Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said but she DID NOT refer to Henry as Simba - the lion cub associated with poor Azaylia? Wow. Just wow.
She's put stories of Henry with songs from The Lion King several times - it's a long-running theme.

Reactions: 13
In regards to her putting down on a list that she walked the dog and made dinner etc. I can completely relate to that. At the moment now I have terrible anxiety. And if I’ve put the bin out, made the family dinner I feel better seeing that I’ve done something. I have a list tomorrow that I’ll be ticking off that you may think of how pointless but it’s getting me through the day. Right now, I’m not good in the head and Mrs Hinch has been one of my triggers

As you were tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hang on a minute...... HINCH FARM?
This is coming from a woman who couldn’t even look after a sodding Tamagotchi thingy! Anyone else remember that?
Let alone the fish!
Christ on a bike, whatever next?!?!?
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does anyone else actually have that horrible feeling In their belly watching her stories of Ronnie? .. I could cry for him, the beautiful boy is being used 😔, I’m sorry but if that’s genuine excitement I’ll eat Henry’s tit, & as a mum, you say “well done, yes “Ron Ron” “dada” etc.. EVERY SINGLE video is her sat there recording Jamie, I’m sorry but I actually feel sorry for the bloke, he clearly loves Ronnie... but the WORST thing for me, not every bleeping thing is about you hun... “ohhh he shouts me allllll the time if Jamie gets him dressed” no he doesn’t mate cause you don’t do anything for him you twit! I’m waiting for the day Jamie snaps 😂 The quicker people see through her the better

Reactions: 41
This!! My eldest was full on sentences at two. I'd sit and read to him and he loved it. Baby two was mute till two and a half. They all develop at different times but they are expected to hit certain milestones by certain ages, thats how HV and other professionals will know if they need extra help.
My youngest ( he's now 26) spoke well by the age of two using sentences also, he's got Asperger's, dyslexia, dyspraxia, OCD amongst a lot of other things every child is different and it's nothing to be ashamed about if they do need help, My Son got his degree and I'm super proud of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dont think shes addressed it for a few reasons...
# shes in denial.
# shes waiting for the move etc, like previously said.
# hoping for podcast round 2.
# it wouldn't fit in her style of stories... she never faces the camera to talk, she never talks about issues, the world ANYTHING other than ads and even then its her hand we see. Her stories are mainly cleaning, henry or captioned fields....
For something like this she wouldn't be able to 'caption' a field or wave her hand. She would most likely have to sit and face the camera, be serious and genuine (hard for her) she couldn't use pre records either and she would have to keep coming back to update on progress... again something she cant do..we see something once and never again (even though its her absolute fave)

If its not an ad or about herself- it aint getting posted!

Reactions: 17
They got rid of their grass and she wants a bleeping farm?!?!

You couldn't even maintain a bleeping lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I just had a thought, if they did split up Jamie is so fame hungry I bet he’d jump at the chance to do some sort of tell all interview

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All this talk of her moving to a farm is seriously creeping me out. I can just see it now in the not too distant near future........picture this if you please:
a 10 bedroom farmhouse.......Sopha thinks the bedrooms are for the animals. Yanno, cos she's so caring like, and the dog has it's own bedroom so it's only fair the farm animals have their own rooms too. All complete with en-suites. The house houses the farm you see. She thinks she's getting a housefarm. Because she misunderstood the estate agent and as usual she's got everything arse about face.
😆😆🏡🐖🐄🐑🐓
Her, Jimbob and the 2 human bairns will reside outside in the cow shed, where they will live a long, idilic blissfull life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she is a clean freak, that’s just her Insta persona 😏
I totally agree with you

Just watched her stories...actually feeling quite bad for her that she's convinced herself that Ron is saying "mum" and not just making random noises.
I’m afraid I don’t feel even one bit sorry for her, she put up that video to show us trolls on tattle 😂 that the child can say mum and yet again the historical laughing at the poor child and generally laughing as usual at something that isn’t even funny and I think Ronnie just looks so confused all the time poor wee boy, she can’t even talk to the child and then when he’s saying mums she tells him”mums here darling” I don’t think Ronnie would care if she’s there or not so don’t flatter yourself, he follows his dad around and seems to only be bonded with him, she is just sticking a phone camera in his face, why is it always Jamie who seems to do everything, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her fully concentrate on Ronnie or play with him, she just laughs at him none stop, she never speaks to him to explain anything nor does she seem to do all the activities that a child his age should be allowed to do, finger painting, baby jigsaws, anything and it’s so so sad, I do truely believe she is only having children so she can make money and get freebies out of it, it’s just so sad for that child and the next one, she’s just discussing

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.