Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking at her grid photos and the one with them in Dorset with the caption 'we'll be back šŸ˜‰' got me thinking. Why wouldn't they move there, take mad ma with them, pack up and start a fresh. New content, the sheep will be beside themselves. She's not started Ronnie in primary school yet and other than her 'kids' she probably doesn't have much to loose by moving away. Vestlife doesn't appear to have any mates so what's stopping them.
Anyway I found this property and I call bingo on this one šŸ¤£ https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property/99083216

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In regards to her putting down on a list that she walked the dog and made dinner etc. I can completely relate to that. At the moment now I have terrible anxiety. And if Iā€™ve put the bin out, made the family dinner I feel better seeing that Iā€™ve done something. I have a list tomorrow that Iā€™ll be ticking off that you may think of how pointless but itā€™s getting me through the day. Right now, Iā€™m not good in the head and Mrs Hinch has been one of my triggers

As you were tattlers
I totally agree. Iā€™m going through a very difficult period in my life right now when itā€™s hard to carry on. I lay in bed at night and I set reminders in my phone fir the whole next day. Literally like ā€˜6.
The inconsistency from the fan photo is what throws things off... is the fan photo correctly dated? What if it was taken much earlier than when posted? Agree with other posters who said that the weird poses with cushions & bizarre angles are all linked to pre records. presumably she recorded loads when had the time / energy so that during later pregnancy with all the unknowns of labour date / energy etc, she could still post and get her cash moneyyyyy
My thoughts on the fan photo:
- the outfit and the pose and the things sheā€™s standing among make it impossible to really tell how big the bump is. I think bearing in mind sheā€™s a stick thin lady, there are certain shadows that indicate itā€™s not an inconceivably sized bump for someone 30+ weeks pregnant
- I think this is the actual bump size, and as others have said, sheā€™s underweight and bump isnā€™t a big glorious firm round Instagram bump
- hence, she photoshops it in selfies, and hides it in otherā€™s recordings e.g SSā€™s garden

Reactions: 13
Another mention of fields, tractors, running free, animals etc. Okkkkaaaaaayyy Sophie, we get it it. You want to move šŸ™„.
Hereā€™s a crazy idea Zoph- instead of spending millions buying a farm you wonā€™t cope with, how about actually going out with your family on days out to farms, animal sanctuaryā€™s and the like?! You can still delude yourself youā€™re an animal person and get some content so claim your tickets price back and you first born son (because your bleeping dog isnā€™t that!) will actually enjoy some time with you outside the 4 grey walls..... plus then you can come home and your biggest worry will still be a pair of flip flops on the floor (shock horror) not 365 days of backbreaking work and looking after animals without flushing them down the loo.., šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a note on SS, she has shown all the rooms upstairs and the layout, plus she has Rex in the furthest room away from her inside the house. She has shown enough of the ā€˜cottageā€™ that many people have found the house online and the floor plan anyway. Plus she has her two older sons, in a separate annexe that is far from the main house. Sheā€™s hardly someone security conscious that Hinch should be emulating either.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I would have loved to see the tantrum when she smashed up the stuff in the garden šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Letā€™s face it, Hinch tells so many lies, youā€™d never believe her if she told the truth about something. The fable - the boy that cried wolf - springs to mindā€¦ā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just a note on SS, she has shown all the rooms upstairs and the layout, plus she has Rex in the furthest room away from her inside the house. She has shown enough of the ā€˜cottageā€™ that many people have found the house online and the floor plan anyway. Plus she has her two older sons, in a separate annexe that is far from the main house. Sheā€™s hardly someone security conscious that Hinch should be emulating either.
If she uses the excuse she no longer feels safe at Castle Greyskull because her address is online, in order to move, sheā€™s a bleeping idiot.
Especially if they buy the one sheā€™s shown where the address is also readily available.

• Haha
If she uses the excuse she no longer feels safe at Castle Greyskull because her address is online, in order to move, sheā€™s a bleeping idiot.
Especially if they buy the one sheā€™s shown where the address is also readily available.
I think sheā€™ll definitely reference that as one of the reasons. Sheā€™s probably got a screen grab ready and waiting to go of someone on here or in her DMā€™s saying they know where she lives.

