Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolling Tattle with the doll in the bouncer. She’s so bloody unstable isn’t she. Quite concerning!

Reactions: 26
For sure, but I would also make sure I had a financial plan to ensure I could manage the overheads long term. I tend to avoid impulsive decisions on major purchases - worked well for me so far 😂
So says she’s got 10mil in the bank... and she wants to buy a house out right... she would still be left with 5mil, she could live off of that quite comfortably for the rest of her life if she was sensible. Mortgage free, bills being paid by her insta ad campaigns, and if things go tits up sell the house. None of us know what will happen in the future, you could commit to 500k home and not be able to afford it in 3 years time, enjoy life whilst you can. There are some things I cringe at with her, but In all honesty if I had the money I would do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unstable.... Snide.....? I'm not sure what is call it but she definitely needs help, the bleeping cocomelon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ads have really ramped up this week! She really wants that new house..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just watching her stories and was so busy looking at her non existent bump in the lap top reflection I didn’t even see the baby bouncer. Until we see that baby here with her claiming it’s date of birth is anything other than May 2021 I’m holding on. She’s sick in the head.

also I was too busy trying it to work out what was on the stairs.
Not sure, some sort of notes or books with a face that looks like Fredayahoo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sopha needs to stop sniffing that amount of zoflora. She’s getting worse, get off tattle hun and concentrate on your beautiful family ATV

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone 👋
Long time lurker here, thought I’d make an account as these ‘cleaning accounts’ are getting on my tits just lately!
Hinch’s time is definitely coming to an end, it’s all click your fingers and it’s tidy/clean, wipe down already clean sides or cupboards.. there’s nothing relatable at all. Also that baby in the reflection is just classic Hinch 😂 when is she going to grow up?!😠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wish they would stop trying to make Mr Hinch happen 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️ ....it's not going to happen 🙄
It’s bad isn’t it??? He clearly think anyone can do a crappy shop for tat, and upload it to the gram and be paid 24k…. Your wife got lucky mate…. But you mate are defo not happening!!! # cringe 😬

• Haha
Why doesn’t she ever take Ron to the park herself? It’s always with Jamie or Jamie goes alone. Poor kid. I know she’s heavily pregnant but she never seems to take him. Mummaz cares more about cleaning her cupboards clearly.
When I was 37 weeks pregnant I took my 3 to Chester zoo for the day 🙈 and she can’t even take hers to the park round the corner! Do me a favour

Reactions: 14
When I was 37 weeks pregnant I took my 3 to Chester zoo for the day 🙈 and she can’t even take hers to the park round the corner! Do me a favour
But she can manage to walk around garden centres & view mansions worth millions while ‘waddling like a duck’ speaks volumes don’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I unfollowed her ages but still have a look at her stories now and then to keep up with the content on here😂 but honestly if and when she moves into her new pad I won’t even be able to look anymore, can you imagine her stories 🤮 “guyzzzzzz I literally cannot stop crying, honestly I’ve cried all day every day, so this room is going to be grey, and this room is going to be grey too but also beige” oh duck off😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread name suggestion:
Hinch is looking for a brand new pad, Stacey’s digs have made her go mad

Reactions: 19
You just get on with it dont you? I remember going to a low key local music festival thing in a park with both kids when I was overdue, also out on the canal with them- both kids on bikes!!! I always put the kids first and kept them entertained as long as i wasn’t unwell …. Mind you, my husband wasn’t home 24/7

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Ads by the dozen, she needs her payday, desperate for a new house like her BFF Stacey!

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion: Manipulating followers? A walk in the (£3.2 mil) park!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has it really bugged any other toddler parents that she called him ‘baby cocomelon’? it’s BABY JJ you uncultured swine

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was just watching her stories and was so busy looking at her non existent bump in the lap top reflection I didn’t even see the baby bouncer. Until we see that baby here with her claiming it’s date of birth is anything other than May 2021 I’m holding on. She’s sick in the head.

also I was too busy trying it to work out what was on the stairs.
Nappy Pants I think.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are they off to the park again, I thought you went already, earlier today hinch!

unless....🤔🤥😂

60314072-0035-4ECB-A4FC-4AAE950ED5C1.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.