Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note "Hinch Farm" sounds more like a place animals go to die rather than you going for a say out to see them

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Clearly she chose the potting bench and “greenhouse” to be destroyed so that when she moves house on Friday she can say guyyyyzzz you’ll never believe it my new farm has its very own greenhouse and potting shed! I made a wish and it came true!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry but, who is copying who?? Hinch and SS are beyond vomit inducing. What planet do these people live on.

Reactions: 14
Clearly she chose the potting bench and “greenhouse” to be destroyed so that when she moves house on Friday she can say guyyyyzzz you’ll never believe it my new farm has its very own greenhouse and potting shed! I made a wish and it came true!!!!
Or she'll do a 'tap to tidy' the broken stuff - next pic - fancy greenhouse! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My son is 2 in a few months.

His speech is delayed because of lockdown, he has been going to nursery for nearly a year and is coming on now but we are really having to do a lot of work with him to develop his speech.

He can say around 15 words, but we have to encourage it. I think she should be using her platform to show how to help all these babies who have suffered from lockdown and had little social interaction. Every child does develops at different stages but lockdown hasn’t helped vital development IMO.

We are “all in this together” right 😉😏
I think this is a really good point.
Majority of the time, this last year he has been with inch and grinch. She has already said she wonders if mini hinch (when she was preggers with Ron) will speak her own special language. Hardly helpful is it?
But now he is at nursery with people speaking normally to him, I’m sure he’ll come on in leaps and bounds.
He really is cute little ‘Manz’ it makes me broody, I loved that age!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
37w ago, holiday in Dorset. The one that ‘made her realise things’. If she’s not lying about her dates and CC2 isn’t already born then this adds up.
My thoughts are she realised she wanted another baby, made a wish, Ma Barker and Jamie performed the mating ceremony and *poof* ‘anxious about fertility’ Soph becomes pregnant.
And now we’re here.
BC4AF814-389D-4367-9FEA-EDB3554F1BA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Staged "devastation" in the garden I see.
Why didn't inch go out and secure everything? The winds started in daylight,common sense tells you to make things safe.

Reactions: 36
I’d be more inclined to look at the houses that are STC on rightmove. This is a done deal. The big Manor House isn’t under offer. That’s the decoy house. She’s got a done deal with one of those other houses. Some of the cheaper ones look more up her street. No Reno work needing to be done and still plenty of land for her to play farms.
I agree with this. It will be a project & they’ll keep their current house until it’s completed

Reactions: 7
SS mugging hinch right off this morning 😂
Hinch puts a fridge restock yesterday, SS has a message to say her stock ups are the best (no picture on the message of who sent it) then she uploads An almost identical video to hinches last night.
Oh ans adding shes making a utility room in her room off the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Staged "devastation" in the garden I see.
Why didn't inch go out and secure everything? The winds started in daylight,common sense tells you to make things safe.
And as if you wouldn't have heard that lot getting smashed to duck. Like, at least say; we heard a load of banging and crashing outside so first thing this morning we came to inspect the damage. I'm genuinely surprised that they have no cctv.

Reactions: 14
Soph can pop round mine for the day & see 1st hand how lovely it is living in a large country house, don’t worry Soph, I know your 12 mths pregnant but I managed it with 2 under 5’s whilst I was pregnant! Bring ya wellies & a waterproof, we only have real fires here (3) and all the wood needs moving under cover as it’s blowing a Gale and wet, you can cut it up later, you can use a mini chainsaw yes? Also, field mouse is on day 4 free rent in the kitchen somewhere, you need empty the larder out try find it as it’s chewed through no end of stuff! Everything you want Soph! Feel free sit on the lawn mower, I can’t afford a gardener so a good few hours on that will do, careful, it’s old so you feel like you may tit yourself when you get off! Mans work???? No sweetheart, my husband works almost 70 hrs a week so we can afford pay the bills, I work too!!
Urgh she’s a bleeping melt x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Any excuse to take a sneaky trip to the tip, She cleared the loft out weeks ago supposedly, perfect decluttering ready for the house move. Disguised by the smashed to bits potting table... this is garden furniture part 2 🤣
Your so funny sopha. Also someone who is so famous and has to keep her pregnancy secret Incase the paps camp out to get a sneaky shot, why don’t they have cctv?? Even I do and I’m no where near as famous as the princess of maldonia

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And as if you wouldn't have heard that lot getting smashed to duck. Like, at least say; we heard a load of banging and crashing outside so first thing this morning we came to inspect the damage. I'm genuinely surprised that they have no cctv.
I went out at midnight to go and get the play tent that my partner said he had put away and he hadn’t. It was flapping round the garden 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.