Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHA bleeping Hinch Farm. Does she know farms are full of mud, straw and tit. I'm not sure how Grinch would cope in a drafty, old farm house.

Unless she's going to buy 2 alpacas for her new Mansion's garden and call it a farm?

I would pay good money to see her muck out a field with those talons.

Reactions: 22
Even the sheeple couldn’t be impressed with that stupid Tadaa list. Surely making lunch & dinner aren’t achievements, they’re just what you do every day. I’d put walking Chicken Strip in the same category, but we can all see by his obesity that a walk is sadly not an every day occurrence.
“Hinch Farm” is most definitely bought, signed & sealed. It’ll be like the drive through, the pergola etc. Plant the seed in the sheeple’s collective brain cell, do it within a week (even though we all know a house sale takes months) & sit back for the sheeple to tell her how much she deserves it & how wonderful it is for her to live her dream - she’d never buy anything that needs work like SS did, the only difference will be the cheap tat will be biskitt.
She’s so jealous of SS that she’s had to move on this sooner than she wanted, but for content she won’t be able to announce it until she’s totally caned the imminent announcement of CC2.
No wonder she needs periods of deep rest. It must be hard work being such an absolute twit and con artist 🤬😡

Reactions: 26
Do you think she’s ever spent any time on a farm? Growing up, my best friends dad was a farmer and it is a hard, tough job. Up before the crack of dawn and not home til night time. Mucky, smelly, backbreaking work.

I think she imagines she will fling open the windows of her perfect farmhouse cottage and the birds will be chirping in the window boxes, watching her as she happily sweeps out the kitchen with a broom. Then she will wander outside, singing to herself and scattering seeds for the chickens from the pocket in her apron while she watches Jamie and Ronnie riding the tractor round the field all day before they head home hungrily at lunchtime for a hinch-made plastic cheese waffle ironed wrap with two leaves of spinach each. She’ll have a friendly alpaca who pokes his head through the window as she washes her boys dirty farm clothes and looked after her handsomes menzzz.

She’s an absolute balloon!
I very much doubt she has - just somehow can't see her on a farm 🙄🤪 It's the idea of owning one that appeals to her -like being lady of the manor🤦🏼‍♀️ plus in her mind she'd be one up on her best frenemy SS 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Would some of these things not have made good content for a cleaning account?
Why do we need to see Ronnie standing by the back door but not her cleaning the bath toys? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She really is taking the piss now.

How do her sheep not see this, but most are delusional and thick as mince.

Some of them possibly follow what she does, but are now living in squalor as their houses haven't been touched for weeks lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So 5 weeks ago she was happy enough to stay put, until there was a Hinch baby (human) number 3......
Here’s a new theory, what if she did have the second one back in Jan and now she’s pregnant again with number 3! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mrs H your dog is overweight and you couldn't look after 2 fish, leave the farming to literally anybody else baby x

Reactions: 39
When the baby's born she'll post a black and white photo of his foot in her hand together with his name, then there'll be silence for a month or maybe the odd story saying they're all fine, then when she comes back it will be in the new house with alpacas, chickens, flock of sheep and a tractor, golden fields, sunsets etc and some sickly comment about how if you wish hard enough your dreams will come true.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
So let me get this right, they're not 'fish people' but they do have a dog, so, they're clearly animal lovers 🙄- though half of the time I feel like they only have him because it's a story filler on her Instagram, how the heck would she cope with alpacas spitting around the place, and when the animals needing mucking out etc, the constant mess, it would be hands on and smelly, no? Maybe she should stick with her novelty tractor, barn and a few hay bales to appease her farm aesthetic and leave the animals out of it. Seriously she's getting worse with these fantasies.

Reactions: 15
Imagine not being able to look after a few freshwater fish but thinking you’ll be fine with a farm. What a complete and utter wagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I accept we don’t always have the same opinion as each other on here but he definitely said mum mum and didn’t sound distressed to me I really don’t know where you all get it from.