Reactions: 10
I've read a lot about her boys being in the annexe, how do we know that?
I've been searching for that house and couldn't find it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Judging by the farm they were at yesterday, she's probably not that far from me either lol, like 20/30 mins

Reactions: 4
With Kim and Kanye divorcing (stick with me, Iā€™m going somewhere with this) Iā€™ve been listening to a lot of vintage Kanye and Iā€™ve been re-living my teens, shocked myself I can still rap all of Slow Jamz. Anyway this line made me laugh out loud thinking of Hinch:

ā€œMan I swear she fine homes, why she always lying though, tellin' me them diamonds when she know they rhinestonesā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think sheā€™ll definitely reference that as one of the reasons. Sheā€™s probably got a screen grab ready and waiting to go of someone on here or in her DMā€™s saying they know where she lives.
A supposed neighbour came on a while back and posted her street name so maybe she screenshot thatšŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Its like a bloody tornado has hit the hinch garden šŸ¤¦
yes it was mega windy last night but come on šŸ¤£

can just imagine sopha out there early hours of the morning smashing up her garden
Iā€™m in hospital awaiting an appointment and struggling not to cackle this is hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've read a lot about her boys being in the annexe, how do we know that?
I've been searching for that house and couldn't find it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Judging by the farm they were at yesterday, she's probably not that far from me either lol, like 20/30 mins
The house was online for a while but I think it has been removed now. She showed us where the boys rooms were going to be, Joeā€™s son Harry is in the upstairs part of the annexe/pool house and Staceyā€™s boys are downstairs. Itā€™s not part of the main house at all. Thatā€™s the reason she wonā€™t show the floor plan, because then everyone will know her boys are effectively in a separate house.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember, Hinch was only 21 when she had her gastic band surgery, did she even attempt to diet or was it only ever about the quick fix solution?

Reactions: 8
Takes a special kind of crazy to go out in a storm (every storm) and smash up your tit just so your followers don't think you are a twit buy replacing everything most weeks coz you're bored šŸ™ˆ ffs she needs help or some heavy duty tent pegs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when she announced in January, not only did she say she had less time to go than she'd been pregnant but she said she'd been keeping it quiet for months.

I wonder if she had the baby around the time her Tesco shite started appearing in the shops and that is the real reason she couldn't announce our promote it. I think she dictates her own timeline with everything. She's a control freak.
Yep. Exactly that. Go and search some of my essays on the matter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
MRS HINCH - listen up! Iā€™m an ACTUAL farmer! Do NOT buy a bloody farm! Itā€™s hard work 24/7 thereā€™s no ā€œdays offā€ animals still need looking after on Christmas Day - feeding, watering, bedding the list goes on. In the middle of winter when itā€™s snowing you STILL need to go out and care for the animals! It is NOT a ā€œcute little insta opportunityā€ for the love of animals! DO NOT buy a bleeping farm! Your family would never cope (Iā€™m saying this from a good place) your house will constantly be dirty, full of hay/straw and sick animals! Go spent a weekend on an actual farm! (Not a cottage on or near a farm) go pay and sleep in an actual farm house and go work there for the weekend huns! No such thing as lovely nails, grey walls and skinny sinks!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
MRS HINCH - listen up! Iā€™m an ACTUAL farmer! Do NOT buy a bloody farm! Itā€™s hard work 24/7 thereā€™s no ā€œdays offā€ animals still need looking after on Christmas Day - feeding, watering, bedding the list goes on. In the middle of winter when itā€™s snowing you STILL need to go out and care for the animals! It is NOT a ā€œcute little insta opportunityā€ for the love of animals! DO NOT buy a bleeping farm! Your family would never cope (Iā€™m saying this from a good place) your house will constantly be dirty, full of hay/straw and sick animals! Go spent a weekend on an actual farm! (Not a cottage on or near a farm) go pay and sleep in an actual farm house and go work there for the weekend huns! No such thing as lovely nails, grey walls and skinny sinks!!!
I reckon she's watched one episode of 'Our Yorkshire Farm' and Amanda's now her idol. She'll tackle it the same way her venture into sewing went :rolleyes: šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.