Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so odd that no real life people who know these insta famous celebs talk out about them? You can’t escape gossip in the small city I live in! Surely there are local ppl who know what she is up to and would spill the goss? It’s all very bizarre
I live minutes away from LQOC and nobody local bats an eyelid when she's out and about. I doubt if many people round here know of her insta fame. In pre-Covid times I'd see her out weekly at least - I've never seen her approached by anybody. I don't think she's interesting enough.

Reactions: 23
Why does she have to laugh at the little lad like she does? She is so bloody weird!

The decanting of chocolate chips & nuts into see through containers with labels on got on my tits, I open a packet stick a peg on it keep them closed & throw in a cupboard, she really does have too much time on her hands!

Am I a witch for hoping CC2 is a right little shite & doesn’t give her a minutes peace cos she has had it too good with Ronald 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
DD4EADD6-8F00-4F08-9516-F8C41B4759A0.png
Could be reading too much into this and it may have been mentioned but you know seems a bit suspect😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I would actually love to see her try to manage a farm! I grew up in a farming community and it’s bloody hard work

Reactions: 15
Ah sheep 🤣🤣 I don’t know what’s worse...being absolutely clueless or buying things because fellow sheeple do 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m going to go with option 3- she knows exactly what to use it for- post for the sake of post? Not a true sheep of after all this time this person has no idea what to do with it. Although, with the limited cleaning somtories, I get why you’d ‘never know’ how to use it....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Another mention of fields, tractors, running free, animals etc. Okkkkaaaaaayyy Sophie, we get it it. You want to move 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I would actually love to see her try to manage a farm! I grew up in a farming community and it’s bloody hard work
I’m waiting for the ‘the house wasn’t big enough for 4 of us and Hen, so we’ve had to move’
I mean, she can’t even look after the kid so god knows what she’ll do with animals. Guess that’ll be Inch on childcare and animal care....he’ll be taking Ron and the goats to the park!

Reactions: 9
It’s a hard life 365 days of the year in all weather you must have to love it to do it and 👏 to all farmers ❤

Reactions: 12
Sheesh talk about “planting seeds.” Subtle. Game plan: Get followers on board with a new narrative that the boys need a country lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
Ah sheep 🤣🤣 I don’t know what’s worse...being absolutely clueless or buying things because fellow sheeple do 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m going to go with option 3- she knows exactly what to use it for- post for the sake of post? Not a true sheep of after all this time this person has no idea what to do with it. Although, with the limited cleaning somtories, I get why you’d ‘never know’ how to use it....
It literally says disinfectant on it… I really don't think someone unable to work out what it's for and who bought it without a need/reason, should be using it… 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think when she says farm she means a farm like what the rest of us would mean... I think she just thinks of a big house, field and ride on lawn mower 🙄 if she wants to move she should just bloody move. This is what really pisses me off about her, all the little crumbs she drops and then she’s likes guyyz we’re moving. Just be honest!
She’s just a giant bleeping simpleton 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories...actually feeling quite bad for her that she's convinced herself that Ron is saying "mum" and not just making random noises.

Reactions: 8
Posted in the last thread just as the new thread open so reposting it here:

So I’ve found a way around the whole time stamp thing. If you put a picture in your stories and then search for ‘time’ rather than clicking the time icon it comes up with the current time rather than the time the picture was taken. So all these time stamped pictures that hinch puts up could have literally been taken at any time on any day.
Very true. Also, if you edit a photo in another app (which she obviously loves to do) the edited photo will have the new time that it was saved, because it is technically a whole new image. Time stamps mean nothing. Hope I made sense.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.