Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near her and it was windy but the only damage I’ve seen this morning is one snapped tulip.
Boggling that someone with plastic grass thinks they could manage a farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This house move has obviously been brewing for a long time. “Mum said go try a big house out first so we went to dawwwsiiitttt to stay in a huge mansion with a pool but we only showed you the fields and the tractor”. That was their trial run - a how big can we go. For all we know they stayed there two weeks instead of one. Who knows.
She’s alleging she came back from Dorset, found out she was pregnant and then started to contemplate the future.

I would hypothesise the other way around. She found out she was pregnant around End of may/June depending whether we believe she didn’t realise she was pregnant straight away. She freaked out about it (Ron’s birthday live). She said I don’t want to do this. I can empathise - I got pregnant quickly after my first and freaked out. Jamie placated her and said it’s ok what would make her happier about having another child. She stamped her feet and said I want a bigger house. So they started planning the idyllic dream. They tried the Kent house but Sophie rose said it was too small. They tried to dawwwwssittt house and Sophie rose said it was jussssttt right but too far away.

They began their search for the perfect house. Naughty Covid was putting a spanner in the works. Sophie rose had a clever idea. Why not wait until we’ve moved house to reveal the baby? No one will care if we’ve bought a £3mill house if we put a newborn in it. Think of the photoshoots Jamie!

So they hatched a plan. They secretly got the garden Astro turfed in October. They touched up some of the paint work round the house. They revealed the pregnancy in January but in a cryptic way to buy more time. They made the bedroom with an en-suite a bit neater by Turning it into a nursery. All to distract the sheep.

But then her nemesis Ss had a much smoother and easier house move. Now it just looked like Sophie rose was copying her. So they bit their tongues hard and did everything they could to make sure they came across as the most caring, generous, lovely people to ensure no one could accuse her of being jealous. They planted all the seeds nice and carefully for their followers. But the house still wasn’t ready. The pregnancy was going on too long to be believable. Sophie rose started to panic. But what if she couldn’t have her perfect reveal?....
Love this, I believe that she knew at Dorset, hence the photo hugging herself near the fire and a cryptic message💕

Reactions: 12
But that potting bit was in a more sheltered area of the garden.... And Ronnie’s swing next to it. Yesterday the wind picked up around lunch time. Plenty of time to move bits that needed more protection. Nice one sofee. Now you don’t need to explain why you’ve taken that down the dump.
Yep! And with sophies past experiences with windy weather you'd think she would take more precautions. I guess she has more money than sense

Reactions: 11
Nice big pond on that farm... lots of room for statues. Wonder what vest will choose??? :unsure:

vest statue.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fancy sticking down a giant roll of plastic grass over a perfectly good living, breathing lawn only to move out to live in a “field” a matter of weeks later. And decorating a nursery that the baby it belongs to will never sleep in. It’s wasteful and impulsive.

Reactions: 23
Predictable Soph strikes again, no way was that all smashed with the winds yesterday. More staged rubbish. Her sheep really are gullible if they believe that baloney 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Lol its the annual "look what the wind smashed" event!

Can't wait to see next year's - they get better each time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry to detract for a moment. I know we aren’t all the biggest SS fans at the moment but I appreciated her kitchen pan round just now. It’s not immaculate. They’ve not torn down every trace of the previous owners straight away. Yes they are going to do a new kitchen. Well you would if you could afford to wouldn’t you? Especially when the kitchen is the hub of your home - as they were used to with their last house. But I just liked that when I had a good scrutinise you just see normal stuff like her washing detergent on the side, clothes on the back of a chair, dying flowers, cereal left out. A bit more normal.
It made me think how Hinch brings this all on herself. She makes everything look staged and false. Which makes us want to pick it apart. Funny how SS greenhouse didn’t blow down in the great storm of Maldon and force her to buy a swanky new one ehhh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
"oh look what the wind smashed" well if you stopped buying cheap EBay rubbish... Or is it a case of all the cheap EBay rubbish she doesn't like any more. Any excuse for a tip run which conveniently haven't seen since restrictions have been lifted 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BINGOOOOOOOO to someone 😂😂😂😂 can’t remember who 🤦‍♀️
I’m surprised she’s not blamed the paparazzi breaking her precious greenhouse, y’know cause they’re so eager to get a shot of CC2. New excuse for her to move, it’s just not safe with everyone trying to take photos of her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.