Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 5 weeks ago she was happy enough to stay put, until there was a Hinch baby (human) number 3......
But old JimBob has seen a taste of the good life round SS’s so he’ll be pushing the next step as well. Greedy wanker.

Reactions: 13
I'm bringing you all on our little journey guuyzzz, if I'm honest I cant wait. I feel like you all live here with me, so many messages saying you deserve this Soph. I'm crying reading them all.
Sheesh talk about “planting seeds.” Subtle. Game plan: Get followers on board with a new narrative that the boys need a country lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Why does she have to laugh at the little lad like she does? She is so bloody weird!

The decanting of chocolate chips & nuts into see through containers with labels on got on my tits, I open a packet stick a peg on it keep them closed & throw in a cupboard, she really does have too much time on her hands!

Am I a witch for hoping CC2 is a right little shite & doesn’t give her a minutes peace cos she has had it too good with Ronald 🙈
Imagine her on a farm. Decanting the hay and chuck feed and labelling things up. What a faff!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
thank you tattlers for cheering me right up after what’s been a awful bank holiday I won’t bore you all with the details! These threads have been hilarious and I’m sure even dfs sofa will have had a laugh at some of the comments to! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She won't get any alpacas or cows or goats ffs as she says the 1st thing that comes into that airhead of hers.

She will run a mile at any creepy crawlies, look at that slapping herself spider video, she's crap herself on a farm.

She won't live on a farm as it'll be too much hard work, the only farm machinery they'll get is a ride on mower for the layabout husband.

No, just ramblings from the troll.
Makes me laugh how all the sheep flock to her no matter how stupid her ideas are 😬
'omg bbz, if anyone deserves this you do',, 'so happy for you hunnay 😍😍' ,, ' we SuPpOrT fund you,'',, 'you're living the dream #blessed #couplegoals' 😒

Where will I find this video of her slapping herself? Late to the party but I've gotta see that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think she’s ever spent any time on a farm? Growing up, my best friends dad was a farmer and it is a hard, tough job. Up before the crack of dawn and not home til night time. Mucky, smelly, backbreaking work.

I think she imagines she will fling open the windows of her perfect farmhouse cottage and the birds will be chirping in the window boxes, watching her as she happily sweeps out the kitchen with a broom. Then she will wander outside, singing to herself and scattering seeds for the chickens from the pocket in her apron while she watches Jamie and Ronnie riding the tractor round the field all day before they head home hungrily at lunchtime for a hinch-made plastic cheese waffle ironed wrap with two leaves of spinach each. She’ll have a friendly alpaca who pokes his head through the window as she washes her boys dirty farm clothes and looked after her handsomes menzzz.

She’s an absolute balloon!
100 percent this is what she thinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the way her dreadlocks hair is.. they won’t be having any animals on that farm. It’ll be a full blown cannabis farm 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she puts daily routine tasks like making lunch and walking the dog on her daft lists like it's an achievement that she's done it. You have to cook lunch or you'll all bloody starve (although maybe I'd rather starve then subject my body to her "cooking")
It's something a 12 year old would write down proudly in their diary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live minutes away from LQOC and nobody local bats an eyelid when she's out and about. I doubt if many people round here know of her insta fame. In pre-Covid times I'd see her out weekly at least - I've never seen her approached by anybody. I don't think she's interesting enough.
Come join us on the LQOC thread. I bet you have some tea to spill!

Of course when she moves to the farm, Sophie will need a farm manager, stockman, herdsman, cleaner etc .....

green green.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree.

Also the need to film a nearly 2 year old saying mum at all sort of goes with the theory of him perhaps having speech needs. Which is fine, but she never addresses anything other than the perfect life she chooses to portray. You can tell she is so thrilled which is great! But it reminded me of when mine first started saying mama around 6 months.

Also if she is so desperate to be relatable I don't get why not just open up about this sort of thing? It is a hard topic and some parents can be in denial before accepting a need but I think she alienates herself further by being deceitful tbh.
I too don’t understand why she doesn’t just speak openly about any issues he may be having. My theory is... it’s going in the next book! And not long before it’s due to come out, she’ll start hinting at it saying ‘it’s all in the book’ to ensure the sure buy it! Either that, or her plan is that when CC2 starts talking (she’s hoping it will be much earlier than Ron) she will then be open about it. Showcasing how all children are different... and by doing it when CC2 hopefully talks earlier she’s hoping to avoid others blaming her and inch for Ron’s delayed speech ‘cos look CC2 talks just fine’

Hope that makes sense, my brain is fried today

Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories...actually feeling quite bad for her that she's convinced herself that Ron is saying "mum" and not just making random noises.
She makes that stupid cackling noise at him he needs talking too properly and not laughed at , poor child has no idea if he’s doing well or not no good boy or clapping just that noise that she makes nothing to help him with life skills at all. Play with your child you silly woman that’s your role as a mother to teach your child put away your bloody phone god help the new baby rant over .

Reactions: 12
If it didn’t affect live animals I would be encouraging Hinch to go whack her ill-gotten earnings on a mansion/ farm. I think it’s going to be hilarious to watch her be so out of her depth trying to ‘Hinch’ or even keep the maintenance up on a bigger property.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been said but she DID NOT refer to Henry as Simba - the lion cub associated with poor Azaylia? Wow. Just wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.