I know Ronnie has been shoved into the limelight wether he likes it or not but keep the poor little
Mite out of speculation it’s not fair on him one bit.
I can agree with this to some extent I mean it is in tattle rules page that nothing that can upset a child to read about themselves when they are older should they see it can be said as this will indeed be breaching the rules and you're supposed to be banned and people give him nicknames like Ronalonadingdong and such stuff, so I can sorta see where you're coming from there, there are a few who use these nicknames on him and say borderline things but people here generally really care for the wee one and since we know his mother reads here if she is too self absorbed to see past her own nose, if enough strangers see what she clearly doesn't or ignores it can force her to see it or address it even if it is to have one on the nusty trolls, if us discussing him potentially being Autistic pushes her to do something as well we know she does use tattle for her content, then so be it, most are out of concern and disapproval of her and not at picking The kid apart

Reactions: 6
I very much doubt she has - just somehow can't see her on a farm 🙄🤪 It's the idea of owning one that appeals to her -like being lady of the manor🤦🏼‍♀️ plus in her mind she'd be one up on her best frenemy SS 🤷🏼‍♀️
I see she’s been watching Country File again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh she really is living in her own little world isn’t she. Does she realise how much effort it takes to care for animals on a farm? She can’t even keep her dog a healthy weight. Animals need feeding, they need proper veterinary checks, you need to clean their poo daily. Do we really think she’ll be able to look after farm animals, her own field, a newborn and toddler while carry out her “work” duties, whatever they are, on her own? Wake up hinch this isn’t Disney world.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure if anybody else has said this so sorry if it's already been discussed but are we supposed to believe that clip of Ronnie babbling is recent? He looks far younger than the posts with Rex etc...

I don't buy for a second that's been filmed in the last two months tbh, he looks about six months younger, very odd. Very nice to see him making noise for a change and expressing some emotion of his own for a change though. No idea why she didn't stop recording & cackling like a lunatic to engage with him more but I suppose that doesn't make for instagram content does it.

Reactions: 9
So let me get this right, they're not 'fish people' but they do have a dog, so, they're clearly animal lovers 🙄- though half of the time I feel like they only have him because it's a story filler on her Instagram, how the heck would she cope with alpacas spitting around the place, and when the animals needing mucking out etc, the constant mess, it would be hands on and smelly, no? Maybe she should stick with her novelty tractor, barn and a few hay bales to appease her farm aesthetic and leave the animals out of it. Seriously she's getting worse with these fantasies.

She won't get any alpacas or cows or goats ffs, she says the 1st thing that comes into that airhead of hers.

She will run a mile at any creepy crawlies, look at that slapping herself spider video, she's crap herself on a farm.

She won't live on a farm as it'll be too much hard work, the only farm machinery they'll get is a ride on mower for the layabout husband.

No, just ramblings from the troll.

• Haha
We see this alot near me. People from "darn sarrrf" come up to Yorkshire after watching "The Yorkshire Vet", thinking they'd like a bit of that "idyllic" life.

Well farming is a 24hr a day, 365 days a week job. It's not all lambs and harvests, it's bloody hard work.

Don't get me wrong, growing up around farms is amazing and you can enjoy the freedom that you just couldn't have in a city, but I think Grinch needs a reality check!

Reactions: 20
Nobody asked to hear your dreams Hinch.
Hinch Farm 🤣🤣
I don’t know who she’s trying to kid, Hinchy can’t even cope with a few fish.
‘Our boys running free, driving little tractors’ basically everything that SS has:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, gale force winds here in Essex. What’s the chances her garden furniture will mysteriously get ‘smashed’ all ready for a newly #giftedset for her new countryside journey with alpacas!
Remember when their garden table was smashed to bits by a tiny gust of wind

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Facts win again. This false bleep actively thinks it's ok for the family pet (a dog in this instance) should have his own bedroom, probably with en suite for Gram purposes!

What the actual duck is wrong with the people who idolise her? Most of them are probably living in a space you couldn't swing a Henry in! Fucken beggars belief!!

We need to make a stand!!! DO NOT REHOME ANY ANIMALS TO THIS PAIR!!! Look at the only pet they own. They overfeed it, under excercise it, it is full of anxiety amd Sophie claims he is literally a human!!! Please god forbid this pair any more animals let alone a farm
IMG_20210503_220958.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.