told to buy some grey pigs and a bisskittt sheep but the manager at B&M says he’s not got any in stock so Jamie’s stumped and drives off in his tractor to try Home Bargain instead. Meanwhile Hinch is busy hiding Tesco’s finest eggs in the hen coop she’s constructed out of eBay shoe racks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Guys, what if we are missing the big elephant in the room? Covid. I’m now parking myself for a may 20th reveal after we’ve been allowed indoor visits for a few days, little reggie is 3.5 months old.
“Sorry guys, we wanted you to meet him sooner but we didn’t think it was fair until family and friends had met him properly. Hope you can understand.” The sheep would eat it up after all Sophie is so saintly she didn’t even advertise her Tesco range in a pandemic.

• Heart

YorkshireTeaTime

Took another one for the team- and Here are the podcast points-felt like she was actually spitting in my ears cos she’s so fucking close to the mic 🤮

• they love a freebie but “love to donate” and don’t like greed.
• they give away to school, charities, neighbours friends and family etc
• Jamie would go back to normal life apparently
• Sophie hesitantly agrees
• he waits for free chocolate to be sent
• she “would never take advantage of getting free stuff”
• she wants to walk through her house knowing she’s “worked and bought stuff”
• people send her pictures of their shit stained toilets
• someone sent Jamie a pic of them in a thong and said “I’ll come to prezzo”
•she loves a bit of free make up
• she can’t go to the shops without make up cos of “paps”
• admitted to never going anywhere alone, not even the petrol station
• says she doesn’t know how to influence
• Jamie says she’s got so many followers cos she’s relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️
• being yourself can land you in the most unexpected places 🤣
• bullies, trolls, trolls, trolls, bullies
• Ron has 4 million insta-aunties who are so protective of him 🥴
• all these people would look after Ron if she wasn’t here!
• trolls, bullies, trolls
• her passion is being at home
• Jamie wants to write a book about positivity and self improvement - she wants him to write a book about how he sees her/the Mrs hinch thing 🙄
• guyzzzz, you guyzzz, guyzzz
• talks about the time Ron punched her and someone asked for a pic
• guyzzz, guyzzzz, you guyzzzz
• would relive the wedding if they could have any day again. Not Ron’s birth cos is was so painful.
• wants beams and panelling in her dream house in a field - with a “water stream” and filled with wicker and barrrskitttts.
• guyyyz
• Jamie wants views of “the sea or the ocean”
• she thinks she’s “fast paced”
• cackle cackle cackle
• she’d love another “handsnomes” funnily enough- she wants a sausage dog.
• cackle cackle cackle
• been asked to do lots of tv but always says no
• wants to go round america to meet hinchers in their home towns- then uses Ireland as an example of where she could stop.

• Haha
  • Wow

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
I agree its like he doesn’t know what’s going on but they’ve encouraged him to say mummum and because they’re responding so excited he’s keeping doing it rather than saying it in context because of awareness of what’s going on it’s very bizarre. I really wish they would stop exposing him to world and just keep him safe and private its so frightening I’ve seen more of that child than I have my own family

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
That's not sitting right with me. Kids do funny voices and it's funny, but to me that was him being very uncomfortable with getting dressed and vocalising that.
Meanwhile she seems to think it fucking hysterical, which is cruel.
Then he went mute and mouthed mum mum .
I'm not going diagnose, but that looked like a small meltdown to me

• Sad
Reactions: 92

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
This house move has obviously been brewing for a long time. “Mum said go try a big house out first so we went to dawwwsiiitttt to stay in a huge mansion with a pool but we only showed you the fields and the tractor”. That was their trial run - a how big can we go. For all we know they stayed there two weeks instead of one. Who knows.
She’s alleging she came back from Dorset, found out she was pregnant and then started to contemplate the future.

I would hypothesise the other way around. She found out she was pregnant around End of may/June depending whether we believe she didn’t realise she was pregnant straight away. She freaked out about it (Ron’s birthday live). She said I don’t want to do this. I can empathise - I got pregnant quickly after my first and freaked out. Jamie placated her and said it’s ok what would make her happier about having another child. She stamped her feet and said I want a bigger house. So they started planning the idyllic dream. They tried the Kent house but Sophie rose said it was too small. They tried to dawwwwssittt house and Sophie rose said it was jussssttt right but too far away.

They began their search for the perfect house. Naughty Covid was putting a spanner in the works. Sophie rose had a clever idea. Why not wait until we’ve moved house to reveal the baby? No one will care if we’ve bought a £3mill house if we put a newborn in it. Think of the photoshoots Jamie!

So they hatched a plan. They secretly got the garden Astro turfed in October. They touched up some of the paint work round the house. They revealed the pregnancy in January but in a cryptic way to buy more time. They made the bedroom with an en-suite a bit neater by Turning it into a nursery. All to distract the sheep.

But then her nemesis Ss had a much smoother and easier house move. Now it just looked like Sophie rose was copying her. So they bit their tongues hard and did everything they could to make sure they came across as the most caring, generous, lovely people to ensure no one could accuse her of being jealous. They planted all the seeds nice and carefully for their followers. But the house still wasn’t ready. The pregnancy was going on too long to be believable. Sophie rose started to panic. But what if she couldn’t have her perfect reveal?....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 91