Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her nails in the picture ^^^ up the thread look out grown? Didn’t she only have them done last week?

Reactions: 3
She’s addressed the baby in the laptop speculation 😂 hi sofa
Thread suggestion: Soph wants a house, a very big house in the cuntraaay, probably can’t, but she needs to keep up with Stacaaay

Obvs to be sung like the popular blur song
ive literally just sang that out loud, the hubby’s giving me daggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Inch has edited his story to remove Jen’s name. Why would he do that? Totally a fake fan DM and he doesn’t want found out.
Jen, where are you????
This whole exchange made me so bleeping ill I can’t even explain. It’s so inappropriate and exploitative. This woman needs sacked immediately. Maybe the girls exist, maybe they do like the podcast, whatever. However all that other info you’ve given? Disgusting. Total breach of trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So now she’s put on her story it was a doll in the baby chair because people have asked questions. She’s even laughing saying it. This is all one big game to her. It’s disgusting!
she is playing with people, I can understand her wanting to wind people on tattle up I get that, but there are people elsewhere who follow her and they genuinely care (each to their own) she is playing with them and enjoying the power trip

• Heart
Reactions: 24
35944E58-23BF-4C2D-B4F4-92FE98A265FC.jpeg
9D8EABBC-8A47-4B00-8D31-629A582B0D37.jpeg

That’s it now, she’s actually said the words “I haven’t had the baby” so surely the speculation is over? You wouldn’t tell an outright lie like that.... would she??!

That doll was 100% placed there to encourage engagement. I’m actually worried for her mental health now.....

Reactions: 56
New thread tittle suggestion..
A big house in the Cuntry, who gives a duck
You're a couple of chavs not lord n lady muck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread suggestion

Jamie’s cheap scate B&M payday haul and Baby JJ trying to fool us all!

Reactions: 3
Tbf if I had 3.25m to spend on a house right now I would snap one up, especially if I could afford to buy it out right and Chuck a mil at it to get it how I want it!

Reactions: 1
I was just watching her stories and was so busy looking at her non existent bump in the lap top reflection I didn’t even see the baby bouncer. Until we see that baby here with her claiming it’s date of birth is anything other than May 2021 I’m holding on. She’s sick in the head.

also I was too busy trying it to work out what was on the stairs.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
she’s 100000% trolling tattle with the bump pat showing her nails
also it’s taken me nearly a day to catch up with this thread, it moves sooooo quick 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
& she said it’s “baby cocomelon”, shows she doesn’t watch it with little Ron either! His name is JJ and any parent with a toddler who watches cocomelon will know that the JJ doll was in extremely high demand before Christmas! She probably got hers gifted.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.