Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't want a farm, she wants a few chickens and a horse and a mini petting zoo and to play make believe with onslow on his ride on lawn mower and her collecting the eggs. Neither of them could cope with the work of an actual farm. They will call it Hinch farm though. The bigger house is definitely on its way.....

Reactions: 27
She doesn't want a farm, she wants a few chickens and a horse and a mini petting zoo and to play make believe with onslow on his ride on lawn mower and her collecting the eggs. Neither of them could cope with the work of an actual farm. They will call it Hinch farm though. The bigger house is definitely on its way.....
This is what my family member has, all their animals live in the 2 acres attached to their garden it's definitely nothing like the little dream she imagines, I wonder if she would cope with all the flies that come with live stock too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She isn't buying a farm. Why are people on here taking the bait? She's playing and goading.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh give over. Letting the boys run free, aka in the bigger house and bigger garden were planning on buying.
She knows it, we know it. Why all this BS.
They don’t run free as it is, I don’t know why she thinks material things will change that. Greedy & never satisfied. It’s quite sad actually, always having to chase the next high.

Reactions: 9
Am I missing something that was ssooooo funny when inch had to fix Ronnie? Cackling like something not wise, and why doesn’t she get up off her ass and dress him, Jamie is like a single father cos grinch only seems to film or wank her taps! Actually feel sorry for inch & Ron!! She can’t look after animals or humans so wouldn’t bother with Hinch Farm 🤔

Reactions: 10
Omg I’m sure someone on here said a few pages back I bet she uploads a story with her garden furniture broken because of the wind! And she has 🤣🥱🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
This house move has obviously been brewing for a long time. “Mum said go try a big house out first so we went to dawwwsiiitttt to stay in a huge mansion with a pool but we only showed you the fields and the tractor”. That was their trial run - a how big can we go. For all we know they stayed there two weeks instead of one. Who knows.
She’s alleging she came back from Dorset, found out she was pregnant and then started to contemplate the future.

I would hypothesise the other way around. She found out she was pregnant around End of may/June depending whether we believe she didn’t realise she was pregnant straight away. She freaked out about it (Ron’s birthday live). She said I don’t want to do this. I can empathise - I got pregnant quickly after my first and freaked out. Jamie placated her and said it’s ok what would make her happier about having another child. She stamped her feet and said I want a bigger house. So they started planning the idyllic dream. They tried the Kent house but Sophie rose said it was too small. They tried to dawwwwssittt house and Sophie rose said it was jussssttt right but too far away.

They began their search for the perfect house. Naughty Covid was putting a spanner in the works. Sophie rose had a clever idea. Why not wait until we’ve moved house to reveal the baby? No one will care if we’ve bought a £3mill house if we put a newborn in it. Think of the photoshoots Jamie!

So they hatched a plan. They secretly got the garden Astro turfed in October. They touched up some of the paint work round the house. They revealed the pregnancy in January but in a cryptic way to buy more time. They made the bedroom with an en-suite a bit neater by Turning it into a nursery. All to distract the sheep.

But then her nemesis Ss had a much smoother and easier house move. Now it just looked like Sophie rose was copying her. So they bit their tongues hard and did everything they could to make sure they came across as the most caring, generous, lovely people to ensure no one could accuse her of being jealous. They planted all the seeds nice and carefully for their followers. But the house still wasn’t ready. The pregnancy was going on too long to be believable. Sophie rose started to panic. But what if she couldn’t have her perfect reveal?....
Wow this is awesome! You could seriously write a book and it would sell a whole lot better than Hinch's stupid Taadaaa lists! 👏👏👏👏🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinch Farm is cracking me up! 😂😂😂

It’ll just be a bigger new build with a huge garden, ride on lawnmower and a metric fuckton of plastic animals and wooden signs from the garden centre shoved all over the place. There won’t be a real animal anywhere to be seen! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She isn't buying a farm. Why are people on here taking the bait? She's playing and goading.
I don't know what she's going to do, I'm just using the forum taking experience with my families animals on their land and that it is far from the little 'Disney dream' she's making it sound over insta 🙂

Reactions: 6
I’d be more inclined to look at the houses that are STC on rightmove. This is a done deal. The big Manor House isn’t under offer. That’s the decoy house. She’s got a done deal with one of those other houses. Some of the cheaper ones look more up her street. No Reno work needing to be done and still plenty of land for her to play farms.

Reactions: 29
Its like a bloody tornado has hit the hinch garden 🤦
yes it was mega windy last night but come on 🤣

can just imagine sopha out there early hours of the morning smashing up her garden

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hmm, more things smashed in her garden. I live 20 mins away from her, we had gale force winds all night yet my little patio glass topped table that I left out in the middle of the decking remains upright and un smashed this morning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really find that she does pre records so bizarre. Surely you're making your life harder in so many ways!!

Imagine them with a farm, na, her idea of a 'farm is a house with a pretty field & a tractor.

Reactions: 7
Can imagine her wetting herself at the sign of some wind then trashing all her tat over herself so she can finally get rid of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope the health visitor picks up on Ron's delays at his 2 year check and gets him the support and speech and language therapy that would benefit him. That video has stuck with me I still feel uncomfortable about it this morning. My 3 year old has autism and I'm not diagnosing anyone, but he shares delays and similar traits with Ronnie. The thought of me laughing historically at him whilst he was distressed shouting at me for help makes me want to cry. She is evil.
I was thinking the same but didn’t want to seem like I was picking on a child, my nephew is the exact age as Ronnie and he is starting to put small sentences together now, “juice please mum” “here you go” says “thank you”, knows all our names. Will say random things like “naughty dog” or “silly billy” and repeats the end of what he has heard you say. All Kids develop at different rates but Ron does seem delayed. And that’s perfectly okay but she doesn’t address it or even seem to be aware of it 🥺

Reactions: 5
Its like a bloody tornado has hit the hinch garden 🤦
yes it was mega windy last night but come on 🤣

can just imagine sopha out there early hours of the morning smashing up her garden
But that potting bit was in a more sheltered area of the garden.... And Ronnie’s swing next to it. Yesterday the wind picked up around lunch time. Plenty of time to move bits that needed more protection. Nice one sofee. Now you don’t need to explain why you’ve taken that down the dump.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.