Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Lemons91
From page 40.
Mrs Hinch #385 number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Sunday
Day off
Monday
Ramping up the #ads for her alleged house move.
Going to do a tadaa list, no todo list though.
The baby has dropped again and ready to pop.
Simba aka Henry.
#ad Garnier has 3 new flavours out (her word not mine).
Another obsessed field view (troll).
Another food delivery put away, veg popped into wooden trays from Morrisons.
Ron and Hen.

As per a lot of other peoples threads.
To make it fair on the next thread titles, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Posted in the last thread just as the new thread open so reposting it here:

So I’ve found a way around the whole time stamp thing. If you put a picture in your stories and then search for ‘time’ rather than clicking the time icon it comes up with the current time rather than the time the picture was taken. So all these time stamped pictures that hinch puts up could have literally been taken at any time on any day.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Posting this again because i think it’s really important people see it & for anyone who still thinks she is pregnant ide be interested in hearing what you think of this timeline.
1915CFC1-E71C-4526-BE3E-6CBF2DBD8A80.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
As above:

Did someone not say re: the ready meals that they would be considered “safe foods” cause she knew exactly how many calories were in them? I’m going back quite a way but I’m sure someone said this.

Reactions: 35
As above:

Did someone not say re: the ready meals that they would be considered “safe foods” cause she knew exactly how many calories were in them? I’m going back quite a way but I’m sure someone said this.
Yep. Can confirm that is a thing from experience of disordered eating. Same with mug shots.

Reactions: 45
Posting this again because i think it’s really important people see it & for anyone who still thinks she is pregnant ide be interested in hearing what you think of this timeline. View attachment 557859

Why would Trace say she was wearing loose-fitting tops when she would only be a few weeks/months pregnant though?

There were no names mentioned so I don't think it was Hinch.

Reactions: 18
Another day of boring content. If we are bored of what she posts. She must get bored of doing the same tit every day.
Haven't seen a morning montage for ages

Reactions: 19
Why would Trace say she was wearing loose-fitting tops when she would only be a few weeks/months pregnant though?

There were no names mentioned so I don't think it was Hinch.
It was commented under a post of hinches, hinch deleted all the comments. It’s also interesting that since then sophie didn’t mention it at all until new year. Hiding scan dates, photoshopping the bump, there’s too many things that point to a jan/feb birth

Reactions: 23
For those asking, I think there’s a site called Insta viewer that you can watch without following. I unfollowed her and when I go to the search function at the top of Instagram, it comes up with her account as I’ve previously viewed it. So it’s only one more click than following. Though I’m still adding to the number of viewers per story presumably.

If my fridge was as dysfunctional as hers, I really wouldn’t be posting videos of it. It looks like the fridge of someone who spends a lot of time overseas for work and wants a couple of emergency food bits that don’t go off if left for a few weeks. It does not look like food for a family of three, including a toddler. Her diet/fridge contents are pretty dire, which is totally up to her, but I’d be embarrassed to share it, whereas presumably she thinks it’s perfectly normal. Pepsi, dog ham and dairylea dunkers for breakfast anyone?

Reactions: 35
Nice to see Ronnie saying a word but the whole thing is so staged?????! & it’s like she’s trolling us with the word being MumMum instead of Mum

Reactions: 39
If she has had the baby already then she has encouraged so many other people to go along with her story of still being pregnant !

I don’t think she has had the baby, I think she has used pillows and cushions and awkward poses to hide the pre records !
It’s just super strange to be behaving the way she is!
I find myself shaking my head all the time thinking who on earth does she think she is !!! She has definitely let all this go to her head and comes across extremely greedy and selfish !

Reactions: 62
Plus why are they getting him dressed at 6 o’clock at night am I missing something?

Reactions: 61
It was commented under a post of hinches, hinch deleted all the comments. It’s also interesting that since then sophie didn’t mention it at all until new year. Hiding scan dates, photoshopping the bump, there’s too many things that point to a jan/feb birth
To add on to that. This pic she was spotted by a ‘fan’ on april 24th. Just over a week ago. That’s not a ready to pop pregnancy belly. That’s post partum.
32DD50EA-914D-48E2-80AC-7876F6E52E09.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
That’s what I thought. It doesn’t sound like he’s saying “mum mum” at all... it just sounds like he’s making shouting noises and having outbursts? X

Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.